I TOLD YOU FUCKERS THAT THE NEXT HARVEST MOON WOULD BE FOR PS4

People laughed at me here and said it would be exclusive for the Switch, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW NINTENDRUNES? WHO'S FUCKING LAUGHING NOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT? HAHAHA.

Did you screenshot all the posts calling then out? otherwise you're a dirty liar user.

>hahaha I´m even more underage than NINTODDLERS and play shitty farming games! REKT! XD

It's on PC and Switch
so?

Who even cares about this literally who series anyways?

I posted two times on the Story of Seasons Trio of Towns Thread that I thought the next Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons would be for PS4/Switch, everyone laughed at me, humiliated me and said the audience was only on Nintendo consoles. The only proof I have are my words.

I don't care I can now play HM in PC Version

Enjoy your shell of a former self name franchise?

Story of Seasons' the real Harvest Moon, hun. What you see right there? It's just to attract people that aren't aware of the whole name ordeal.

It's literally just the name.

Wait, it's not Bokujou Monogatari (Story of Seasons) that is being released on PS4? Isn't Natsume the ones that created Bokujou Monogatari?

>Harvest Moon

You fuckers remember that now all the devs are woring on Story of Season, right?

Nope, it's "Haverst Moon" by Natsume and whoever shitty developer they hired now.

I thought this was the new Story of Seasons, lol. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the new Story of Seasons will be released on PS4 as well, just wait until the official announcement.

>Isn't Natsume the ones that created Bokujou Monogatari?
Natsume is always outsourcing son, they never created anything, they had a tight relationship with the original devs but that fell apart.

SOURCE godamnit, SAUCE!
What other info have they unveiled?

Just forget it, this one is not the original Harvest Moon everyone knows and love, it's not the same developers, they just own the name. The original Harvest Moon are now localized with the name Story of Seasons and currently has only been announced for the Switch, but I'm pretty sure they'll be releasing it on PS4 eventually.

isn't harvest moon pretty much ded though now that the original devs work on story of seasons?

The Switch will get a downgraded version. PS4 and PC will get the better version.

meanwhile Stardew Valley has innovated and left the Harvest Moon series in the dust. Wake me up when something new happens.

No one, especially since Natsume are squatting on the name and the legitimate franchise changed it's name in the west.

Stardew Valley can't even compare to Story of Seasons Trio of Towns.

I'm legitly BTFO

They're all going to get the same shit.

PC Will get mods though~

Rune Factory 4 port when?

The actual Story of Seasons is so far still exclusive to Switch, dumbass.

Why would you want that when it's already fully playable on citra?

But it's also on switch?

First, HM =! SoS, you fucking retard.

Harvest moon is now HM in name only. And its releasing on switch/ps4/pc. So PC for home, switch for portability.

Story of Season which is the actual HM without the HM name, is still Nintendo only.

I wouldnt mind for SoS to be released on ps4 or pc, but as for now its only nintendo.