NASAII in four days

What happened to seat sniffer. Was life ruined when it became public knowledge

I would really appreciate if yo u would be quiet

Free my nigga bonesaw

Who was in the wrong here?

The cheater?

LOOOOOOOOL TOP TIER ORIGINAL POST
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/AIw9SDffvAoSutXK5jQQPQ/

Why does Sup Forums keep talking about old shit that's not interesting anymore and everyone knows already?
You're like a senile annoying grandpa whose only left purpose in life is to brag about that one time he last did something relevant to his bored grandkids.

Everyone on Reddit, including the broad, came to the defense of him. Because we all have gotten on all fours on some nasty carpet to pick up an empty water bottle before.

Only a pervert would think of to sniff a girl's seat when no one is looking.

Speedrunning is pathetic.

Better than contemporary unintersting shit.

In prison for sending nudes to a minor.

How did he cheat?

hey guys JaRoMaStEr65 here, i run the game jack off a retard for ps9 aka i speed run it. i love jack of a retard cuz theres a frame perfect trick on stage 39 that saves 29 frames which is impossible to get for humans and thats why i play the game obsessively and also because im autistic and mentally fucked. soon i will be transitioning into a woman because im a fucktard so yeah check out my speed runs for jack off a retard on ps9 on gayfaggotvids.net/transvestites which is a great site for all speed running fucking retards to show off their vids like jack o ff a retard for ps9. thanks fuck face faggot bitch cunt n word retard bitch

He used a cheat program to levitate after an encounter. The guy that called him out is the autist who perfect that run.

hi chibi

Source?

Hey guys I'll be speed running poop on a gay guy for commodore 64 at this gdq! I play for 20 hours a day, sleep for 4 hours, then smoke crack and take my estrogen and continue playing for 20 more hours every single day. My run should last about 12 and a half hours long (15 hrs is the world record but i think i can beat it lol) and my transgender wife, our bull, and my wife's pants-shitting, severely, dangerously autistic son that she adopted out of a dumpster will be on the couch during the run. My wife will also be speedrunning Cuck World (an indie game with almost over 10 downloads!) while riding the bull's cock while I stand behind and rub my wife's head and massage her shoulders while crying tears of joy dressed inside of my fursuit, which was an idea suggested by the gdq staff in order to show progression and the world our cuck culture, but last but not least, to kick cancer's butt! The run will be around 45 hours long and immediately after each run, someone will come up and sniff the chair.

Literally everyone has seen the thread countless of times already, no need to post an archive link to prove anything. Chibi threads are like DSP, LTG and boogie threads. People just love to talk about human failures.

aren't those people wildly successful compared to the average Sup Forums poster including (You)

>someone took the time to write these

No matter how much boogie actually earns, he is a human failure no matter how you look at it. LTG works at goodwill and cries everyday and won't even turn on the micro if people don't donate 10 bucks on his streams. DSP was really well off around 2010 but he is extremely retarded so he is right around the corner of failing his existence and gliding back to immense poverty and working at McDonalds.

Chibi was and always will be a failure.

Chibi pls

Greetings from Germany! Last month I was diagnosed with extra terminal hair follicle cancer with NO chance of survival. Two days later all my hair fell out. Today marks the day all my limbs fall off! I'm a deadbeat loser with no friends or relatives and anyone who ever showed a glimpse of compassion to me is dead. I'm consoled only by the company of my 17 cats, who ALL hate me. Just had to donate to my favorite game of all time! Here's for a great game, a great time, and a gr- a great r-runner. Let's kick cancer's butt! #savetheanimals

bump

Hey man I just liked the jump.

All sorts of people are on Sup Forums. The idea that all anons are hopeless kissless shiftless virgins is a meme. I'll give you Boogie and DSP seem happy and wealthy enough, but Chibi really is just another sad user.

>I'm gonna finish this 50-hour game in 5 minutes....with some "tools" lol
Explain to me how that's not cheating to begin with.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Homu thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a mahou shoujo movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Because it's more interesting than the countless other threads on Sup Forums about virgins arguing with other virgins about which girl is the best in their anime games.