Thoughts and opinions?

Thoughts and opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fun

it's like dayz with but the fun happens every couple of minutes instead of every couple of hours

It's a fun game, but I never open it because I don't want to load into a game, parachute in, loot a house, walk a mile, then get shot in the face in a burst of lag.

got about 40 hours out of it so far, which is pretty alright for me. good with friends.

The community is cancer and I love it, but I don't play it too often. It's a really good game to get on every once in a while imo, but I can't force myself on.

I feel like the game's performance has gotten worse.

it has a strong foundation, and playerunknown seems very dedicated to making this game better than he could with KOTK. its still obviously needs a lot of technical work; i told a lot of people it would probably be smarter to simply wait til its out of early access to be buying into it. but having bought it EA myself, i've put almost 100 hours into it and i definitely don't regret it. its good fun. just wish the performance patches and everything would come faster.

I haven't played it myself, but having seen at least 3 threads on here it must be good so I just purchased PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS for just £26.99 on the steam store! I've heard that it is adrenaline fuelled excitement from all my favourite streamers, but it looks even more fun with friends so I ask all of you to please purchase PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS on steam for £26.99 and then add me on steam so we can play together! But then we need enough players for form a squad so please make sure to encourage your friends to also purchase PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS from the steam storefront for the low low price of just £26.99!!

I look forward to seeing you on the batttlegrounds... the PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS that is!

Why do Britfats post weird shit like this?

shit game

shit comparison to a great game

A -dayzgame- finally well done, it took them long enough.

How is it a dayz-game you faggot?
It's battle royale

DayZ is realistic zombie-survival with calculations and ballistics and sickness system and blood system and a FUCKHUGE map and random encounters that are not enforced
also huge roleplay possibilities, etc.

None of that is in battlegrounds

I got a lot of people on my friends' list that play it. Same bunch of guys are on it every few nights for a while.

I've been holding off on getting it because I don't really like ARMA/Battlefield style games, what with the sneaking around and need for long stretches of patience since I always get tired of waiting and start rushing whatever the target is.

Flavor of the month shitty "Shootn'Loot" meme open world game made solely for the purpose of grabbing bux from children that want to emulate their epic YouTube stream heroes.

It's fun but the lag and desync are starting to wear on me. Can only play it for a couple days at a time now. It's so frustrating to unload a full clip from an AK into somebody and see all the blood spatter just to be killed and realize that your gun did no damage to them. That and getting shot behind cover due to lag and not having bullet penetration sucks.

Hoping 1st person mode comes soon but that will need fixes in itself. The FOV of first person is gross and your camera height is like on your torso so you can't crouch and shoot through windows properly without always hitting the windowsill.

twitch bait normie magnet

solid game. it's leagues ahead of h1z1 despite only being out for like 2 months. there's 2 new maps coming in the near future and i can't wait.

i've been a giant skeptic of these types of games from the very first rendition, but a friend of mine bought it for my birthday to play together.
apart from the piss-poor hardware optimization (you can blame early access for that?? i guess??) and the occasional server lag, it's incredibly rewarding to play tactically on.

>no bullet penetration
>horrible lag
>no real ballistics

Why not play the ArmA-Mod that is the same thing just a lot better?

I'm not big on the battle royale "genre" itself, so this game does nothing for me.

lots of retarded people who keep trying to shoot over distances of 500meters without a scope

even more retards that don't understand movement under fire and keep running in straight lines over flat and open ground instead of crawling

>Flavor of the month
So how long are you going to keep spouting this bullshit?

>even more retards that don't understand movement under fire and keep running in straight lines over flat and open ground instead of crawling
crawling is the worst way to run in an open ground.
and that's how i know you never played the game, scrub.

when it stops being true

It's basically my substitute for my MMO void. Lots of people with a world to fuck around in. Best times I had were playing solo and having large free for alls at the water town and school.

It's been out for almost 2 months

it's overwatch's "It's just a flavor of the month!" all over again.
just ignore the shitposting faggot

bad bait

I quite enjoy it. It runs like dogshit though and occasionally hampers my enjoyment. It's got great potential imo and i hope it doesn't die so more shit can be added and performace can be tweaked.

battle royals need to die tbн

>Make Dayz
>It gets popular
>Dies out in the space of a year
>Make the same game again but without zombies so people can't call you out for rehashing
>It gets popular
>Dies out in the space of a a year

>remove the literal who from the title
>Battlegrounds
>plural
>one map

LET'S GOOOOO

These sort of games unironically outlive most

steamdb.info/

because they can run on toaster and all the twitch streamers are marketing it 24/7?

The fact is the game has a bunch of glaring issues that people are overlooking because
>MUH BATTLE ROYALE FFA xD

Honestly Arma - DayZ was a mistake

>because they can run on toaster and all the twitch streamers are marketing it 24/7?

They require fucking supercomputers most the time. Battlegrounds definitely does when I tried it.

They're glitchy as fuck, unoptimised etc but they definitely don't die straight away like a lot of v memers say.

Even the paid twitch streamers meme is just buttblasted sonybros who wouldn't be saying this if it was cod as the most viewed.

I agree

We have this thread every single fucking day. Please, for the good of all, go back to /vg/ or reddit. Your choice.

>one of the most popular games
>one thread
>WAAAAH WAAAAH

>some obscure indieshit like persona
>1 gorillion muh waifu threads
>yes this is perfectly acceptable

It's another full game of a mod that plays almost exactly the same. But this game is in early access so it plays like shit.

Having threads about popular games doesn't bother me at all. Having them every day for weeks on end, however, does. No new discussion points are coming up, they belong on /vg/ at this point. Mods eventually purged the New Vegas Threads , they should do the same for this
also
>persona
>obscure
I must ask with all due respect that you stop being such a colossal faggot

Josh :3

this thread is a shill

ehi shill even if you manage to come up with renaming your stupid image to avoid filters it doesn't mean that fireden archive is no longer filled with your fucking threads anymore

EVERYTHING is a shill. You're probably a shill and don't even know it. Especially if you like something.