twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What PS2 game is this

>TheHunter Call of the wild
My nigga.
Super comfy game
youtube.com/watch?v=VGOTYfGMyoE

>forest with nothing

impressive

>graphics threads soon horizon shills will come over here..

Serious Sam 3 had impressive graphics for it's time and I still think they look very good today.

game?

game?

thank god i've eliminated jaggies by compression

game?

cities xl

is that sims 4 on 6k

HomeFront the Revolution

(You)
Rise of The Tomb Raider

metro 2033 looked amazing for the time it was released and it's still rare for games surpassing it

woah....
so this is the power of....

>alt-tab a couple times
>fixes it

>pkeks are this insecure
Lol. Why mention Horizon at all?

whats with the blurred background

It's called Depth of Field

What's with the PS2 textures in your game?

youtube.com/watch?v=k8Cn2VILi3c

Fight me I don't care.

Uncharted and Mirror's Edge really show that baked lightning can make a scene look incredible.

>ps2 textures
stop being so insecure user,you've posted the same 20 selection of screenshots in photo mode
and is there any night shots of that game

wrong pic.

Rate my squad.

that is just a iteration of their engine from their previous thehunter game, which was like a decade ahead of its time, i remember playing that game when it was a browser only game and required monthly fees to play

and i think it was before skyrim came out? and was so much better except for the actual gameplay

Thing is, unless the game has day-and-night cycles, you don't really need dynamic as fuck global lighting sources and shit. And you obviously don't need real time GI (fucking Quantum Break and Nier Automata), just make use of baked GI like ACUnity.

This one looks pretty badly

jesus christ, i'd figured id take a look at Sup Forums after 5 months and still the same guy posting uncharted screenshots from last year

you need help

thats rich coming from a guy who constantly posts his ps3 game in a thread about good graphics

I just finished the game a few days ago senpai

good engine, bad game
all gameplay is sub par
only praised for cutscenes
and i fucking have a ps4, uncharted went full SJW and put gameplay in backseat, so fuck that game and its social agenda pushing bullshit

enjoy your feminist game coming later this year, featuring 2 women of color and hard pandering to emotionally insecure people everywhere

your misguided attempt to convince Sup Forums that uncharted somewhat blows every game graphics out of the water is much more laughable
how many times have people legitimately brow beat your argument and you keep continuing the same shit
and all of my supposedly ps3 graphics are user created content rather than some pre-baked shit set pieces

>doesn't know what DOF is
Really are you that stupid?

what was SJW about Uncharted? having a black char doesn't count

What game?

Is this AC Unity

It's not bad, it's okay.

No one even knows what garbage looking game you're posting. Why do you even post PS3-era looking games in a grafix thread?

sure i can blur the background in the back and say its dof
let me do it right now

Meanwhile, in the actual open world..

>the background in the back
Yeah, you are that stupid.

Why the fuck are you niggers posting images? There's a shit ton of difference in judging graphics between images and videos. Post some fucking webms or videos fucking faggots. Fucking hell

Not him. But at least he's posting nice graphics in a graphics thread. I have no idea why you post cities, which looks pretty mediocre in a graphics thread, which's OP literally is "best graphics".

Between you two, I go with Uncharted fag.

Nice DoF user.

how about the scenes where you get the everloving shit beat out of you by a woman and literally every punch is so weak yet sends drake fucking flying

meanwhile uncharted 4 doesnt even have an open world

game?

>mfw 60% of horizon screenshots taken by actual players all look like total shit except for the autistically high detailed playermodel

sonyfags are pure cancer

Oh we don't post Unity's open world. Interiors and cutscenes only because everything else is fucking ass.

>by a woman
Yeah, that's the only context of the whole scene, you certainly played the game.

maybe i like mediocrity

Dying Light expac.

ty

the context is irrelevant, only a completely full blown cocksmoking faggot could design a woman to beat up a man so hard and not see how it is literally physically impossible for what they animated to actually happen in real life, anything like how it appeared

seriously what kind of context makes a womans punch 10 times stronger that isnt science fiction?

>meanwhile uncharted 4 doesnt even have an open world

Yeah, thank god. Open world is cancer.

Graphics are harder on open world games compared to your linear games with two rooms my fellow african american

np bby

really mediocore graphics right now

Not him but he's right, pretending like some skinny cunt can do this is the epitome of SJW.