And I'm out. I'm going full Classicfag.

Sonichu when?

Kek, It's about time

I CAN MAKE SCOURGE!

If you can't make a convincing ColdSteel the hedgehog I'm not interested

Why is everyone cooying off persona 5's interface now

This

>autism made manifest and unleashed

I'm not ready for this world, guys. I'll see you tomorrow.

Can't wait to see all those Coldsteel

Oh fuck, I hope you can make a perfect bubsy.

Nobody's copying, it's called inspiration

THEY DID IT

THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

But can you make a character with tits?

>unleashed

All things considered, I'm surprised sega hasn't tried this shit sooner. Looking forward to all the god damn coldsteels and sonichus. I'm personally hoping that I can make Dongus.

>tfw sega, in another showing of absolute madness, includes ear and tail options that actually indirectly reference sonichu
>Chris then tries to sue them for not giving him credit

Just fucking kill me god why

how loud will the autistic screeching be when the customization options are limited to the point that most of the donut steels cant be properly translated into the game

ITS HAPENING GUYS THE AUTISM IS GETTING REAL.

No fucking way

>dislikes: Authority being depressed, preppy kids death

This.

We have reached a point I have to stand under a banner.

CAN YOU MAKE THE HANDS BLUE

Someone needs to post coldsteel in this thread, it's been a while since I've seen the original.

>became rich after moving out the ghetto

It's going on PC, so there's that.

The Mayans were right, 2012 WAS the end of an era, instead of a literal destruction of our world that is.

So basically Chirs-chan just contributed another layer of piss to his undergarments?

jesus christ

>Status: ALIVE

Wow.

So what you're telling me is, this is literally a fan fiction tier plot where you can literally self-insert yourself as your very own Sonic OC. With a literal mash of the future and the past.

Hoo boy, this is going to create a whole new generation of Sonic furries self-inserting themselves as Sonic's lover.

MATCHING ARMS CONFIRMED

PEEBLES THE CAT

Every time I see this thumbnail I cry because it looks like sonic is pregnant

At this point this could be the best Sonic game ever created or worse than 06 and Boom combined.

So a Win Win Situation.

I actually think this was intentional, because who on earth hovers its hand on top of a hotdog.

THE FUCKING MAD MEN

WHAT HAVE THEY FUCKING DONE

Sonic ocs haven't been relevant in years. When Coldsteel was posted at his earliest they weren't much of a thing anymore. Could this lead to the revival of Sonic ocs?

Bubsy comfurmed

I'm not completely against an OC creator, though for some reason i expected it to be a little less silly
But what the fuck was this gameplay man? youtube.com/watch?v=TJZfptketUc

>Only cats, wolves and rabbits

Oh, for fuck's sake.

The big question is will they have the balls to let you make your OC with a Rouge body and BIG FAT BAT TATS? The trailer so far only shows skirts like Amy has, but everything is flat as a board.

THAT FRAMERATE

LOOKS SHIT

We Sonic Dreams Collection now

I'm upset nobody has ever edited the image to make him pregnant.

I just wanna know how accurately you can create Sonichu and Coldsteel in this.

the bottom image is actually akechi

Yes, one can hope

>Post yfw modded character creations on PC

what the fuck is this gif

I predict that the first created characters posted on Sup Forums will be Sonichu and Dongus.

Survey says flat chests are justice

I don't know what I'm looking at but at the same time I know it'll just be some indieshit I'll never care about.

I mean, I kinda get it, people fucking love persona, but they love it because it has its own vibes and aesthetic and is in total control of them. Shamelessly aping that or in this case outright tracing over it isn't gonna give you its vibes it's just gonna give you this shambling half-assed zombie of them.

Sega owns Atlus now

I don't give a shit about Forces, but if I can zap to the extreme then I might give it a go.

PC mods are our hope now

>and bears, hedgehogs, birds, dogs

>Hasn't heard of Sonic Underground
What kind of Sonic fan are you?

The shackles of autism have been removed. The retardation will flow unhindered. Are you ready for the Sperg Horde that awaits us?

Hell yeah, I am.

>Drilling intensifies

>Latex underwear
They know their audience

D O N O T S T E A L

That music though
Also there's too much delay when using the hook

XD HE REFFENCED THE MEME

post yfw it has a boob slider

This is going to be great

This will be the best Sonic game in ages

So this is confirmed too?

>Sega
It's Sammy faglord.

>everyone initially thought there was going to be a 3rd sonic which was Boom Sonic
>expectations blown in the worst of way

Man i feel real bad for any real Sonic fans. Atleast you guys got Mania i guess

LOL THE GUY BEHIND THIS TWITTER IS TRULY EPIC, HE'S DEFINITELY/OURGUY/. SONIC IS SAVED

It's been leaked for months now that there would be a character creation

Information someone who cares about this game would now. As you can clearly see in my post, i do not.

COMMISSIONER SEGA: The plumber won.

SEGA stares down at the scarred side of Alex Kidd.

SEGA (cont'd): All of Alex's games, everything he fought for...undone. Whatever chance you gave us of fixing our fanbase dies with Alex's reputation. We bet it all on him. The plumber took the best of us and tore him down. People will lose hope.

SONIC: They won't. They must never know what he did.

SEGA: Five dead, two of them mascots...you can't sweep that up.

SONIC: No. But the plumber cannot win.

SONIC crouches to Kidd's body.

SONIC (cont'd): autism needs its true hero.

Gently, he turns Kidd's head so the good side of his face is up. SEGA looks from Kidd's face to SONIC. Understanding.

SEGA: No!

SONIC: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." I can do those things, because I'm not a hero, not like Kidd. I killed those people, that's what I can be.

SEGA: No, you can't! You're not!

SONIC hands SEGA his police radio.

SONIC: I'm whatever Christine Weston Chandler needs me to be. Call it in.

INSERT CUT: SEGA stands at a large podium at Kidd's funeral. Behind him is a large photograph of Kidd smiling.

SEGA: ...a hero. Not the one we deserved, but the one we needed. Nothing less than a knight, shining.

SEGA (V.O.): They'll hunt you.

SONIC (V.O.): You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the Badniks on me.

SEGA takes the axe to the Hedgehog Signal -- sparking, smashing.

SONIC (V.O.): ...because it's what needs to happen.

tubedubber.com/?q=agdMEF8o4QQ:k2YeAMiYPO0:0:100:0:0:1

They did it. They fucking did it. They've legitimized every shitty DA Sonic OC and Sonic fursona out there.

The fucking mad men. There's no hope now.

Come on and cheer up you fags, it looks fun!

This is how the world ends
The harbinger of the apocalypse is here

The first thing I looked for when modern sonic showed up was his arm color. CWC has affected me in ways I can't imagine.

You know what's funny, the character they end up showing was a grappler, in the vain appearance of looking like that same mechanic in Sonic Boom. Honestly a lot of things about this is becoming apparent.

>We have a game that features 3 eras of Sonic the Hedgehog; Classic, Modern and in between
>Instead of "in between" representing Adventure Sonic, it features a era at the time of said title that was the beginning of OC Sonic characters being created.
>SEGA made a 25th anniversary game that panders to not just 2 eras of Sonic like for his 20th, but 3 eras of Sonic for his 25th.

Is the 30th anniversary of Sonic going have Boom Sonic playable in the future?

I hope. Boom Sonic is criminally underrated.

This is more autistic than the sonic fanbase.

Im down for it.

Big fat bat tats where?

BAHAHAHAHA.

penis

im assuming you're talking about the cartoon but how would you fit that into the game

honestly having telltale esque comedy sections with Boom Sonic isn't a bad idea

Absolute madmen.

MOOOOOOOOOODS

??????

What the fuck

I HATE THE MODS FUCKING SHIT REEEEEE

PSSSSSSSSSSSSH

Nothin personnel... kid

What the fuck

>it's only in this thread