Best Girl

Why did Sup Forums turn against her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KdJDw1nk2jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This game will never come out will it?

fuck off eva

Why don't we talk about this game anymore?
I haven't seen any threads since it was picked up by a publisher.

>Why don't we talk about this game anymore?
Because the game developer is a dick

Because she's a stolen Unity asset that evaxephon still hasn't bothered replacing yet.

game dev stirs too much drama

>stealing assets from literal whos
>starting to steal assets from ATLUS
GG eva.

Something something Yanderedev doing a SgtMarkIV

>still no mode that disables all the debug shit (weapons at the entrance, easter egg menu, etc) for serious runs
>can't even save the game
What the fuck

does the game still run like hot shit in the newest versions?

Dev proved himself to be an autistic attention-whoring retard.

>Spends every day streaming games for """research""" and answering emails
>Never actually works on the game
lol

The dev became an annoying cunt and pissed some people around here.

It's not even stolen, it's like 20$ in the asset store with no editing done whatsoever.

literally who?

he made entertainment that you faggots used for lets play videos until the series wasnt fun anymore, IMO he´d have all the right to shoot few of you in the head to relief stress and get away with it

after all you fags would kill yourself without new games and devs make the games so dev is your god almighty whos dick you all suck

t. Eva

>being sentimental over stock assets

t. 14 years old

we at pleddit came up with these funny age insults XDD did you like? also anything we hate applies to you if you dont agree with us

cute stock assets

gb2gaia Eva

What is Moonlight Sonata

All Yandev does anymore is stream video games. Remember when he said his goal was having Osana done by the start of 2017? It's now May and there's still no sign of her coming out anytime soon. Despite what he says, I think he hardly works on the game anymore. He's discovered that people will give him money to stream and show facefams.

Shit

This guy is the epitome of 'if I made a video game I'd put in a reference to...' with all his half-assed unfunny Easter eggs. Dude's completely infatuated with the idea that he's a game maker and is zero percent interested in anything but being 'the guy' and getting paid. Guy doesn't even have the maturity to confidently run a kickstarter scam, he's in tacit denial about it except for when he isn't and decides to scream, rant and rave against the people who don't completely fucking love him for no reason, on every forum across the planet.

Dunning Kruger effect has lead to your autistic screeching.

Using available/purchased assets is not a taboo or a problem for people that know. Only for sperg fergusons like yourself that THINK you know.

Good on the guy for making money but what the hell is so bad about your game being an extremely profitable but temporary fad that people shit-talk nowadays? Seriously the guy's making BAAAAAANK I don't know how you can act like he's the one who was wronged in the end. He wanted EVERYONE to unequivocably love him but it didn't take. Boo fucking hoo. Doesn't work that way.

youtu.be/KdJDw1nk2jo
Move over. Our soviet bros are here.

It's budget and shitty. Sorry that you need people's love so bad that you can't handle when they don't like someone else's cheap model that you bought.

You mean the time EvaXephon made a poll asking people their opinion on remaining indie or going to a publisher? And going to a publisher was voted at 4%? And he still rushed to TinyBuild anyway?

Besides Sup Forums already hated him anyway when he bent over to the minority who hated the panty shot inventory instead of the majority who liked it. Now shoo. Get out of here this site is for grownups.

pic related is the poll. forgot to add it.

>stolen
didnt he paid for it?

Game was always a stupid idea made by western trash, EvaXephon.

Who the fuck is this game designed for anyways? It always looked pretty terrible and I have no idea who would want to play it other than generic youtube LPers or ironic weebs.

It was a slapped together half-assed idea meant to appeal to 2012ish Sup Forums. He literally designed the whole thing (ineffectually and pathetically by the way) from the ground up to be a Sup Forums eternal general thread where everyone talks about how they CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE that Sup Forums FINALLY HAS A DEV OF THEIR OWN OMG THANK YOU EVA.

Jesus, you guys were not kidding...

I have no idea why someone who is a well known and hated tripfag would ever think Sup Forums would want anything from them.

He operated under a new trip. People didn't even figure out that he was Eva until well after he was already hated for the game alone.

Sup Forums has always been that way. He acts like Sup Forums changed when it's always been this shithole.

Name one thing he said wrong.

this game will never be released

there is now yet another clone on android

hes probably still complaining about twitch.

someone sure likes hurling stones from a glass house

>made an anti-SJW game

He just made it since he is trying to cash in on Yandere still being a FOTM thing in anime. He also tries to take what Sup Forums says seriously, which anyone with any semblance of intelligence wouldn't, especially a developer of any caliber. I have not read any of the threads since Eva posted asking for advice on the game, but I can only assume there was about 80% shitposting and 20% advice and he just kept choosing to read the shitposts over the legit advice.

test

>we
Go ahead, talk about it. No one's stopping you.

he also blissfully ignored all valid complaints about programming and gameplay and cherrypicked people being rude to him

>calls Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums
Oh madman.

To be fair if Sup Forums users were nicer about helping him he would probably continue keeping Yandere Sim pure instead of selling out.

He's not wrong though. Sup Forums desperately tries to be edgy and to piss people off on purpose. Its always been like that, but its much worse these days.

Everything he says is true and justified. This is just one of the cases in which Sup Forums fucked itself and now acts like its the devs fault.

If he wasn't EvaXephon the gaiafag he probably wouldn't have got trolled to death. The threads weren't too bad until someone worked out who he was

He's a whiny little bitch, but he's not wrong,

>
so one guy tried to take Sup Forums seriously and to make games for you, only to find out nothing in what you pieces of shit say is worth anybodys time?
Maybe they´re doing the right thing by ingoring Sup Forums, you´re like army of GG Allin

eva pls go

Who on Sup Forums asked to have video games made for them, especially one like Yandere Sim?

Is he wrong?

Pandering to Sup Forums is about as bad as pandering to SJWs when it comes to your fanbase turning on you over something trivial.

He's not wrong.

It doesn't matter who he pays attention to because his game is shit no matter who he makes it for. He's a straight up amateur. Nobody's upset that he left Sup Forums, only Eva himself has a chip on his shoulder about that.

He seems like he's got a thin skin, but honestly, but from the sound of it folks were especially vicious to him despite his trying to appease everyone. The truth of the matter is, attempting to pander to every single anonymous poster on Sup Forums is an exercise in futility that will gradually erode your sanity until nothing is left but bitterness and frustration. At some point you need to put your foot down and do what you want to do, incorporate as much feedback as possible, and accept that you will never satisfy everyone.

I learned this the hard way when working on Broquest years ago.

>He's a straight up amateur.
Its almost like its an indie game.

Is this game still not finished?
Hasn't it been in development for like 6 fucking years?

monster girl gamu is great!

Yanderedev is a slimy sleezeball faggot that ran to reddit, and then neogaf and then back to Sup Forums and whined about it. Someone post the pic

Going to a publisher was an unpopular choice? I thought it'd be pretty popular because Eva clearly doesn't know shit about coding and wastes all his time on references and funny youtube sketches.

Can't wait for the game to come out, because the part of Sup Forums that doesn't care about the drama shit will make one thread after another, while the faggots that shitposted Yandere dev will go shitmad trying to fuck up threads out of principle.

Fuck that. Finish the damn game.

Pandering to Sup Forums was literally his idea, though. And he made that decision based on this half-baked idea that he would be some cool DIY punk project leader celebrated by user. The problem is he didn't know anything about Sup Forums at large and he basically had screaming fits blaming Sup Forums for not being the people he wanted to make a game for.

/r/ing Evas hair color code

demo 2 is up your dick!

For real? My urethra isn't sensitive at all.

post best >girl !

Sure. It's just amateurish, worse than most. It will never have a real release date except when Eva suddenly decides to call it quits and release whatever he has out as a 'sandbox experience'. The idea that he will eventually work this game to be complete with a goal, real mechanics, feature, or a series of challenges is totally laughable when he spends all of his time now streaming himself playing vidya, and all of his development now is simply putting in Easter eggs, which are apparently so important that they dominate the game now with a HUD menu.

He only ever did it for attention. He never cared about the game or programming. That's why he threw such a fit when Sup Forums didn't love him, the only point of this project is love and attention.

I don't have it but you forgot cripplechan aswell.

I donno, I worked with Broton for many years on Innawoods. Even though it was an adhoc project between Sup Forums, /k/, and /tg/ and we all took periodic abuse, not once did any one on the team take it to "heart" and lash out against a message board.

Shit, even when some members turned coat (I mean that in an ironic and loving way) and joined Bethesda and Behavior Interactive to make Fallout Shelter, not one person bitched or moaned. Not one.

Well yeah, that was his mistake. He shouldn't have made a public display about his hate for Sup Forums either, though I understand he was mad that his entire internet history was being doxed. We all get pissed off sometimes.

But nothing he said was wrong. He only did something wrong by trying to be a Sup Forums celebrity.

That's a nice dream but it's not coming out and there isn't an audience on Sup Forums looking to play it.

The Dev is making more money making the game than he actually will when he finishes the game.

He's right but came to the wrong justification. Ultimately he made the call to be a savior and idol on Sup Forums, and to be praised by anons who wanted fetish fuel. The game was super gimmicky when he first started which is why he made the video talking about how he wanted it to be taken seriously. He made it gimmicky because one, Sup Forums is autistic and asked for things, and two, Evas autistic and is a perverted jewish nosed retard who asks if it would be okay if he could decline to bathe when asked by a prostitute.

Eva should have known that Sup Forums is a bunch of assholes, and that the negative criticism should have been acknowledged but not taken to the heart. He's also the guy who flipped out on Mike Z for getting pointers on why his code is shit - he's just an overly emotional, extremely autistic individual who tried to champion Sup Forumss heart artificially by namefagging and creating threads constantly for his game.

Got fucking annoying. I wish him the best in his endeavors, but man he has no self perspective.

What is there to talk about? He still hasn't finished Osana, and spends more time streaming and making videos then working on the game.

Every time he makes a "lets investigate this game" video, it pisses me off. He is literally "the idea guy" now.
Every single open world game that comes out he has to make a fucking video about it and wanting to put something in the game from it. Even though people keep telling him "we don't want that, just finish the fucking game!"

I don't care about his past on Sup Forums or any of that stuff. But how he handles the game in general is just horrible. How can someone not dislike him?

>not cow

>there isn't an audience on Sup Forums looking to play it.
So you're part of the latter eh? Because you gotta be if you think that its actually like that.
Sup Forums will be full of this once/if it comes out. And its fags like you, that'll go ballistic then.

What the fuck is Osana. I don't keep up with the game but I keep seeing the word tossed around.

>Sup Forums has always been that way
no, it hasn't.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums eat my shit, suck my cock, and tickle my balls, boo hoo hoo ;_;
He's a fucking douche who keeps making videos whining and crying about insignificant bullshit so he doesn't have to work on his game, letting him milk his patreon further and further. He just wants money, he doesn't want to make a game anymore

you are wrong

There is an audience but he's severed relations with Sup Forums and most people will remember what an autistic sperg he is. His concept is swell and promising, but his execution is retarded and lacks professionalism. There is an audience, but no one likes mediocrity.

>you could have had a developer at your beck and call

Jesus.

That right there really shows what kind of guy he is. He wanted to be 'the guy' and have his ego stroked but threw a fit when not everyone was on board. The same shit happened with Mike Z. He threw a dramatic fit when Mike criticized his work.

skelly best girl!

Should've never admitted or came out to pandering to Sup Forums or any particular community, well besides weebs because, "Yandere Sim". Snapping back at anons for shitting on him isn't going to make his game any better nor does it resolve any conflict.

theres the whole non murder branch he added I guess but that was months ago now, before the twitch bs.

until he releases at least a beta demo there isn't much point.

EVERY THREAD
FUCK YOU YANDEREDEV
Remember when that faggot wanted to copy Yakuza?

Fuck off with your shit game shill

Why has no one posted best NewYandereDev, who is obviously superior to YandereDev.

aura is a cute! CUTE!

I agree, though trying to be a Sup Forums celebrity is an extremely ridiculous and confused thing to do. Also whether or not you did it on purpose, asking for and getting money to make something you know you're not currently skilled enough to make, on the promise that maybe you'll eventually figure out what you're doing, is a con when you don't eventually learn what you're doing.

I get the feeling people don't realize how easy it is to accidentally-on-purpose lie to the people paying you while continuously moving the goalpoasts to make it look like you're doing something when you are actually doing nothing. So many people unwittingly stretch 'fake it till you make it' over years to the point of being a true con artist.

He's making several rivals to eliminate before the main character can confess to the guy she likes. Osana is the first rival, and what ydev said he's working mainly on.
She's been worked on for months and months now and still isn't complete. So just imagine how long it will take for the others to get complete?

Oh I remember this. Was fun. No actual game though so sort of got bored.

best >girl is ana! would suck goo dick!

Oh. I thought it was a High School or something or a town and was like, that'd be impressive. If it's just a character why doesn't he just copy paste the model, change colors and hairstyles, and input some dialog/quests? This is retarded.