At least 1/3 of Gerudos know he's a voe, and they still let him in

At least 1/3 of Gerudos know he's a voe, and they still let him in.
why do they do that?

Because he's cute.

Compared to the other Gerudos he looks less muscular and allot more feminine.

Gerudos have to store ICE 200 miles away from their village just so they can have fresh water and they need a VOE to go and get it for them

no that's just so they can have ice. Climb to the too of the town and you can see theit water situation is so good they basically don't live in a desert.

Know
>Buliara
>Riju
>Jules (Hylian girl)
>Villia (sold you the clothes)
>old vai by the goddess statue

Might know
>Spa Gerudo
>Fruit or Mushroom seller, I forget which

Know if you’re really careless
>Barta
>Anche from the Icehouse
>Sudrey from the outpost
>Furosa

Anche used to deliver it herself before the monsters infesting the ruins increased. Now she hires whoever s willing to do it for Furosa's reward. I assume Gerudo probably do it when they're short on cash

They know, but it's fine if they think nobody else knows that they know, right?

Plus they get to eye that sweet ass traipsing around town.

is voe an actual english word or was it invented by the writers?

what do you think retard
what a stupid fucking question
how do you remember to breathe

Sarqso = Thank You
Sav'otta = Good morning
Sav’aaq = Good day
Sav’orq = farewell/goodbye
Sav'orr = Good Night
Sav'saaba = Good Evening
Sao’ten = ??? maybe a curse
Vasaaq = welcome or something
Vaba = Grandmother
Vai = Woman
Voe = Man
Vure = Bird
Vehvi = Child

It's technically a real word but the meaning was invented by the writers because the real-world meaning is obscure, archaic and has no relation to how it's used in the game.

They want his voepucci

Why are Gerudos so sexual?

because their races survival is dependent on them finding mates and having kids with them

>Why are Gerudos so sexual?
They're not.
Most look like middle aged women with witch noses that spent half their life in the solarium

Gay.

They have taste.

it's a parallel to modern illegal immigration.

best gerudo girl is the one in charge of the jewelry. total semen demon

Guys who scored Gerudo in this
>Hudson
>the guy by Lover's Pond who lacked confidence and was cheap

Not sure how I feel about their taste

Gerudos crave his BWC

Urbosa
>drop dead gorgeous 10/10

Ashai
>a natural beauty who knows the way to a mans heart

Isha
>a girl who knows how to use things like clothes, accessories and spa treatments to make herself look more beautiful

Riju
>Cute

Lukan
>Darker the berry, the sweeter the fruit

My favorite was Rhondson. I immediately liked her look more than any other gerudo with only Urbosa coming close. I couldn't bring myself to complete the Tarry town quest, I felt like I was NTRing myself

What does his voepussy taste like?

heaven

She's a big girl

They don't though. Despite Link's huge harem in this game no Gerudo are part of it except maybe Riju

Reminder that Ashai and Isha were in a love triangle with Tingle

Tingle in Rosy Rupeeland loves women

pic

>I don't like girls twice my height...

What did he mean by this?

Good-looking people can get away with anything.

At least a guy got a Zora loli too.

yeah but at least her mom says that she has bad taste. From what we see those guys are about the standard for the kind of guys they marry

why are gorons allowed in their town?

why not

the gerudo have either abonormally high or abnormally low sexual interest in them

ROCK'D

its so they can pound out his tight little hylian hole

The clerk is the GSC shop too.

Because only autistic people aren't tolerant of others.

I had a friend who argued that you never see any female Goron, which means you can't technically call them male. The issue with this argument is that the Goron refer to one another as "Brother," which clearly indicates that they consider themselves to be male. Also, you could throw the same argument at the Gerudo themselves, barring the existence of Ganondorf.

They implied that they couldn't tell if they were female or male or whatever I think.

Because Gorons have no gender even if they sound male

What. But gorons are vaï according to the gerudo, that's forbidden love

Are there any female Gorons?

Has there ever been, in any Zelda game, a female Goron?

i never thought i´d see the day when a straight link gif shows up

Probably not. They're literally made from rocks, aren't they? Probably not even male either really. Rough rocky bodies would translate well into a male voice what with the roughness of a rock.

>Link/Cia
Yes, my boner approves.

BROTHER!

Better keep waiting, because that's a .webm

Yes. In Phantom Hourglass.

They are thirsty bitches

now for some reason i wonder what would happen if a "female" goron gets born. would she become the leader? and would she also try to take over hyrule?

Every single Gerudo rejects you or is utterly indifferent to you as a partner with the possible exception of Riju

>Gorondorf
At least she will make a lot of tasty volcano rocks

Ice (when it's not winter) was always a commodity before we gained the ability to make our own. They already have plenty of water.

Only 3 Gerudo's knew he was a male OP. Two of them were Riju and Buliara and the other was the gerudo he saved from the Chink rape dungeons.

see it's a bit more than 3 but still not a 3rd of the Town

>Gerudos used to be normal sized people
>now they're fucking gigantic and muscular
It's obvious they have a preference for large, built Hylian men which is also why they like Gorons
That's why most of them don't have an interest in Link the twink.

preference for large built Hylian men, you say? I think you need to do the Lovers Pond quest or revisit it and talk to Perda again

How does Link always manage to get the best girl of each area thirsty for him?

>like the goronos
but they don't even consider the gorons to be male. They can come and go as the want in the city.

She's the first voe she's seen. Once she starts engaging in diplomacy and such like she'll see a lot more men. Who knows if she'll still like Link if he doesn't Sand Seal race with her and/or chooses to pend time with Zelda instead. Gerudo's seem to recover from breakups/rejection pretty fast after a few drinks and a moan

Oh, Barta doesn't find out you're a voe if you stay in your vai outfit?

There's a beggar woman that calls him out as male too. Also I'm fairly sure one of the sand seal merchants says they see through his disguise too. Someone in the guard training room too, knows he's male. I can't remember who. Could be wrong.

correct

the guard is Barta if you were ever a voe in front of her

I don't recall the seal merchants saying anything

I want to impregnate Riju.