Why are there so many console warriors?

why are there so many console warriors?
why would you limit yourself to one console? if you truely like video games and if it's your hobby you shouldn't limit yourself.
it's like you love food but go vegan and miss out on all the delicious stuff

idort is the only way to go

Combination of the board being filled with brats, third world shitskins, and subhuman neets who shitpost to hide the urge to kill themselves.

Nothing, it's just BloodBattleBorn babies mad about Ape Escape 4 being a better game.
Imagine being upset about a game that doesn't even exist.

i also find the concept of limiting your access to the games industry pathetic

you have 10 seconds to name one (1) good weeb exclusive on the xbone

Lets give a better example.
If you like cars, then why choose one brand to enjoy and shun the rest of equal value as inferior?

Because if you have Volkswagen what else do you need?

The concept of exclusives is outdated, back in the day consoles were very different now all of them are basically PCs or (smartphone hardware in the case of the Switch).
All the consoles have a d-pad, two analogue sticks, four face buttons, two shoulders and triggers. A lot of the games use the same handful of game engines that work and scale on all kinds of hardware.
You're not getting anything unique by playing on one over the other, multiplatform games are made to the lowest common denominator.
Microsoft get your money, Sony get your money for online. Nothing ever works correctly on release any more, even on Nintendo consoles and games, nothing "just works".
Every exclusive is nothing but a game that would be a lot better on PC, but it's not because fuck you buy our black plastic brick over the other guy's black plastic brick.

Kids and NEETs.
They don't have much money so they value small investments like a console or PC much higher than people with a normal income

This, console fanboys are usually poor fags from 3rd world countries (spics, shitskins), that don't have disposable income so try to justify their purchase on the internet with broken english. I would know since I'm an idort and a spic, and I must say that it feels good to be an idort.

Phantom Dust coming out today.

Generally most people can only afford, or more likely can only justify to themselves in buying one console.

That being the case they need to defend that purchase by both praising whatever exclusive games they have as the best ones and shitting on other systems games.

It's been like this since the Sega vs Nintendo days.

>wasting $300+ for a machine with less than $200 worth of games
>being an autistic welfare NEET so you have enough free time for every single decent game on every platform
Nah, go fuck yourself

Lost Odyssey you pleb.

Raiden V

I only have PC and Switch though. The Xbone and PS4 are glorified multiplat machines, why would I get them when I have the ultimate multiplat machine? I'd rather upgrade my graphics card than buy either.

I like my shitty pc where best part is gtx970 and my ps4 pro. No need for anything else. I also have Vita for comfy P5 remote play and Dragon's Crown

>Reminder that /vint/ showed us that console war shitposting comes from leafs and BRs.

>Can't even make a simple decision like picking a platform

Natural born beta

consoles are for children

PC is when you finally grow up and realize most console (((exclusives))) are complete dog shit

reminder that Idortism is the one true path of vidya

>weeb game
>good