Dude lmao religion is bad

>dude lmao religion is bad
>btw Christians are all pedophiles lul
Why is stuff like this even allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05A-xg1UjEY
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can boil down any game to two basic sentences. If you have no legitimate complaints then stop shit-posting.

Also
>2017
>Still believing in a Sky Ghost

Didn't you know? Life is all about being individualistic and sarcastic, being honest and genuine about anything is weakness and makes you a fool. Embrace post-modernism bro, faith is for chumps!

cuz it's true, cuck

>make a hide and seek game
>place it in open space and tiny huts
Outlast 1 worked because insane asylum can be a maze
but this aint

Dunno why they told those things...

MAYBE because a priest RAPED my ass open and turned me into a fucking introverted kissless virgin for 12 years???!!!! Is THAT enough for you???!!!

Also, when I grew up I discovered where that child-rapist lived and went there to give him the beating of his life, only to discover he was dead for a fucking week.

THERE MIGHT be a reason why those stories are fucking told, RIGHT?

its a story lmao moron

You're just a fag

back the fuck off???!!!

It's a cult. When does the game ever imply that all religion is bad?

Fuck sandniggers and rapefugees though, right?

It's not funny, you know...

Oh boy, it's another leftypol raid episode.

For a game about village of NTR it has awfully little sex content.
And for a horror it's surprisingly not scary. I played it for 4 hours and felt absolutely nothing. On same day later, I watched seven last minutes of Sex Survey Results, and was scared of walking into bathroom and looking at any mirror in house for at least whole next day.

Because cults are genuinely creepy and underused in video games.

Oh boy, it's another alt-right raid episode.

homo origin story

I think the best parts are the flashbacks in terms of scariness.

here, I'm not gay. Sexuality does not change because of that. Your perception of priests does.

Oh boy, it's another (person who disagrees with me) episode

If all you got was "Christians are pedos" and "religion is bad" from this game you are retarded.

>Cannot make vidya about crazy relegious people anymore or else Sup Forums tards will cry about it

You guys literally turned into anti tumblr

Was there another deeper meaning that I missed out? Please educate me on that.

There is mathematically no downside for believing in God

> religion is bad!
> didnt find the note (the only note in the game that says this) that says murkoff from outlast 1 and 1.5 are at it again

Can you imagine if they make a muslim game instead?

A horror game about fucking Rotherdam?

You play a little girl but encounter the fucking Sharia Patrol?

It's supposed to be an experiment by Murkoff Co.. Murkoff used some strange microwaves that drive people insane. The baby is a hallucination as well.

At the end they destroy the entire place.

Level of fun: zero (0)

Wasting your time going to church that could be spend doing something productive and wasting thoughts on things that do not exist while you could write a book or something sounds like wasted time for me and most people just use religion for their own egotistical personal goal anyways
>hur durr god made me stop doing drugs
If muslims didnt exist 9/11 wouldnt have happened god literally turns people into murders

>Implying going to the church for like 1h per week is somehow less productive than playing video games.

>All Christians are pedos
>Showing a single Catholic priest being a pedo means all of them are

See

I dont do either of these so try again fucko atleast on Sup Forums i learn something new from time to time

>2017
>Believing everything came out from explosions after explosions and life just popped out nowhere
>Thinking his 20/30 years of fedora tipping on internet is more worthy than years of study and introspection by the old masters
>Still using outdated arguments against God and those shit tier misinterpretations

Well we still have to find out its better than just making up your own answers that leads to no progress at all

>Why is stuff like this even allowed?
Protestantism

why are amerifats so triggered when someone don't take their religion seriously?

you're the muslims of the west.

Video games are actually fun.

Do you have a blog I can subscribe to?

It's true facts deal with it. Only religion that's depicted unfairly in western media is islam.

>we just don't know bruv
Intelligent design is a thing.

It's impossible for evolution to happen this fast, by mere chance.

>Anectode, the post
Every fandom is cancer, being religious means connecting and studying God
I don't give a fuck about the pope or the church, I only care about Christ and God

And even if you judge Christianity by its fandom its still less cancerous than other religions, but keep being a borderline retard because someone put his pee pee in your butthole, but judging anything by its fandom is retarded

Didnt know that years of study is the same as making up fairy tails you relegious people are really funny ;) but please let the grown ups talk now OH LOOK BEHIND YOU THERE IS SATAN TRYING TO TRICK YOU
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fun is just a concept, some people have fun going to the church

In the theme of op, it's a little shitty that the only thing you can go against is christianity in games.

It should be open season for all.

By mere chance someone like you existing right now doing what you do would be impossible too but look...here you are

That's not disproving my point.

In fact, fate is a concept.

Better study God, because even scientifically speaking the chances of a being who transcends time, space and matter created this universe is far more acceptable than ''bang bang bang we earth now boys''

The only reason brainlets suck science's dick so much today is because it made their lifes confortable, they also do literally no study in God or whatsoever and think they can talk about shit when they just scrathed the surface of the surface

Science is human intelect to study the universe, but God is beyond universal laws, and this should be fucking simple to understand because he is fucking God

Because we live in current year and people have freedom of speech and the right to create anything thing they want. It's that freedom lark the Americans love to harp on about

>Why is this allowed
Because it's true?

>Believing in simple, human, childish stories about god and pretending you believe in god
My fucking sides.

Is this the worst case of pretentious storytelling in years?

I dont know why religious people see themselfes above scientists both things have been created by humans and can both be critized the same way why do they feel themselves above everyone? Because their fan articles look so shiny and beautiful?

Nice SJW level of complaint you got there.

Scientists can't wait to kiss islamic's ass though.

>outlast 3
>dude all muslims are pedophiles lmao
>jews control banks and brainwash kids lmao
>jews did 911 lmao
>hitler was actually good guy coz jews were stirring the pot even back then
>having no faith and smart phone is good being part of any social group means you´re evil lmao

Or maybe the devs are just immature teen boys who never grew up and who thought it´d be a cool adventure to exploit and evil christian group (we all know christians are the only non-west destroying group so What If in the game theyre evil af)
Basically weird shit is how they make money. Any evil christian is weird while evil jew or muslim is just predictable on daily basis,

If they potrayed weeaboos like this in Outlast 3 that´d be a good game, im bored with le evil religion reddit meme

This game seems quite contrived yet interesting.

Are there any good lore videos or shit going through the game on YouTube?

>It's impossible
And you're basing it off what, exactly? Observation that it did in fact happen? Yea that seems reasonable.

>Intelligent design
Flawed hypothesis, as the assumption that something complex can only ever be designed means that the designer of something complex must also be designed, so who or what made the entity that designed us?

My giant god is much MUCH stronger than yours so fuck off baby ;) just wrote a book about him so he cant be denied anymore sorry i also wrote in the book that my religion is the only true one so yours is now false how do you feel knowing that you believed in a false god for so long?

>being so autistically buttblasted that even years after the tragic events of being forced to clean up your room have passed, you are still under the spell of the black blistering hatred you felt then, pushing you on a lifelong unholy crusade against dad aka doG also known as God aka the magic sky fairy or sometimes even referred to as ronald rump
Explains this, fedorafaggots.

Name 2 (TWO) ((1+1)) other games that deal with
>le evil religion reddit meme

The only part of this game with any impact was Jessica. I mean she shouldn't have killed herself, but I felt really bad for not being able to protect her.

>current year
>not realising science came full circle to prove god

The fuck are you smoking and where can I get some?

>I'm bored of reality
Just kill yourself then, lad, I'm sure god will understand that the life he's given you just fucking sucked and he'd surely take responsibility for the fact that the reality he created was insufferable for the life he put inside of it.... hahaha who am I kidding, the concept of god taking responsibility for his actions is ludicrous to any religious nutjob.

Call me a fedora tipper but as soon someone says that they are religous I immediately think less of them, thank fuck I don't live in America.

>And you're basing it off what, exactly? Observation that it did in fact happen? Yea that seems reasonable.
Mathematics.
>Flawed hypothesis, as the assumption that something complex can only ever be designed means that the designer of something complex must also be designed, so who or what made the entity that designed us?
As in evolution is guided by something with a direction, and it just doesn't happen randomly by mere chance.

Did you play the game? Jessica didn't kill herself....

youtube.com/watch?v=05A-xg1UjEY

The Bible is the most important book in human history, it is the most sold and stolen book of all time and Jesus was studied multiple times and is respected even by atheist people, like it or not

But keep baiting replies with literal angsty teenager tier arguments, you are showing how confident you are in your beliefs and sure is proving me wrong with some pleb tier argument I had 1000x times before

This.

The first one was great but i can't even be bovvered to play through the sequel because of the weird pacing and the open environments with enemies who have cat vision.

dont mention reality before listing huge load of fake ass bullshit. you got my blessing on the suicide you had on your mind though, do it

I watched jerma play this and it truly is a 4/10
Why the fuck does the school even exist

>dude lmao religion has never cause any harm ever
>btw no Christian has ever been a pedophile lul

>old Sup Forums
>say something good about religion, get laughed off the site

>nu-Sup Forums
>say something bad about religion, Sup Forumstards go berserk and post le hat memes
Elections were a mistake, there's way too much newfags from /r/The_Donald posting here.

>Sex Survey Results
Greatest youtube movie in the historyafter this one youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

Don't like it OP?
Make your own game.

is that easy.

>bible is the most important book
Says who? It basicly boils down to
>"sonic is the most important thing" - Head of Sonic fanclub

Nice arguments there just wrote in my book that my god killed yours years ago so your god LITERALLY does not exist anymore try me fag i have the power to kill gods

>2017
>mentally withdrawing from the scary real world with made up fairy tales because you are weak

We dont know shit about our origin scientifically yes.

But researching and advancing technology until we do is a better way than impending progress because you are too mentally weak to face uncertainty.

>Mathematics
Throwing a buzzword out into a conversation is not exactly as arguing your case, buddy.

Mathematics would actually demonstrate that in the vast expanse that is out universe it is impossible for circumstances not to have occurred as they have, rare as they are. And even if they didn't, an infinitely small chance of something happening still means that something could happen, and is proven by the fact that it did happen.

Your only recourse here is to prove that it would have been impossible, when the best you can do is merely to prove that it would be unlikely based on the flawed projections you are capable of making.

>Something with direction
Okay, so what directed that direction? And what directed the entitiy that directed that direction?
>It doesn't happen randomly by mere chance
No, it happens from having a set of circumstances infinitely interacting and reaching their logical conclusions, chance is no real factor here as chance is merely a human construct to measure the unpredictable, not an indication of something real.
>Evolution is guided
Much like how a boulder rolling down a hill is "directed" by the ground below it, yes, but "intelligent design" implies intent. You completely fail to actually argue your position and merely delve into pointless sophistry which actually discredits the sentiment you try to prove.

You're all forgetting the REAL cult portrayal in vidya.

Remember, happy happy is blue.

well I'm convinced. Sign me up! Can't wait to own a wife

>Communism was the belief that tried to take God out the mind of men
>Its just a coincidence it killed more people than any other belief in history ever
>t-t-they weren't even true communists!

It's just rotten planks everywhere

Why are people always portraying christans as evil and sinister and never other religions like Islam or the Jews?

I mean even today Jews have the "tradition" were they circumstances babies and then literally suck their dick to stop the bleeding.

I can at least understand people who consider themselves Christians because of the morals and set of beliefs but to seriously considering Jesus, Noah and all that other crap truthful just makes me want to laugh at you.

So what are you bored of then? Your own imagination?

Man you lout are thick.

These days, it really is. Unreal is FREE. Like why is this whole board not developers yet?

>MY GOD IS MORE POPULAR SO HE EXISTS MORE THAN YOURS

so the power of a god boils down to popularity? Interesting tell me more

>itt triggered christfags
Holy shit, Sup Forums has fallen so low

Name other games where christians are evil and sinister. Fuck it, I'll even let you include films or shows.

bioshock infinite
>bunch of praise god shit then you suddenly kill psychos due to them getting triggered over ur hand number, really makes you think

shitloads of games about hell and demonizing cults like agony and dantes inferno
god of war
pretty sure da vinci code was a game too
harry potter
naruto shippuden

Oh so because I'm saying Christianity isn't flawless I'm a communist now? Might as well start calling me a satanist while you're at it

Get some basic education. Communism has never been tried nor its main goal is dealing with sky daddy cults. Though they play a key part in oppressing people

>stealing a bible
nigga you going to hell

At first, it serves as a sort of safe zone/rest from the town to give you a chance to catch your breath from the constant run, hide, escape gameplay from town. Then, they use it to lull you into a false sense of security and surprise you with jump scares. Towards the end, it serves as Blake's tether to reality, his loss of faith in God and religion due to what happened to Jessica actually helping him from going batshit insane from the microwaves.

Too bad in the end it literally doesn't matter and this game is shit.

Because Christians don't get too upset about it and whine about the holocaust/bomb your house. All they do is whine a bit on the internet and stir just enough of a controversy that the product in question will get more attention

The word you're looking for is Heathen, you insufferable Heathen :^)

If that doesn't work for you, then "degenerate" is a popular substitute these days.

Witcher 3 has a very bad stereotypical depiction of "christians".
And various ton other "not christian" religion are evil games.

I thought the idea was religious zealotry was bad plus the religious people were correct at that end, also wasn't the girl just beaten senseless?

Riveting tale, brah.