Ryuji Appreciation Thread

HEY MOTHER EFF'ERS.

DiD YOU EFF's KNOW. AND I MEAN, DID YOU EFF'ING ACTUALLY EFF'ING KNOW.

THAT WE ARE THE THE EFF'ING PHANTOM THIEVES YOU EFF'ERS???

PHANTOM THIEVES FOR EFF'ING LIFE.

Oh Skull, you're pathetic.

F'real? This is such BULLshit!

MAJIKA?!

DUDE EFF ADULTS LMAO

Fucking worst character in Persona history.

I honestly do not know how they thought a character who swears the whole time with no rhyme or reason to and is always angry should be good.

>Getting your ass kicked by a fucking cat

but Teddie and Yukari exist

But those BEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRly count!

I can't recall him being that annoying that consistently. He has a TON of moments that piss me off like the two times he almost yelled their names out or every time him and Morgana bitch at each other (especially when morgana leaves, almost considers coming back, and then runs away again when Ryuji shits on him more) and during shido's palace where he kept pissing off the politicians.
But his s-link and comic relief moments make him endearing af.

Now Mishima on the other hand...

>It's Naruto wearing a mask and instead of believe it he says effing

What the hell happened to him late game?
He was a cunt destroyer for the longest while but his damage just fell behind on the last two dungeons.
I don't get how people say Yusuke isn't as good late game either. His damaged seemed good on a lucky roll.

Are you kidding me? He's definitely not the best, but he's a believable teenage blowhard who's still likable enough despite his obvious flaws. Way better than Ace Defective or Homosuke.

>better than da man

Ryuji will be my first romance choice if there is a FeMC option.

>everything about Yukari
>let's endanger humanity because I want that doorknob in my puss
>that Yukari/Mitsuru fight in Answer
>lel, grind Metis, silly billy
Yukari could have been a sentient pile of shit and she still would have been a better companion

I dont know, I used him to buff attack to all the party and with that he was a good damage dealer, normaly doing between 500 and 600 damage.

'da man' has literally nothing to his character tho. He's stupid and has a poorly defined grudge against the protag, but that's about it. His romance with Chidori was some of the dumbest writing in 3 and a clear sign of things to come in 4 (emo girl gets revived in about the same fashion the loli does).

Morgana is 10000000000000000x worse than Ryuji and Teddie and Fuuka combined

Teddie was ironically annoying, Morgana is unironically a fedora-wearing Reddit M'LADY cat. Could they really not get a few more lines for variety on crits and whiffs?

Morgana was far less annoying then Teddie what the fuck.
Also only the whole breakup shit was when he was shit, he was fine for the rest of the game.

>actually getting triggered by M'lady

Must be tough being a lazy brainwashed female.

Morgana is literally one of the more shitty Velvet Room attendants/constructs. He was made in such a hurry his autism is like a weapon on its own. Doesn't excuse the quip variety, but him being so dumbass is actually pretty logical.
Also, it's impawssible to be urse than Teddy

Kill yourself, Goro is great and Yusuke is best.

I mean Junpei and Yosuke, chill.

I was hyped for Ryuji because I think Japanese portrayals of delinquents are fun, but he's just a faggot.

>Ryuji appreciation thread
>picture is titled "Moron"

Almost got me. I thought you honestly thought he was not retarded and should be praised.

oh well in that case you are 100% correct

Reminder that Ryuji is doing """best""" girl behind your back.

Yusuke was the best. Obvious as fuck, but always loyal

I didn't mind Ryuji though. He was always misunderstood and dismissed by everyone. Plus he would let you know when something was bullshit

Bros call each other morons all the time. Joyous humiliation is an inherent part of male friendship.

I had some harcore ZZ flashbacks whenever ryuji was talking about adults.

>ann gets KAMOSHIDA'D
>makoto rides the Capt. Kidd boat for days
>Haru has playboy rape babies
>futaba ruined herself with dragon dildos long before the party found her
>Kawakami is used goods
>Ohya probably sucked dicks for car rides to the big city
>Chihaya probably passes out in Crossroads every other weekend

>Takemi is elegant, reserved and can pump you full of aphrodisiacs so you're in constant erotic bliss

Truly, the refined choice.

What about Hifumi"the chuuni cutie queen pf autism" Togo?

>A literal junkie psycho who will probably cut off your Treasure sooner or later to experiment on you
It's like you enjoy eating shit. Just learn to unfuse Lavenza, and you can enjoy loli guro necrophilia magic sex every day. That's what being a patrician means.

I think that the MC may canonically not like mishima. From playing the game twice I noticed that like every interaction with him let's you dismiss him pretty much for any response and his s-link levels up with minimal effort so you can avoid spending more time with him than necessary.
MC only tolerates Mishima because he knows he's a phantom theif and wants to pretend he's a hero too.

Mishima is literally that kid. You kinda feel sorry for him and want to help him initially, but he's so fucking obnoxious at times it makes you puke your guts out and pray for the sweet release of death. I understand why they used this type of guy for the role, but they could have made a 2ch regular far more interesting and fun.
Also, Joker is the first guy in the series to possibly forge bonds purely for abilities and profit. So, there's that.

>Calling Kawakami used goods when Takemi probably sucked a dozen dicks for "research".

I love the idea they are your confidants rather than your social friends. Sae's wild speculation of how they help you included.

I thought Mishima was okay at the start of the game, him being like "Yo dude I know that you guys are the PTs, but don't worry I won't tell anyone, I made a site to help you out, because I am totally in to your cause and want to help you reach out to people who were just like me", but then his confidant started and oh boy he just became worse and worse as time progresses.

I absolutely love the idea too, especially since confidants are actually good for something beyond Persona exp. It also seems like Joker is exactly the guy who would become genuinely friendly with people later into the relationship with new people, but will always start up as a two-faced asshole constantly smiling while thinking "Just bear with it for the level up, man".
It's because Atlus specifically decided to split nerd stuff into three parts and give 'cutie-patootie omg muh neet lifestyle memes for days' fluff to Futaba, while leaving social anxiety and overall awkwardness to Mishima and COMPLETELY cutting out all the weird, gross, abrasive and actually interesting stuff. I want to advance an SL by shitposting with someone and helping them throw out their yearly stash of piss bottles, dammit.

>t. Morgana

>mfw the guy in this pic is my old roommate

It makes me laugh every time I see it get posted now.

What the fuck is this bitch's problem? Why did we have to change her mom's heart? Why couldn't she just fucking develop and confront her herself?

Worthless, even that useless cuck Mishima can change on his own