Injustice 2

Man, after all that shitposting last few weeks i have to say im blown away by the single player quality.
At moments it looks like full blown cgi movie, facial animation is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=KrqxoNulfE0

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/78b63
youtube.com/watch?v=lfB26XoyZSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm liking the facials and CGI animations but the story is yet again all over the fucking place with these characters.

NRG pulling another make a character relevant for a fight and have them randomly disappear and reappear later on, especially with Reverse-flash the guy fucking shows up and fucks off three times.

Too bad it's a shitty fighting game.
Fighting games suck.

Netherrealms single player stuff is always really good. I just don't like actual gameplay in there games and I don't give a fuuuuuck about the DC universe. I wish Capcom could get their shit together and put out a street fighter with that level of production.

Ye seems to be aimed as much to show off as many characters as it can as to have a good pace.
And while every appearance like the red lanterns is justified, it just dosnt flow well.
They show up, get one fight, and are gone.

Then again im not sure how would a story look that would have to involve everybody.

>single player quality
>praises the cutscenes instead of the actual gameplay
L M A O
M
A
O

>I wish Capcom could get their shit together and put out a street fighter with that level of production.
Why would they do that if the games sell like fucking hot cakes as they are now.
They can release the same Street Fighter game 5x and it will sell 5mln copies each time.

sf5 hasn't even sold 5 million copies yet

Wonder Woman is the worst fucking character in existence in this time line good fuck the amount of times she's pushed Superman to do some stupid shit is fucking insane.

but it's a fighting game

how can a fighting game have good story

Dunno, Neck snapper seems just as bad.

They went a bit overboard with Bats in this one though I agree, Shame Doctor Fate got the short end of the stick with this one.

Fate seemed like a third wheel.
Just another guest appearance.

Has anyone planned a guild on either console for this game? I'll be picking it up in a few days

What is it about NRS games that attracts the most angry people?
streamable.com/78b63

I haven't heard anyone planning to make a Sup Forums guild specifically. I made one on PS4 for my friends, but the player cap is 50 so I don't really mind letting random people in.

Street Fighter V sold like garbage though. It was considered a failure.

Because MK9

Mind sharing any details? I'm getting it for PS4 and additional gear does sound enticing

>NRS
It's fightan games in general that do this
Also that achievement pop up though

That's not much to it. You join a guild and play the game, and the guild gets progress and you get rewards. If you want to join, the ID is 1Q6FW.

Why was the 2nd hit such slow mo?

it just stays like that til you pick a stage

Too bad story is worse than 1.

God darkseid is so much fun to play. Cucking people with a bitch slap and mixing up my beams to always hit them is so satisfying.

Ivys hot, shame about Catwoman.
Dunno why they the Cat some weird mixed race.

Why PC release? My lonely self would have enjoyed some Injustice SFM.

NRS are masterful at selling a genre with a huge barrier to entry to casuals. Knock their DLC practices or dumbed down gameplay all you want, they know what they're doing. The voice acting and animations in these games have a ton of effort put into them, even the last Injustice had more expressive characters than any other game made on Unreal 3. Literally hundreds of small conversations and interactions between each character match up that help hook in more casual players than any refinements to a combat system ever will. I can't help but look at Capcom's attempts at story in SFV and soon MVCI and see them as amateur.

Totally true though. The direction is great but they cram some awkward shit in there. Dr. Fate is a complete retard in the story.

>dragon age/MEA tier headshape
>hot
no. even the arkham games have a 10 times looking better pam

The faces border on uncanny valley creepy at times. Like the mouths are too animated for what the character is saying, but most of the time it looks pretty impressive. The eyes are hit or miss, like they are too glassy looking but they are expressive.

>tfw PC and can't play

SFV sold like 50% of what they were expecting

give it another month for Injustice 2, Tekken, KOF PC and Rev 2 to come out and it's getting left behind for sure

>Day 1 Dlc
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
D

Has SFV even sold 2 million yet? I remember on the 1 year anniversary the articles came out saying they hadn't yet hit their first month's expectations even.

>tfw actually thought for a second Superman would try to redeem himself
Batman keeping the Justice League table hit harder than I expected. I was also surprised that Supergirl was tolerable for once, she's usually written like a total bitch.

It's sold like 1.3

This has those nice THICC hips too. First time in my life I ever have gave a shit about Supergirl.

Ono on suicide watch

Too bad the in game animations are abysmal

Like I get it is the MK style but this isn't MK, they have no excuse for no doing good animation when capable.

idk bro I think they look pretty good. They re-used a lot of them from MKX though so maybe they're showing their age.

it's not a fighting game user, it's a 3rd person shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=lfB26XoyZSQ

The Flash vs Zoom fight was unironically superior to the fights in the actual DC movies.

Gay Furry ruins yet another NRS game, more at 11.

>he plays fighting games for single player

it's like going against a a blind retard

NRS shit are the only fighting games where the single player IS better than the multiplayer

I'm a blind retard too so it's a nice challenge.

The story is half assed at best though and most of the additions are pants.

And the art design is hideous. The Joker looks terrible and Cat woman looks fucking old, Bats and Supes armors are ridiculous too...
Black Canary, Harley and Wonder Woman look good though.

Blunder Women ruined everything with her stupid girl power rampage; why do people shit on marvel for being "progressive" but DC gets a free pass?

>play against projectile spamming 12 year olds online
or
>play against an AI designed by the creators that actually uses the character's full moveset and takes some skill to beat

Yeah, but that's mainly because the MP is ass, not because the SP is any good

green arrow is such a little fucking memester

Harley's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Strong is terrible at it. They need to go back and pull her TAS VA out of retirement.

If it hasn't been dropped hard yet those games sure aren't gonna do it. Which is a shame because all those games shit on SFV.

But AI always knows what you're going to do.

I'm convinced they didn't bother to give him lines in the script and just told Alan to react naturally as he read along.

Mocap was a mistake. Everyone overacts, men look like fucking 40 year old virgin beta losers, and overall scanned faces thing going there makes it look like a cosplay convention rather than godlike being fighting.

wheres the best place to get gear? also i know there is a option for getting stuff for the people you use in the fight but im still getting gear for everyone else even though i have bias turned on

That's what makes it a challenge. There's no sport in whipping kids online.

I sincerely have no idea how you came to that conclusion. Joker is the only character in the whole game that wound up looking bad. They even fixed Supergirl and Wonder Woman's manfaces.

I think some of the Arcade endings are better than the single player campaign
And unfortunately what I would call the "good end" is probably the canon one, even though I think the "bad end" is better for a setup.

>even though I think the "bad end" is better for a setup.
Not really, there's no way out of that end. Once it happens, Superman has won forever. There's no more conflict to really be had.

>I sincerely have no idea how you came to that conclusion

The story is shit. With shitty characters and shitty Dialog. But it's fun shit. It's classic Injustice.

What did you guys think of the endings

I dunno what you want me to say, user. Looks like Superman. His face looks a little potatoey in that still but that doesn't happen extremely often

When your face genetics so bad you need a chin prosthesis.

Best Arcade ending was Brainiac's. Legit didn't see it coming. I want him in the third game's roster.

Dr Fates face

Both of those are the stuff of nightmares but they also don't match their final appearance.

It's like that doughnut Drake, but it's Doughnut Superman but except he replaces the real one.

>pick Green Lantern
>lol I'm Steve Blum, hi

I thought these actors were on strike?

Are we actually going to have a Sup Forums guild or what? Copy should be here Thursday.

Take a single random frame from anyone IRL speaking too and they'll look retarded. You gotta watch it in motion, and in motion it looks pretty good.

The Joker vs JL lines make me think Nekron is right around the corner, having Supes unfucking the world because Lois returns from the grave is a story I would be interested in.

Just tell Steve Blum you'll let him record the Lantern Oath and he'll scalp no questions asked.

Batman ending was okay. Still wished that Superman learned fucking something. Superman's ending was meh and probably the one they are going to go with. It makes more sense for Injustice 3. Batman's ending will just be the same shit. Superman breaks out with a new team and takes over the world Batman stops him. But Superman's ending has Evil Superman with mind controlled Batman. Evil Superbats is only way you can top the previous stories.

It's not even about the animation, it's the facial structure fit for a pencil-pusher that writes complaints about his stolen stapler and gets cucked by his wife, not a fucking alien demigod who's been living the life of being fit.

don't lie
asylum had a sexy ivy, but she dropped after that

Superman looking like a cuck has been an ongoing problem for years since the movie reboot came out. WB probably told them to keep with that style since "effeminate numale" is in style right now.

You've got some actual brain problems if you look at that face and think that. Why is it every time these complains come up the complainer slowly reveals he's a reddit immigrant that ribs on Sup Forums logic?

>tfw to inteligent to defeat superman

>Why is it every time these complains come up the complainer slowly reveals he's a reddit immigrant that ribs on Sup Forums logic?
I thin you've got brain problems.
I'mtrying to say that Supermans face, and actually every fucking comic-book hero should be touched up by artists to exaggerate and improve their feature, not scan some actorlet and be done with it, instead you're evoking reddit a pol, for whatever reason. Seek help, my man.

Hello retardo

Batman look Latino if makes you feel better.

and those drops are still 5 times better looking than injustice 2 ivy

Exaggerating to that extent would look ridiculous, user. It doesn't fit the art style the studio uses.

is that Vito?

What's that picture supposed to prove?

Non comic fag here

Since when are Wonder Women and Black Adam a thing? I thought he was a bad guy?

In this canon Wonder Woman is also a bad guy.

That there being some kind of mandate to make Superman look like your favorite buzzword is a really stupid assertion that doesn't match up to reality?

does he like saying it that much?

Wonder Woman the baddest of all the bad guys in Injustice. Honestly evilest character outside Joker.

So are you like the same NRShill who always posted the swearing MK girls?

>pre-order the game for darkseid
>oh wow you can already buy him for 6 dollars I feel so special
>premiere skins for supergirl, green lantern, and flash can be unlocked in the regular game
>so glad I got the ultimate edition!

Aquaman looks like a in shape BroTeam

No but it brightens my day a little to know you've got a personal boogeyman to blame everything on so you don't have to entertain the thought multiple people think you're retarded.

At the very least, they could get Hynden Walsh to do if Sorkin doesn't have it anymore. Walsh's Harley was so much better than Strong's, but Strong gets all the attention.

>It doesn't fit the art style the studio uses.

With Superman's ending seems like only Darkseid is the villain big enough for the next game

You're just proving my point, that looks awful

it's just a fighter though ?

i dont even get how people can be excited by this, its like praising the new fifa