Are there any realistic dating sim games?

Are there any realistic dating sim games?

"Realistic"? No. Not even close.

Video games are just programs. Lines of code that react in very specific ways to very specific inputs.

Real human beings are not like that. I hate to say it, but you're just going to have to go out and talk to some girls. Take every opportunity you can find to get out and socialize. Don't just live in your room.

I met my wife twelve years ago at a mutual friend's birthday party. I was planning on skipping it but got guilted into going. I'm so glad I did because otherwise I would've never met her and I'd still be a kissless virgin today.

You can do it, Sup Forums! You just gotta put yourself out there and learn that all the feelings of rejection melt away when you finally hear a girl say "Yes".

Wow that blog sure was great! I am interested in reading more, where may I subscribe?
P.S. I like video games?

Just type the wrong password into your WoW account, and you'll get what "realistic" dating is like for you
If you're too slow to get it, it's rejection

>tfw turning every day a bit more into a hobo because no job, no friends and no gf and handouts are getting sanctioned also alcoholic and drug addicted

fuck off, literal nigger

?? ...user, you've been a faggot for a while now... i was always scared you weren't...
Do you wanna kill yourself?? I think you really should ;)

Fuck off I'm never doing it again, that was the single worst experience I had in my life.

I was so into that girl, but I was a little faggot that was too scared to say it to her, and even when I did it was 2 weeks too late and through fucking facebook.

This was one and a half years ago, and it is still fucking killing me.

It was probably for the best though, I doubt that I could be a good boyfriend for her, or anyone really.

Why did I even write this shit wtf.

This is a no joy zone here, user. Kindly fuck off.

I dumped my gf today Sup Forums
Why do I keep doing this any time a girls actually into me

There's literally no reason to have dumped her either, she cooked for me, wanted me to move in and all sorts. I just got scared of the clinginess.

I really fuck hope this picture was fake
Because I imagine that guy killed himself...I would

what? not everyone is a mentally unstable mess like you. if that's enough to make you kill yourself you need to check into a hospital ASAP.

Imagine getting your hopes up sky fucking high, and then being dropped on your ass with no parachute

>realistic

Turing complete AI isn't finished yet. Until it is, you'll only have unrealistic "gift in, sex out" garbage mechanics.

>baiting this hard
You'll catch a few

>P.S. I like video games?

No you don't, you apparently only like simulating real-world activities that you're too cowardly to approach. Simulations aren't games.

fuc that's painful

yeah, it's called life. deal with it nerd.

I totally get how this guy would have felt, I would have been a broken man for the next 3 years or more if this happened to me.

>Realistic dating sim

>give a grill your phone number
>Go to anoher girl
>Give her your phone number

Repeat

That's the only good advice I can give.

me too dude I dunno something just came over me, I was literally summing in her ass and she was sucking my cock clean while making me pancakes and giving me money and I just dumped her right there the feels dude.........

same happens to me.

>girl interested in me
>drop her and move on

>Video games are just programs. Lines of code that react in very specific ways to very specific inputs.
>Real human beings are not like that

Yes we are you fucking dolt.

You realize these old iphone text bubble convos are fake?

I thought only facebooks retards still fall for this shit

I get all the other stuff but

>making me pancakes

You NEVER EVER dump a girl that makes you pancakes!

actually had a similar situation but i'm not a fucking retard and checked if it's a book title

Kek

so you told a girl you liked her but you waited too long and because of this you're never going to try it with a girl again?

If you weren't even in a relationship with the girl then you were never in love with her.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO REPRODUCE

I know that feel friends. Every time I'm interested in a woman, I lose all interest after I sleep with her. I hate it because I'm lonely and want to find love, but I just never feel it.

I've only retained feelings for one woman after sleeping with her, and we dated for four months but her career took her to another state. It never got as far as love, but it was nice to retain feelings after sex for a change. I'm scared it'll never happen again.

> virgins will think this is bait

goro please leave

>my wife

fucking leave and never return

>le had sex once meme and suddenly not a virgin

>have gf
>shes super naive and into tolerance
>I'm turbo racist
>she wants kids that are kind
>I want kids that laugh at blacks with me

Will it ever work out? I think about it a lot.

She literally got mad at me today because I wouldn't go get my lawnmower fixed by some hood coon just because he was black.

D-dont laugh at me p-please

I knew her for half a year, that's enough for feelings to develop, and we were pretty close.
Some people were even joking when we're gonna get together.

>realistic dating sim
>for Sup Forums
That would have some depressing threads.

You should ALWAYS give her a turnip and see if she likes it.

Considering you'll likely have hundreds of turnips year round it's certainly the cheapest course of action.

>Video games are just programs. Lines of code that react in very specific ways to very specific inputs.
>Real human beings are not like that

I have only just woken up and I'm pretty sure this is going to be the dumbest shit I'll read today. Thanks user.

My college gf was like that. Super liberal actor, and she was beautiful, sweet, strong, and fucked like her life depended on it. She was perfect in every other way, and she told me I was too conservative because I told her I didn't trust the government enough to bank on Obama in the last election. Broke me apart, man.

>Some people were even joking when we're gonna get together.

This is something only people in the friend zone get excited about.