How the fuck did those Treehouse faggots not remove/censor the shit out of this quest?

How the fuck did those Treehouse faggots not remove/censor the shit out of this quest?

There is literally nothing wrong with pedophilia.

What do Zora genitalia feel or taste like?

And how big is Sidon? He must be at least 12 inches.

The Zora are just creepy as fuck in general

See Mipha making an engagement present for a guy she's not sure will accept

Are Zora penises like dolphin penises, where they can grab stuff with it and shit?

Can you fill me in? What happens in this quest?

That's literally the same as buying a ring

>Little girl looking Zora is sending letters downstream at a special wishing river to what is supposedly her soulmate
>Receives replies from someone
>Asks you to follow it and make sure it reaches him
>Reach him and it's that guy
>They meet up
>He calls her darling or some shit and they act lovey dovey and he promises to get buff for her like he said he was in his letters

Little Loli Zora girl sends love letters downriver in bottles. Middle aged hylian finds them. They end up getting married in the end.

As far as I know, Treehouse made up the pedophilia overtones in the first place, she was a kid looking for a friend in the Japanese version.

Yo what the fuck.

The zora girl is actually a late-bloomer adult so it's ok.

Zora age slower than humans so she's actually older than he is.

It's not pedophilia though. In game Zoras that look like "adults" are in their 50s-100s+ and the one from that quest says she hasn't had her growth spurt yet and hates that her mother treats her like a child because of it.

You help the Zora girl send a message in a bottle down river to her pen pal, which turns out to be that dude. He then visits Zora's domain and they start dating.

The game brushes it off because Zoras have long lives or whatever but I really don't see why they didn't just make the girl older.

source? Would be interesting if true

Yeah, just overtones, not actual pedophilia. But the point is that she was originally a kid (and you can still tell in the English version since she has the voice clips of Zora kids), not a midget adult, and there wasn't a love story.

>Playing BOTW on our main room TV
>Roommate sits down and watches while I'm doing this quest
At least it was something normie like Zelda and he knew that, so all I really needed to do was mention that this seemed weird and I was golden.

I don't have any direct source because I can't understand written Japanese, but the EU translations I know of are also like that and they're generally more faithful to the Japanese script than the English one. Would be nice if an user who played in Japanese could chime in.

Our guys

BOTW had some good lolis.

Nah man, they're probably more like shark penises. They have two.

But the girl in Xenoblade wasn't really her it was her miemeosome or whatever the fuck so why didn't I get to see her skimpy outfits in burgerstan?

I have played it since it leaked early and the leaked version was the EUR version. It was still a dating quest in my game. Are there different translations for different regions of Europe?

The Zora armor is a bit more involved than a ring

And Mipha must have known something was up with Zelda so I don't know what she was thinking

Implied sex between adult and child.

When the FUCK does Purah ever leave her lab?

You can't even tell if Link has feelings for anyone in the game. The best you get in the cutscenes is a slight scowl or a look of surprise. You honestly can't tell if he actually liked Zelda or if he was just going "ME GOOD KNIGHT."

You have to knock her off the stool and push her out.

You mean you played it in English on the EU version? Because UK doesn't have a separate translation from the US. I was talking about the other EU languages.

>someone literally spent like an hour pushing her down that fucking hill just so he could take that picture

The one thing we have is that Paya thinks Link loves Zelda

Paya also wants Link's boipucci though.

So that's why I always grew an extra pair of testacles when going shark morph in CoC.

I'm happy to see Nintendo taking a step forward for lolicon relationships.

What's the exact phrase in english?
I think in russian it does mention a friend, though the whole situation is still a bit awkward.

I played it in Italian
They weren't explicitly dating and I don't remember the growth spurt stuff
That said, it still sounded very weird

There is a video of a guy pushing Kass across the map to another Kass. Pretty dumb tbqh.

Did anyone else make sure to read all the flavour text during/after this quest? For... science

They have more things to say during specific times of day that you'll rarely see