Arc Rise Fantasia

Arc Rise Fantasia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyaTHTQMCWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Xillia, and Tales of Symphonia

Hey, look, the last interesting thing that happens in Attack on Titan.

Making Armin the colossal titan was the stupidest thing ever.

Should have let that bitch die.

He's the main cast, he can't die unless we are 95% into the story

armin should've died in the first season, either by the Santa Claus titan or annie

Is it true that AoT is set on a island?

It takes 5 seconds to google it
Yes, it's set on reverse Madagascar

You're like four years late

>literally the only character that isn't a fucking retard and gets shit done
>should have let him die

The only character that gets shit done is Levi

Yes, civilization is far more advanced outside that island.

King won't allow for technological advances, he is the biggest titan making the colossal titan pale in comparison.

oh boy does it also feature notSpain?

It features notEarth, at least the Eurasian part of it.

>people getting excited about this shit again
>shit that's fucking ancient

the last interesting arc in attack on titan, enjoy it while it lasts

> tfw episode 7 is out but I cant watch it yet cause I have no weed

thems teh breaks

It only just started getting interesting in the manga what are you talking about?

What features notSpain?

wait. hold the fucking phone. i'm so confused. does the anime not follow the manga? I'm so confused.

Damn i was so bummed after they kidnap eren and get him back and everything is about to hit the fan and suddenly... baam!

Survey corps arc...
1.5 irl years of NO TITANS...
Political melodrama...
Plot going everywhere but where people actually wanted...
Then the fucking basement. After that point the series turned into a fucking mess. This is like the only time i wish they would make an anime only ending for real.

The manga has been ongoing for four fucking years since the end of Season 1...

It does, rather faithfully I would say, but anime will never get to the interesting part of the manga at this point

This was pretty good

Damn. I'm having fun with it. Does it suck after this?

There's Der Langrisser where you instead get to backstab everyone repeatedly.

I thought the basement shit was pretty rad. I agree on the coup d'etat arc part though, that shit was pretty gay.

It is, but the manga is so far ahead right now, like people might lose interest on the anime if they keep going as the same speed.

Then what's the talk with Armin being the Colossal titan. I haven't been keeping up with both the anime and the manga. Unless I'm being trolled.

>what is reading comprehension

Armin is the colossal titan right now in the manga. Explaining you how it works would spoil you too much

You're so fucking stupid.

Anime is like 4 years late to the manga.
After this arc the series become a fucking convoluted mess that no one fucking wanted. And ONLY the series have started to pickup at this point where they are revealing what it looks like to be the actual plot.

Imagine the Berserk boat. But instead of going into a 8 year hiatus. You get 4 years worth of canon filler by the author.

Thats how fucking garbage the series is going to get after this arc.

Eren finally admits he's gay for Armin so he comes out with a roundabout way to resurrect him

They managed to kill Bertholdt. Titan shifter powers can be transferred by transforming someone into a mindless titan and having them eat the shifter. Armin was badly wounded so they had him eat Bert.

Bert burns Armin to almost death, in order for Armin to be saved, they make him a titan and make him eat Bert to gain the colossal titan powers and him being able to be a shifter instead of a mindless titan.

This decision was made, they saved Armin over Erwin.

I don't see how you niggers say AoT stops being good after this. The season finale with Erwin getting unarmed and the the battle of Shiganshina after that. With the suicide charge against monkey and thunder spears. It's just the politcal arc that's lame but even that has antipersonnel 3DMG.

That was the most fucking bullshit asspull ive seen.

Finally getting a fucking main character to die was what the series needed to fuel the titan revenge rampage and move on but no... lemme just revive this dude because bullshit reasons.

Fucking NUTTY. I should read up on this shit.

If they somehow rush through political ark, the season would end at basement. However it most likely will before Shiganshina battle.

They had to decide between saving Erwin and Armin, so at least Erwin died if that helps you.

hopefully you will have just as much fun as the manga readers that have gone through the coup arc

>titan revenge rampage
???
Do you even read the manga

That would be Erwin, the actual person who gets all the shit done that they let die to save Armin.

Erwin was so close to his dream and finally earning vindication for himself and his father, but nope.

To be fair we haven't seen Erwin do anything, except being bait at best

>Finally getting a fucking main character to die
Erwin died

>They don't know about cowboyman

It cost me 3 seconds, it'll cost you 3 days.

Erwin basically admitted he had enough of that shit and just wanted to die already

Never watched it passed first three episodes. So are there like good and bad Titans or something? Ones that ally themselves with humans and ones who dont and then ones who are just batshit insane?

Someone willing to explain?

The arc following this is all "political" stuff. It has its moments, but there's a ton of dumb ideology writing that was really difficult to follow over the years. Maybe it'll be better animated, but I don't think it lives up to any of the previous arcs. Still, it did set up some necessary stuff for the rest of the story like overthrowing the government and replacing them with the right people, as well as giving Eren a hardening ability.

The arc after is better, because they return to Shiganshina, have one big showdown with the Armored/Colossal/Beast Titans, some big characters die, and they finally reach the basement and learn the truth of the world.

Now it's on the arc after which is 4 years later.

Everything he was literally one chapter away from the big pay-off that had been motivating him for most of his life.

the whole thing is garbage, i read the manga so i know what happens, its literally the jews

There is a race of humans that can turn into titans and that used to rule over other humans with their titan powers. Eventually they got overthrown and their king built the walls with a bunch of his people and basically told everyone to fuck off or he'll unleash his army of colossal titans on the world.
However, there are still other titan people living outside who are basically living like jews in nazi germany. When they dissent they get turned into mindless titans and dropped off around the walls.
Also there are a bunch of special titans that people can turn into, most of which are in the hands of the outside non-titan people.

Read the wiki you lazy fuck.

African jews

I remember getting to the political part. It was amusing when that one guy was getting force-fed his own feces but then I don't remember much after that.

I hope they either heavily reduce that part or put them in ovas.

the reason the titans eat the people is because if you eat a transforming human/titan you can go back to being human. so theyre told if they want to come back they have to be humantheres a total of 9 transforming titans.

he means hes an edgy snob who likes to say things sucks and youve changed and the magic is gone

I bet the anime portrayal of the shigansima arc will be fucking amazing

Compare the clip with the manga portrayal
:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyaTHTQMCWA

People need to stop being faggots and realise the anime is a shitload better than the manga

>the titans are literally jews
you can't make this shit up

people actually think this is good

Okay, then he had a 20 page flashback that revealed he was actually fed up of that shit long ago. Blame Isayama.

drakengard

I'm not even kidding when I say this scene was one of the most well directed and amazing scenes I have ever seen in anime. I didn't think attack on titan would reach this level honestly

Eternal Sonata.

It really captured that feeling of "wait, what did I just read?" you got at that part in the manga.

>the reason the titans eat the people is because if you eat a transforming human/titan you can go back to being human. so theyre told if they want to come back they have to be human
No it's not, do you even read the manga? Titans are near mindless/mad when they are in titan form, they don't know shit, they eat because they feel hunger.

I feel like am in the minority here.

I have read the manga till the latest chapter, and I actually, almost certainly believe that this one of the best manga stories I read, and I have read a lot. It is straightforward without"between the lines" narrative, and the end goal is clear.

The writing can be iffy at times and plot armor is real. But overall I find AoT pure quality. Am surprised people hate it so much...

The Anime is obviously better for many reasons.

Main reason being that Isayama draws like a fucking spastic retard, the drawings are so fucking bad 50% of the time i sometimes fucking try to understand how the fuck does this manage get published monthly.

Second reason is that the music and ambience adds a lot to the general feel of the series, also considering the huge production values added into this series.

This is one of the rare cases where the manga looks like the one that lacks budget and detail meanwhile the fucking Anime has movie levels production values on every episode.

I wish i hadn't read the fucking manga at its time just to get excited by this moments but then i realize i would have watched the political arc every single time hoping for something interesting to happen and it would have been terrible so its ok.

>tfw even us mangafags don't know who the 9th titan is

I'm getting tired of wondering who or what it is.

exactly, the feeling of shock was a parallel to what eren must have been feeling. not to mention the great music, positioning of the characters, and the pang of sorrow as eren realizes he has to kill his friends. Watched this scene like 20 times. I have high hopes for the rest of the season now

'When i read it in the manga i was legit jumping between pages going... UH?? DID I MISS SOMETHING?? WHAT THE FUCK? DID I SKIP A CHAPTER ? OR SOME PAGES?? WHAT HOLY SHIT.

>Anime has movie levels production values on every episode.
yeah with a lot of still frame, reused animations and speed lines

It has much higher production then majority of other shows.

I know AoT isn't Shakespeare but god damn was that a good twist. I was spoiled on it years ago and I was still floored by how abrupt it was.

Attack on Titan is the biggest "fuck you fans" i have ever seen.
>It was literally the jews the whole time, also it's only you guys that have titan problem in the world :^)

I really wish they stuck with "surviving the titans" story.

I would he been happy with a IT WAS ALIEN MAGIC but fucking political drama was the least thing i would have expected. Hopefully anime ditchs that fucking shit and gives us the ending soon.

This is true. This arc was my favorite and it all just goes to shit after this.

Can someone TL:DR why the jews are behind everything in attack on titan? That sounds too stupid to be true.