AND I JUST WON.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5x1yL2kGT0
youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI
youtu.be/_dDrG8Aadp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DONT

>we will never have the golden era of CWC back
>instead we're stuck with "buy my junk and pay my bills btw i'm trans" era Chris until (s)he dies

What lottery? The lottery, that's what lottery! Are you stupid? Only lottery that matters! Oh my god smell that air!

Better than when he went completely silent aside from Facebook posts. People assumed he finally learned his lesson and stopped being a lol cow forever

>Chris has become the average boring SJW e-begger

He started drawing again, and seems to be focusing on actually creating things to sell.

Maybe once the life insurance clears (but before the banks get to it) he'll blow it all on a midlife crisis and resume his lovequest

Just gotta wait until his mom dies for the 2nd golden age of CWC

DROP THAT

Is there any Vidya lore deeper than the CWC lore?

chris will die soon after, he can't take care of himself

Someone dump cow shit on his car. I dont care if that's weening

Nothing can be deeper than Mario lore.

I wonder if winning that competition was the tipping point of Chris's life. What would he have been like if he didn't win it?

You know what is sad? There are thousands of things about Chris that we will never learn of and many questions that will never be completely answered because Chris stopped revealing stuff. As he grows older, his memory of past events will also deteriorate so we will learn even less about his past.

i legitimately believe that chris winning this contest (compounded with his godawful upbringing) permafucked chris into a state of maximum entitlement

how come he barely have a fuck about smash bros? It's a game with both pikachu and sonic in it and a 100% severely autistic obsessive fan base so you'd think he would have become addicted to it like the other retards but he just made some amiibos for a quick cash grab. does he even have a wii, wii u or switch??

This has been phrased better by some other Sup Forumsirgin earlier but you can really see that in this moment he felt pure joy and has subconciously been trying to recreate that same feeling throughtout all of his later life by dressing the same, playing the same games, enjoying the same characters, et cetera.

>we will never get such golden saga's as the Liquid and Asperchu saga again

those were the days. blowup doll video 2.0 was pretty good though

Bob's death was the tipping point.

His parents bought him anything he wanted, he would've developed it anyway

I'm pretty sure he didn't have a Wii.
Smash makes you wish you had friends.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't play any games with mildly complex gameplay.

Chris is so tragic. It's heavy.

Anyone else hope that by some miracle he comes out the other side a healthy, sane individual?

There's a certain age where it's probably not a good idea to have children.

Chris's parents were WAY over that age.

Bob's death is like a catch 22 for Chris. Chris clearly got tired of his father towards the end before he died. He showed very little to no empathy over his death in fact even telling people instead to give him money instead of flowers for Bob's funeral. Then again over the last few years he's lamented about Bob considerably. I think this has more to do with while Bob was more stern then Barb he still got Chris out of every mess he ever was in. Barb clearly doesn't want to help Chris.

i-is that lady ok?

HE JUST WON

>bob was covered head to toe in swollen bug bites at the time of his death

press CWC to pay respects

If I recall when he was still allowed in the Game Place people that worked there said he would bring his Wii in to play Smash Bros but it was very rare.

Chris definitely has a wii, there is an interview with someone who used to frequent "the game place" who wrote that Chris brought his Wii with brawl to the store.

CALL

This is actually probably the first smart thing Sega has done with Sonic in like 20 years.

He blames the trolls for the death of Bob, he wishes that Bob was still alive because he had less responsibilities when he was alive.

>that time in an official Sega video blog they mentioned Sonichu

Chris raged over that too

I have to wonder if chris really is such an autist he only looks at his dad as "someone who kept his life seemingly stable" or if at night he really does have enough of a conscious to realize he was a complete failure, that he isn't a man his father wanted him to be and probably wont take care of his mother - like his dad would've wanted

then I wonder if that's a blessing in disguise

Huh that doesn't look too bad if I'm being honest.

I get less the feeling that Bob actually cared about Barb as much as some think. They both slept in different rooms and even Chris admitted they had even had sex since he was like 12. I always wish we knew the logic why Bob divorced his first wife and married Barb in very close proximity to one another.

The tipping point was when his parents decided not to let him go to special ed classes

Cant wait for people to make Sonichus and contact him telling Sega made a game with his character

What would you do with Chris if you could enact your will upon him?

It would be interesting to see what would become of him if he were forced to live a perfectly scheduled and regimented life. I would not let him play video games anymore. He would be forced to do daily exercise designed to make him physically fit. He would be forced to eat a nutritious and well-balanced diet. I would put him through training exercises with actors where he would be graded by how socially acceptable and positive his behavior is, rewarded for doing well.

It's always interesting to me to think about taking turbo-autists like this and imagining what about 10 years of this kind of re-training would result in.

Please no.

DELETE THIS

the autism potential is strong in this game

ANYONE

DON'T

lol is this real?

This isnt real.

my dad was 66 when he had me. can confirm; I want that fucker dead

the fuck am i looking at

Please tell me this is not real.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFOIauPQ5XI

CWC documentary series completely detailing the lore when?

I will never not be disturbed by this

Job rehabilitation. He can work, he's just too fucking lazy to do it.

>being this new
it is, check the cwc wiki foe more exhilarating comics!

Maybe you're just a degenerate retard like Chris?

From the responses I can only infer that this must be a picture of the infected groin wound that Chris inflicted onto himself and is calling a vagina because he's mentally ill.

does sonic even have a big fan base anymore? this seems like something that would've been very popular several years ago.

no, it's a webm!

It's not Chris.
I believe it's a guy who just cut his dick off.

He cums, so it can't be the festering wound Chris is nurturing.

NO PIKACHU PARTS

stop being a faggot and click spoilers

I'm not mr tough guy but I really cannot understand how people go through life scared of spoilers and shit.

n-no

post favorite cwc quote
youtu.be/_dDrG8Aadp8

It's healed up now after he went to the doctors. Some guys on YouTube interviewed him a month ago.

>being paid for being autistic

I got the best spoiler of all time and it isn't even that bad but I still get 3 day globals for posting it. Someone must get triggered

the combined autism of 1 million sonic OCs was contained in the sonic totem, when chris sold it, the autism broke loose

OC sonic creations will never die. This will be like literally printing money. Imagine if they work out a way to have autists purchase physical replicas.

>paid

Why would you post this?

I was going to post that before I clicked the link.

How is his cum from his balls coming out of his ass?

Wait, he actually had surgery to get a vagina?

I could see CWC actually doing this.

In a weird way, Chris has won now.

>Woah

I got half way through before beginning to wretch.

Like I've seen way worse videos of real shit here in all the years... but watching that just makes me feel terrible.

I don't get it, what was it exactly?

surgery to turn his pee pee into lady part?

>(s)he

This isn't comfortable to watch.

move over chris, there's a new lolcow in town.

He never calls his dad "dad", rather "Mr. C"

Is he the king of Sup Forums?

>tfw you could have ended up like chris if your older brother hadn't disconnected your internet thirteen years ago
thanks mike

What was it? Is it the webm of a doctor taking gauze out of a trannies wound and it spurting fluid everywhere?

Fucking sick of all the Sonic shit they're pushing out lately.

>pedofork
what

Was there a one-word term for sonic fans? Can't seem to recall any

Chris has problems with saying certain words or something. "Pedophile" being one such word.