Where the fuck do I buy one

Where the fuck do I buy one

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Switch-Neon-Blue-Red-Console-in-Hand-Ready-to-Ship/222415405965
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon it can't be that hard still. I got mine on release day and I hadn't even preordered. Granted I waited 3 hours in line, but still not that hard.

i mean why would you at this point

BOTW was game of all time for 2 weeks and then everyone admitted to themselves its a lot of doing the same shit and like 60 shrines that share one texture set

No idea mate, out everywhere near me both in store and online

ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Switch-Neon-Blue-Red-Console-in-Hand-Ready-to-Ship/222415405965

Maybe he wants to play MK8D
He'll also want to get one soon if he wants to play ARMS on release.

I ended up caving and getting one of those gamestop bundles. They restock the shipments every like month but you have to preorder it then wait for a month to get it. Other than that couldn't find it anywhere

Why would you? Besides BOTW which you can emulate on a toaster.

>Maybe he wants to play MK8D

emulator, also mario kart 8 = 7 = 6 =....

arms does look like a super fun party game but at this point jesus nintendo just develop for other people

The shrines do get repetitive and the korok seeds are a pain in the ass to find all of them, but the main story is fucking fantastic. Plus BoTW is one of those games like GTA5 and Skyrim where you can just pick up the game (since its on the switch its incredibly easy to do this and on the go) and play for 15 minutes to an hour and just really enjoy walking around, cooking, killing monsters, gliding, all the world has to offer.

Can you play those emulators online or local multiplayer? Cause thats kind of the point of MK.

no, but why do you need a new mario kart game to play mario kart multiplayer

here's the real challenge: what does mario kart 8d offer that mario kart on snes does not offer

this console is trash, for the money. with most consoles, you are buying something that the manufacturer lost money on. they recoup through game sales. it has always been this way.

switch costs like $100 to make and then some of you are getting burnt extra on bundles and shit....have more self respect as a consumer. nintendo literally hates you.

>the main story is fucking fantastic
The story is as barebones as it could be

>no, but why do you need a new mario kart game to play mario kart multiplayer
>here's the real challenge: what does mario kart 8d offer that mario kart on snes does not offer

Go on one of those store stock tracking websites, set up text alerts for some online stores and then wait. That's how I got a red/blue one from walmart

>emulator

Lol

>C'mon it can't be that hard still.

Have you tried getting another one lately?

Not an argument

right, so it's the nintendo fan habit of buying literally the same game over and over again.

Why are you replying to me?

>what does x game on very old console not have that the same game on newest console does.

By that logic I guess just don't play games at all. All fps point and shoot. All racing just navigate through a track. All platformers just jump her to advance.

Should I bother saving up for a switch? I haven't owned a Nintendo system since the GameCube, but I played a bit at my buddies house and it's a pretty comfy idea. I just don't really know what I'm in for. And there's no games out at the moment aside from Zelda.

No, buy one in two years when the redesign comes out and there are more than two games to play.

I'll sell you mine for $300 + shipping. I have the original box, I have 1,2, Switch unopened, and I have Zelda BOTW. I will give you all of my accessories (even the pro controller) for $300 + shipping, so let's say $315 just to be safe.

ill buy it
[email protected]

GameStop has your back my man, buy one of our overpriced bundles, yeah we gotta make some money somehow so we no longer sell the system by itself.

That's a good thing. They do that to fuck scalpers. All scalpers need to resell is the console by itself. But anybody that actually wants to buy thing for themselves would also have to buy SOME kind of game(s) to go with it, so they bundle them together.
Those bundles cost exactly how much all of the items in them cost, so it's not "overpriced", but it would suck if there was one or two things in a bundle that you didn't care about at all.

WhERe ThE fUcK dO i BuY oNE

nowinstock worked for me for the NES classic. Set one up for this.

They are all over the place in Sweden. Don't think it ever sold out here once.

>fb meme

fB mEmE

No why would I? I already have one.

>saving up

Nigga its $300 you don't have to save up shit, just walk up to the store and get one. What are you poor?