I don't get it, if both Utawarerumono and Persona 5 are Playstation exclusives published by Atlus...

I don't get it, if both Utawarerumono and Persona 5 are Playstation exclusives published by Atlus, then why Utawarerumono is the only one that features the "Only On Playstation" mark while Persona 5 has nothing?

And yeah, I know that the european release of P5 indeed features the "Only On Playstation" but the USA version is missing for some reason, did Atlus USA or Sony ever mentioned about this inconsistency?

Maybe this means that Persona 5 is not a "fully exclusive" Playstation title and will eventually make his way to other systems?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamergen.com/image/persona-5-p5-collector-take-your-heart-premium-edition-unboxing-deballage-01-04-04-2017-860728-281558
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might be a stupid answer but maybe because its on the ps3 and not just ps4

Does anyone have the image of the Sega thing where they drop a bomb at Yakuza and Persona being published in other platforms? Does Yakuza have the "only on" on the box art?

Doesn't make sense, Utawarerumono is also available on Vita.

The "only on playstation" label doesn't really mean anything anymore since I have PS4 games that have the label, but were then ported to PC.

Yakuza 0 has that "PS4 console exclusive" thing, the exact same one as King of Fighters XIV and this one got announced for PC.

I think in europe Y0 has the "Only On Playstation" but I could be wrong.

It's not happening dude.

I have my collector's edition and it does say "only on playstation" on the box and the steelbook

There was no indication that they are published in that image. The other points actually made more sense when applied to those franchises.

US version?

Pics or didn't happened.

nope europe here's an example gamergen.com/image/persona-5-p5-collector-take-your-heart-premium-edition-unboxing-deballage-01-04-04-2017-860728-281558

./thread

Yeah, I said that the european release has but for some reason the US release is missing.

It seems to me that Atlus USA has plans to port it to Switch and PC but never communicated Deep Silver, making they think that P5 is a Playstation exclusive.

>AtlusUSA
>port
The only ones who are going to port are the main branch. Just wait for the concert to see if they announce anything.

>reaching this far.

Let go user.

Which ones?

Keep dreaming.

Gal Gun, Nitro+ Blasterz, Toukiden Kiwami, Atelier Sophie, Akiba's Trip, Senran Kagura and EDF 4.1

The label doesn't mean anything anymore.

vita is not classified as a console, ps3 is a direct competitor to ps4 and the sole reason why ps4 took so long to build up sales

>a console made by Sony is a direct competitor to a console made by Sony

You can't be this stupid.

Ok, so here goes another example, Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir is available on PS4, PSVITA AND PS3 (the direct competitor to the PS4, as you said), and this one has the "Only On Playstation" label on all versions.

Its seems like sony has a hands off approach when it comes to exclusivity labels letting third parties put whatever they want which results in the cluster fuck we see.

This looks ok, to be honest.