Does Sup Forums still like Vermintide?

Does Sup Forums still like Vermintide?

Yup. I host and when idiots skip health/tomes/grims I just disband party at the coach on Nigtmare.

It's p good. I wish there's map editor

I wish it was more than a L4D reskin

I hate those faggots. It takes me long enough as is to find a full group, I can't stand when I'm trying to get tomes and grims and they're just running through the level.

I stopped playing because my friends are too much of little bitches to play on the hardest difficulty

It's a fun game! Drakefire pistols are bullshit though why the fuck does the dwarf get an unlimited ammo pistol with great damage and fatass hitbox on the bullets

It's better in every way

>starts a thread with "Sup Forums is one person" meme

and saltzpyres pistols get nerfed ...

Its a shame they didnt make it cheaper and do a workshop or it wouldve thrashed L4D

Yeah. Shame people get so hung on loot. Also, with missions some disliked levels actually get played now.

I didn't even know that we ever liked it.

This, why the fuck did they nerf the brace of pistols, he was already outclassed by Waywatcher and Bright Wizard, now he's pretty much useless.

why is Bardin floating in front of Salzpyre?

Not only that, his only other vaible range weapon was the crossbow, because it penetrated, but pistols did best damage on rat ogre iirc.
but that was some DLC ago.
Oh and dont get me started on that shitty repeated whatever shit, it was bugged as hell, did no damage and you could literally SEE bullets going through rats and hitting the wall behind them but nothing would die.

Still lovve that game but I live on convict island and there's about four other people who play it here, and they all suck farts out.

Bot improvement mod was a blessing but solo play isn't enough to keep me interested without new content. New DLC looks shit. Still waiting on a new weapon for Sienna.

this fucking image makes me want to reinstall every time.

Better question: why is the witch still on acid

nah, dlc is alright but they need more than just levels and and a single weapon. asking for a new character is probably too much, though. this is fat shark we're talking about after all.

I have trouble finding matches and I live in murrica. It's pretty ded. A real shame.

It's strong in Europe, apparently.

I will never stop being mad that they've removed the ability to go into third person view when charging your weapon attack. It was the funniest shit.

>asking for a new character is probably too much, though.
FUCKING
RAT ABO

IN A MAP WHERE YOU HAVE TO DESTROY A FUCKING DAM TO FLUSH AWAY SOME SHITSKIN RATS
WITH YOU NEEDING TO LURE THE ABO TO HIT THE DAM
or some shit, I aint no dev but come on, get a fucking warpstone cannon you have to destroy and avoid getting hit by....

AWAKEN MY EMPEROR

Skaven are cute but I think I reached my skill limit at this game. I'm just not getting any better and I don't have any friends to play with anyway

Kek, I love this image