What are some good games to play to battle depression, or just something to play that cheers you up?

What are some good games to play to battle depression, or just something to play that cheers you up?

game of life is pretty good, but only if you're winning

What the fuck is this shit OP?

The Rune Factory games always make me happy

gmod

Not my image, I'm not dedicated enough to build anything like that.

All my shit ends up looking like this.

Is my tower comfy, bros?

>comfy
it's a cold, pale, jutting, angular looking needle stabbed into the natural land around it. It's oppressive if anything.

I like it, but comfy definitely isn't the right word.

Here's my "cheer up, faggot" queue:
>Minecraft
>Terraria
>NFS High Stakes/Hot Pursuit 2
>Blast Corps
>Republic Commando
>RE4
>Nekopara vol. 1/2

>Oblivion
pretty comfy game to play and there's plenty of interesting side quests to do without having to progress in the main quest and that the npcs faces are funny to look at, especially the khajiit since they move their ears

>NFSU 2
make your own retarded-looking cars and race against other retarded-looking cars while listening to an awesome soundtrack

>Pokemon Emerald
usually just play this for the nostalgia

>Kingdom of Paradise
pretty fun making your own combos with the freestyle scrolls and trying to get 1000+ damage in one go, despite enemies at most just having 200 hp
>tfw no english translation for the second game

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

Slime Rancher is distilled happiness. Impossible to be in a bad mood after playing it for more than ten minutes.

Stardew Valley has a nice positive atmosphere.

I play WarThunder because it gives me the extra push into suicidal instead of mere sadness.

One day I will kill myself, I hope.

I've been hoping that for the past 10+ years, I still can't do it

Elona+, Disgaea, Diablo 2. Basically anything with inhuman amount of good grind.

On a related note still trying to do a solo expert mode run.
The setup was Spawn a meteorite, fish out Reaver-shark, kill WoF. What then?

Witcher 3
Wow (private servers)
Anything grindcore
Eu4
Ck2

Get immersed

I mean you can cheese the mechanical bosses but I don't see how it's possible to solo anything on expert past Plantera.

does this have any content yet?

>depression
doesn't exists, made up condition

>Nekopara vol. 1/2

this.

kys faggot op

>hurr edgy!

it's true. how can depression be real if feelings aren't real

This.

lol no

it's never getting any, is it?

It is? Oh shit, I'm cured!

EDF MOTHER FUCKER

This.

Either you are a weak bitch and will stay one, or you really try and use your choice of free will to decide what and where you want to be in life.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

>cheers you up

I've been playing Thorium + Calamity on Expert, and I can absolutely tell you I am anything but cheered up right now.

why is (((depression))) so prevalent in people whose hobby is videogames?

>falling for the free will meme
Not even once.

Probably because sad people use video games to escape their feelings

my nigga

Dynasty Warriors 8. I am 100% serious. You get to kill literally thousands of guys with little resistence, then when you get to harder difficulties you actually need to use your moves quick resulting in an eyegasm. All the story elements succeed due to hot-bloodedness and power of friendship, both of which should make you see people alittle more happily.

And in the end its a real gamey game, you can just veg out on the couch if you want. It also has the most low-key waifus. Almost all of the women are gorgeous and either sultry or cutsey.