115 hours later and I beat it. What now? I miss everyone already

115 hours later and I beat it. What now? I miss everyone already

NG+ you nigger

I already maxed all Confidants and social stats.

You move on after a day or a few.

What's the point? There an exclusive dungeon after another 100 hours worth of cutscenes and dungeoning I've already played through?

compendium and twins fight. don't even have to get more than a few hours into the game to start it

Just wait for the spinoffs and the anime. Apparently there's going to be a Persona event very soon, they might announce something then.

Fresh start on Merciless.

Now you won't be swimming in 500K+ yen from the moment you unlock Mementos.

What are the chances of a spin off game being announced at e3

Who did you waifu user, this is important.

>at E3
Almost none.
>at the concert
99%
They've already said that they've got an announcement to make this year about a new Persona game and we've all seen those registered trademarks pop up not too long ago with all the spin-off P5 names.

When is the concert

Harem is the only choice for an ubermensch like Joker.

August 2nd. We might get some tease or the announcement sooner, but if it'll be revealed at some event it certainly won't be at a Western one. They've revealed/showed off stuff at their previous concerts, so they could do it again.

Maybe I'll try merciless. I completed the game on hard and it wasn't too bad, but it's hard to see the point doing another play through if all I have waiting for me is the twins.
>who did you waifu

Tae Takemi of course. She was my waifu from the start of the game all the way til the end. Wish I was given more scenes with her

really? how do I start it? I just beat Madarame thinking this is a gigantic waste of time

>I miss everyone already

Same feeling I had when I finished.

Just talk to the twins at the start of Mementos. You can do it as soon as you head in there the first time.

that's great, now all I need is to get to level 99

You can literally solo it at any level if you want to cheese it with a persona that's immune to everything.
Even if you plan on fighting them normally lv99 is way over the top, I did them around 65 on Merciless and it was still pretty easy

no I meant for completing the compendium, shit's expensive at lower levels

You can just make a persona with high luck and use it to confuse Mementos bosses, takes like half an hour of doing that to get more money than you'd ever use up unless you are like trying to complete the compendium at the very start of the game. Only takes like 40 luck to get 100k a turn from confusion

>i guess thats what aesthetics are
WHY DID THE GAME END ON THAT LINE?

I was laughing when he said that like really?