Harvest Moon coming to PC

siliconera.com/2017/05/16/harvest-moon-light-hope-coming-ps4-pc-switch/

>Natsume and Rising Star Games are working on a new Harvest Moon game. Harvest Moon: Light of Hope will come to the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in North America and Europe. It will be unveiled at E3 2017, where the Nintendo Switch and PC versions will be playable.
Read more at siliconera.com/2017/05/16/harvest-moon-light-hope-coming-ps4-pc-switch/#IvzRUS9emxvfDcod.99

And another series goes to PC. At this rate I won't have to ever pick up a console again.

Harvest Moon hasn't been decent since AWL. It was the last Harvest Moon game before the series got split between Rune Factory and Shovelware.

How is it going to compete with Stardew Valley and Ooblets?

>Harvest Moon
>Not the superior Story of Seasons
Into the trash it goes.

>playing a cheap clone

Well I hope it's actually decent because I'm tired of franchises I like finally coming to PC but it turns out to be the worst entry in the series.

whats the point when stardew valley did it better than they ever could

Not the real Harvest Moon

Rune Factory 5 when?

Stardew Valley was too micromanaging for me. And I also hated how upgrading tools took two days.

This is the real question.

While this is true mechanically, there is something off.... about Stardew Valley compared to earlier Harvest Moon titles. Like it doesn't have the comfy and magic compared to the older Harvest Moon games.

It took stardew valley for these retards to realize where their audience was

God this looks like shit

I'll admit, if Natsume took a good look at Stardew Valley's success and just made a better one, I'd give them the time of day.

Keep in mind this is shitty Harvest Moon being used by the people that kept the name, and not the actually good Story of Seasons.

I think that's in part because
This

Granted I think that's a bit of an overstatement but there is no denying it's visual style is uninspired. It looks like a generic GBA shovel ware game at first glance.

Isn't this the fake Harvest Moon? Then there's no reason to give a shit. Not that it will deter console warriors of course.

Fuck you Natsume where the fuck is Pocky and Rocky sequel?

WEELL ACHKSALUY

lmafo no it didn't moron

What is this, bait? Do you seriously not know the publisher split between Natsume and Marvelous, who now publish Story of Seasons (the real HM?). Games called "Harvest Moon" are cashgrabs now.

Story of Seasons isn't exactly great either, so it wouldn't even matter if that one came to PC too. This series is basically dead. Stardew Valley is pretty much the only hope.

#NotMyPresident

Harvest Moon games feel like a small comfy Japanese village disconnected from the rest of the world.

Stardew Valley feels like a decaying Rust Belt town.

Another thing is Harvest Moon actually has progression in the town. People grow older every year, people die, new people come to town, people get married off, you have a family, things you do with your kid makes impacts on their career path etc, in the end you die of old age while your waifu holds you.

Stardew Valley is less about the town and characters and more really about creating a fucking dope as fuck farm.

Stardew Valley has the best farming aspects.

Harvest Moon has the best Social/Town/Life aspects.

i cannot care unless they add normal mouse support like Stardew Valley has it

number 1 reason i dont play Harvest Moon games is because of the shitty console controls

RF4 is still the best "Harvest Moon" like game.

Noooo! PCfats is gonna mod lolis in that game like they made all the girls in Senran Kagura games into lolis! Fuck that shit, stop ruining my Japanese games with your degeneracy!!

This. Remains one of my favorite games of absolute all time, even compared to games I've competed in. I have the comfiest and best memories playing it.

It's not real Harvest Moon, Natsume is just wearing it's skin like a parasite.

>no Xbone

When did Xbox become the Ambrose of the gaming world

That's because Harvest Moon changed its name to Story of Seasons after a New Beginning due to
Natsume being fired as localisers, but they still got to keep the HM and have been making cheap shitty knock offs ever since.