What went so, so, so right?

What went so, so, so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjKLtJkabss
youtu.be/TvkpEKjfL58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if it is going a bit slow, they are actually following through on the extra content they promised compared to other kickstarters.

Feels good to play, gameplay is only improving

I beat Shovel night like a week ago. I didn't know you unlock another knight, it as nice surprise.
Even though it's the same levels feels really different to play as plague knight.
I was so surprised that googled and I think there are two more playable knights right? Are they available right now or in future updates?

Spectre of Torment, the OP image is available now. I think the next and final playable knight is going to be King Knight he won't be available for a long time

Gameplay was good, didn't care for boomerangfag

Ok Shovel Knight is a nice fun little game and all but there's no way I'm going to play it again.

OG Shovel Knight plays like shit compared to this

Everything except for the campaign choices went right. Somehow ex-employees of a different dev actually made a great game which is pretty rare

Specter has completely redone levels so have fun with that

>Completely different style of gameplay
>Redone levels
>New story
>Sweet tunes
>Free DLC
>Can buy the DLC campaigns separately from the main game a la New Super Luigi U

They actually care about their products to put it in simple terms.

Will there be another couple in this game that is better than pic related?

Why was the Spectre DLC so shit

So we're getting one final knight after this?

all the right things happened in all the right places i guess. who knew air dashes would have such breadth of gameplay value.

Tapped into that Castle Crashers void of playing as different knights.

It was just the bare minimal; only the levels and hub world were redone. It feel shorter than Plague Knight or Shovel Knight with not a satisfying pay off.

I think it's clearly the weakest of the three campaign.

However, it's free and it was still enjoyable, even if some of the movement decisions are absolutely infuriating.

No, they are the cutest.

Here's hoping for a King Knight VS Troupple Knight Boss fight.

>minimal
*minimum

It's free for folks who actually bought it from 2014-march of 2017. I know a few sad sacks who sat on it for too long and now have to cough up an extra 10 bucks to get it.

You can't top their chemistry

I was expecting this boss fight since the first campaign. It definitely needs to happen

Specter was kinda meh

I liked that they did new levels that suit the gameplay this time but he constantly felt a bit neutered.

Shovel > Plague >Specter

Plague was garbage

Anyone else hoping that King Knight is just a full-on joke mode? I mean, I don't think they can really go "serious" with the character like they did with Plague and Specter.

>Anyone else hoping that King Knight is just a full-on joke mode?
Would certainly be a welcome change.

Just cause he doesn't always work with levels very well, sometimes fine and sometimes just annoying. Also switching stuff up takes too long

Outside that I like what they tried to do better than the original. A game built around plague knight would be great

>When it's BDSM night.

Aside from walljumping being frustrating to get used to (I never did get used to how it works in Shovel Knight) I thought the experience was great. Riding on the scythe is sick

Not just chemistry

ALCHEMY

youtube.com/watch?v=XjKLtJkabss

Rail Mail a best

Godfuckingdamn this song is smooth

It really felt like a mechanic they removed from the base game.

Skating anywhere is great

inb4 plebs say plague knight was shit because they couldn't control him

Fucking hell why didn't I hear this shit before? It's amazing.

this is gay

unf

>Post YFW
youtu.be/TvkpEKjfL58

I don't get how they can whine about plague knight being hard to control when it took me two hours to finally get the hang of specter knight. I could never do the wallrun properly without getting less height than needed

SHILLS GET OUT

I wouldn't expect him to be released for a while but here's King Knight in action

Jesus fucking christ

>tfw I quote a lot of people and no one responds to my bait

:(

Best couple in all of vidya

Ree stop it ree