What does Sup Forums think of it?

What does Sup Forums think of it?

Shameful bump

just some more darksoulesque trash

take it to the pile over there

>Shameful
Yeah, it pretty much sums it up.

So, not good then. Guess i'll save the 10 bucks. Thanks

These guys are full of shit. Game was worthwhile and fun.

fuck and yourself

>Buying indie games

Don't you know these devs can't afford denuvo?

If you played darksouls you dont need another darksouls cause it is 2D and souls have been replaced with salt.....

Hollow knight is better souls like aside from retarded jumping.

S&S is Dark Souls 3 you never knew you wanted

>co-op
Hell yeah great fun with a bro doing different builds because its actual co-op. Not like souls co-op where you constantly re-summon.

Solo I wouldnt know, seems like it could be a drag in parts though.

Damn good secrets and the "covenant" system is interesting but obtuse as fuck. Learning you could decide which checkpoints got warps was the best thing I learned after half the game.

>Completely abhorrent OST
>Port is almost unplayable
>Story is almost nonexistent
>Gameplay is mediocre at best

Why does Sup Forums love this game? It's garbage

I liked the boss mechanic where you had to get it to a certain health to retrieve your salt. I really disliked that there was like 1 fucking boss music for the whole game.

Fun game, not without flaws but definitely worth 10 bucks considering you can easily put 50+ hours into it.

>Hollow knight is better souls like

It isnt a souls like at all. The combat is sthe most simple in a 2d game and its more a metroidvania. Zero RPG elements.

SnS is a straight up souls game with stats, enemy drops, stupid weapons that are great or awful and everything else you would expect like dodge rolling

Its bretty gud, made by 2 people as well. A husband and wife that just really like souls co-op. Not everyone can afford 3d

The character faces are fucking awful but once you get armor its not bad

Don't listen to them. Game is pretty fun and definitely worth a measly $10.

Just play DaS DeS or BB

fun game.

jesus christ the amount of darksouls fanboyism is strong in this thread

It was ok for the first run through. Made a second character and never made it past the tutorial boss.

This probably sums it up the best.

I couldn't be assed to make a new character either.
Maybe in a few years when I forgot it all

It's pretty fun once you get some of the later movement abilities like the air dash. I really enjoyed The Dishwasher and Vampire Smile though, so i got S&S more because of that than because it's a 2D souls game.