What are ya playing weedbros?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/1417276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that PJ from Parappa?

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

>hahaha check me out im totes smking the le weed whilst playing the games haha arent i cool
>so i guess im supposed ask what yure playing haha

Fucking kill yourself.

20€/g is a fraud so im not smokin anymore

deus ex mankind later on tho because sweet triangles man

Why are you fucking faggots so vocal about smoking weed? No one cares, just smoke it and move on.

It's called the darknet retard

psychedelics are better anyway

>Smoking

kys degenerate

Like clockwork

I can tell you what not to play. My tolerance is trash so i smoked a quarter over a few days and played nothing but Final fantasy xiv. Normally it would be fun but holy shit all i did was grind the MSQ filler between ARR and Heavensward. I never thought it would be possible to be bored on weed but it happened. It sucked.
>mfw 3 days into my binge and halfway trhough the quests

Sad thing is there are plenty of good well respectable people who smoke weed, the thing is you never identify them as such because they don't boast about it like these 15 year olds who think they are some sort of edgy minority and can't fucking wait to tell everybody what an edgy thing they are doing. Fucking idiots.

>LOL SMOKER THREAD
>WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING CIGARETTE BROS?

Literally no difference.

i pay 250/oz on the streets of TN
>psychedelics are better
better than smoking? nah man, the physical side effects of LSD make it worth not taking, i hate feeling like my stomach is being wrung out and being unable to sleep for 18 hours.

yo man i'm pretty blazed but we dunno what to play. only have a ps4 round my mate's. three choices;

1) overwatch
2) FIFA 17
3) GTA V
4) study for exams

help me pick bros

I don't know what that translates to in burgers but it's $20 a gram here in the land of the free and it seems pretty fair to me.

>Mfw mods don't delete these threads anymore
>Mfw more and more Sup Forumsirgins are going to run out of the energy needed to shitpost these threads into oblivion and eventually this will be as common as LOL threads

Anyway I'm currently playing through
>Bayo PC
>Nier Automata
>Torchlight 2
>Ty the Tasmanian Tiger PC
>Witcher 3
>Yooka Laylee

I'm leaning towards getting absolutely incoherent and playing the witcher 3 all day.

spend less on candles

How do you know you're too high on weed?
The other day I tried smoking more than I use to to try to get really high and everything started feeling wobbly, I had stomach cramps, I started seeing colored sparks in my eyes, I think I even had cold sweat, I felt like shit and I'm kinda scared to try again to see if it happens again or was a one time thing.

>$20/g

Holy fuck, get scammed retard.

>it's not an addiction it's a dependency

what u mean bruv

t. californian

That's on the higher side of normal for 40/50 States

GTA V is pretty fun stoned alone. FIFA if you're with friends. Avoid overwatch like the plague unless you want to fuck with your team, that's pretty fun.

>$20 a gram
it's half of that in sweden, and even that is steep

dude...

heh... heheh... this just hit me dude...

like... you know like... how they call it 'weed' and stuff? but like.... dude...

weeds are totally bad dude, but this shit dude? heh... this shit's the shit dude... it ain't bad for you at all hahaha so why they gotta call it weed and not something like herb? haha

Knowledge is knowing that weed can make boring things more exciting. Wisdom is knowing its better to save it for fun stuff.

Nothing beats a good bong rip while playing something mad trippy like katamari haha

If you don't do some sort of drug, then I honestly feel sorry for you.

Anyways, I love playing STALKER

Fuck California , I live in central Canada. $10/g is the highest any respectable dealer will go.

Ripping a bong over the microphone beats everything bro!!!

Everywhere iv'e lived in the northeast has been the same, it's always $20 no matter what dealer i go to. However i do know a dealer that sells quarters for $80 and that's pretty gud.

you should buy in bulk, you would get a much better deal. here in new york you can get 28 grams for about $300, so you're saving almost as much as you're paying.

Honestly I'd pay $350/oz, possibly $400 if it was my only option and I was out. It's not so easy for us illegal-state bros. however usually I pay about $250/oz, most i've ever paid is $50/8th

i hate FIFA so we're gonna play some overwatch. i do enjoy the game desu - going to smoke up some more first though

>t. not Ricky

Anyone who is buying a single gram is retarded anyway. I guarantee your dealer hates you

I agree, it's obvious these faggots are just shitposting as well.

I'm not addicted to weed but I can't go a day without smoking it.

My logic was that i hate it and it's boring so maybe weed will make it better. NOPE i fucked up.

>makes a per gram price comparison
>hurf this guy must buy single grams every time

Why would you smoke weed when you can get god tier drugs like LSD?

If your price per gram isn't going down as your purchased size increases YOU are getting scammed.

>tfw ounces of the best weed in the world are only $100 in Colorado
>grams of oil can be less than $20
If you don't live here already and you smoke more than once a week then you are wasting money.

I agree, however sometimes you just don't have the money for anything but a gram.

dude at that point just buy some lights and some seeds, 200-220/oz is what you should pay. I'm sure you can save if you just order domestic from alphabay, gettem bitcoins

Also this

Pic related (tpb is in eastern Canada btw)

If you don't have the money for anything but a gram you shouldn't be buying weed.

that's true, but also not an argument

It's legal there for everyone right? Iv'e always wanted to move there but only moving somewhere because drugs are easier to get just seems like a bad decision to me. That being said i would move to amsterdam in a heartbeat.

LSD is pretty gay really, I've never had cops raid my house and aim guns at me over weed. It's never put anyone i know in the hospital either.

everyone 21+, which is why i'm waiting until i'm 21+ to move there

This to be honest, my brother has 10 100ug tabs waiting for me, I also have a few hits of 2C-E left and some left over DMT. Psychs are literally God tier.

Why? What if i only really want a gram and don't want to drop $80 from my mcjob paycheck on something i'll smoke quickly? Maybe you have a 6 figure job and buy ounces every week but some of us have to be careful with our money and buying a single gram is economically the right choice.

>cops raiding house because of someone having LSD in his house
>LSD putting anyone in the hospital
What the fuck?

oh so you know nothing about it and base your opinions on a substance on anecdotal evidence from idiots with no sense of responsible substance usage. I suggest emperical rather than anecdotal evidence.

I used to spend as much on weed as I did on rent so moving for cheaper drugs has been life changing. I have twice as much weed available at all times while spending half as much money. Plus legal weed isn't the only thing that makes Colorado cool, the weather is generally amazing and there's a ton of shit to do outside. The tax laws also favor local businesses over national corporations so there's all kinds of good small restaurants and breweries to find.

no they raided my house because my friend went insane and ran outside screaming shit at the neighbors while he was naked, they put him in the hospital and it cost him over a thousand in medical bills, i also ended up flushing $80 worth of LSD because i was super paranoid when the cops were all up in my shit
yeah idk why you're so angry you're free to like it i'm just probably not going to use it again

Why not save the money you would use to buy one gram to later buy a larger about for a lesser cost? You talk about economic management but with shitty ideas like that you're going to be living a McLife nevermind a McJob.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Just save up for a 2 weeks and get and eighth instead, change to sparing/weekend/bit before bed/generally reduced use if you're having trouble affording it (if you take a tolerance break or just cut down before long more weed will go farther again). Unless you're in a legal state and they're a legitimate business, then whatever they dont care. Grams are a waste of time for a dealer and I genuinely haven't seen any of the dealers I know sell them since highschool.

You're a garbage trip sitter, you brought that all on yourself and your friend, good job.

Yeah dude, i used to smoke a lot of weed, like my whole paycheck every week for a year kind of smoking. However basing a huge life decision over a drug can backfire so fucking bad i would never risk it.

Dragon Quest VIII. pretty perfect for facial joints except when I'm mini medal hunting

Playing Breath of the Wild high is something else my duderinos.

oh yeah, i'm supposed to be a "trip sitter" while i'm tripping balls on 4 tabs of acid, right

That's fair, a bad trip is unpleasant to see and the whole 12-18hrs of tripping is understandably a lot. How much did he do to get to that point? Was he experienced with LSD or a first time user? You don't have to answer but I feel like a lot of negative experiences with psychedelics are the result of uninformed use.

it was his 4th time using, but first time using more than 1 tab. He jumped from 1 to 3, I jumped from 1 to 4.

what would the differences be between a conversation about games versus a wow dude lmao games with weed and a person who doesn't get high or doesn't talk about getting high about what difference would it make

Settlers 2 RtR

no you're supposed to not be tripping if your friend is inexperienced and tripping. you asked why I was mad and it's because of irresponsible people like you who drag these substances names through the dirt.

Sounds like an addiction to me.

we had used it several times before, and plenty of people use multiple tabs, i don't see how we were irresponsible. what the hell was i supposed to do anyway? he was totally fucking insane dude.

Because in an altered state of mind the experience is different

DUDE

You poor fucker. Why did you do that to yourself.

I did the same thing but tried to complete bioshock infinite on hardest mode without sleeping. I went in expecting to hate it. And I fucking hated it. Every minute of it.

My nigga of refined taste.

I was on the fence because of the shitty tutorial when I first started playing but then I got high and played and the game from that point forward sober or high completely blew me away (Besides the Ritos desu). There's just something so fucking organic and natural about the way all the small little systems work together to make all the encounters feel different and how the world looks and how navigating it feels.

Fuck, what a game.

this
its all fun and games till you get the hangover down

Because you can't be tripping erry day

>tfw normally trip with a friend and go to the beach when it's windy and pre-stormy as fuck
good times. dangerous times but good.

experienced people don't strip naked and scream outside, you're supposed the be responsible with such a powerful tool but instead it seems you try and use it like it's a party drug or something. Taking high doses of psychedelics is like entering developer mode on your mind and that isn't something to just fuck around with. As the other user said, bad experiences are due to uninformed / irresponsible use.

anyone got a ps4 and want to play overwatch?

>tfw trip outside during heavy downpour

There is nothing more phenomenal

Does anyone else have post weed depression? Every time after i smoke i feel like shit, like a hangover in my brain and the only way to feel better is to smoke more weed. I'm not saying it's addictive, it's not too bad but still it's there and sometimes it lasts for days if i smoked a lot.

>like it's a party drug or something
I mean, if using at home with your bro alone playing mario kart is using it as a "party drug."
I mean seriously, our environment was pretty chill and safe, how could I have predicted him freaking out like that?

I live in Milwaukee, and the shit here is generally 12 to 15, I haven't picked up a $20 g in 2 years

My nigga.

Dunno, I've never seen anyone freak out of LSD. My highest dose is 300ug and it was very controllable, I mean I was tripping balls but I felt in control throughout the entire ordeal.

Real talk for a sec. Why are Sup Forums-tards so triggered over people smoking pot? Always if someone mentions weed
DUDE WEED LMAO XD

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
derpibooru.org/1417276

DUDE

DUDE

1 to 3 can be a lot. 1 tab typically won't cause out of body experiences but 3 can and getting in to that for the first time can be intense and a little overwhelming.

>how could I have predicted him freaking out like that?

You can't, that's why it is always good to have somebody who is somewhat sober to protect you from yourself.

My friend freaked the fuck out when he smoked weed for the first time, it was a pretty big bong hit and he was gone, he literally thought he was dying and we had to calm his ass down.

Did you know the dose of your tabs?
Did you research the common level of effects for such a dose?
Did you know of any preexisting conditions your friend had that could have caused him to act out the way he did?

say your tabs were standard 100ug, jumping from 100ug to 300ug is a big leap for someone who tripped once or twice on a single tab, you should have worked your way up and maybe done 2. You both should have known what could happen, it sounds like he experienced ego death and freaked out because he wasn't expecting it, he should have known it could happen. You both should have known how to mitigate unpleasant effects such as changing rooms, lighting, activities or music (or a combination of any of the above)

From what you're telling me it seems you guys didn't do any research and just winged a large psychedelic dose. That's a huge nono and you experienced why first hand.

>1 tab

That doesn't really say anything if you don't know how potent they are. LSD tabs range around here from 100 to 250ug

DUDE

pls respond

WEED