youtu.be/HI9tov6A2DI
youtube.com/watch?v=pFWJI-eVL58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do I think about this?

you think it looks nothing like piper perri

What does it look like though?

Name of the game?

Pillars of Divinity: Original Underrail of Decadence

lol that's really clever. i love games that do cool things like this. really seperates it from the other games like cod or something

Div OS

Thanks, user.

this isnt Sup Forums you are allowed independent thought here

That's funny, because Sup Forums hates every game I like and tells me to fuck off

do you get banned for having a different opinion? no. your lefty bullshit doesn't hold up to scrutiny you neogaf faggot nigger. this is why you can only operate when you can ban all dissenting opinions

I thought we've stopped doing that here?

holy shit that made you really upset

i wasnt even trying

also im not leftwing

the best rpg you will play this year

if you have patrician taste that is

then fuck off back to you normalfaggot

kill yourself, neogaf. your parents hate you

kinda stupid because generally speaking, politicians tend to be intelligent people

would have made more sense to reduce a physical stat

> Piper Perri

shit taste

Yeah, because people like Hitler and Napoleon were real fucking dumb. Good politicians are both smart and charismatic otherwise they'd be dead politicians before long. I like OS's humor, but that's one of those quips that never did sit right with me.

that's for playing garbage

>Hitler wasn't dumb

he wasn't, stupid people do not get to lead countries in anything other than a monarchy

heck, no matter how many Bush jokes were made, chances are he's smarter than anyone in this thread

ugh

nah

who /hypedforDoS2/ here?

me? very.

Hitler was a bad tactician, but his politics overall were well thought-out and "reasonable" enough to work despite being completely inhumane. He was like a guy who autistically builds his base and plays against COM in WC3, then tries the same shit against some vets on Battle.Net.

umm... settle down there, sweetie

>politician
>freezing touch
they´re really getting into the trump grabbin pussy meme
why the fuck politicians can teleport anyway, r u a wizard

>bunch of leftist orc shits in sight
>teleport away
>touch yourself with cold hands

>stupid people do not get to lead countries in anything other than a monarchy

ummmm

okay

>his politics overall were well thought-out and "reasonable" enough to work

except they lost...?

You can already play it tho? Personally waiting it to be finished before touching it.

Aye you can play the first act/tutorial area up until the act boss(when I played it at least).

He lost due to being a poor tactician. If he stopped his shit at conquering minor Europe countries, the Reich would have lasted a dozen or so years. His mistake had nothing to do with not being smart, just with trying to do something he had no talent for. German generals were overall pretty good, but their efforts were undermined by his commands, essentially.

so he was an idiot, cool

EL OH EL
You're so smart user. Go drink some kool-aid, you've earned it.

he was fine until the soviet union jumped in, which was mussolini's fault and not hitler's.

not that hitler wasn't a bad strategist. he didn't trust any of his generals with battlefield experience and he surrounded himself with yes men.

I don't see anything wrong with this

youtu.be/HI9tov6A2DI

Lets at least try and keep it vidya related.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFWJI-eVL58

Kek

Never saw that one before

Politicians however are some of the most intelligent and cunning fuckers around though.

>u-uncle hitler did nothing wrong!
lol, I'm the one drinking kool-aid?

nah, war with soviets was inevitable, and germany was going to lose a war vs the soviets every time if the allies back the soviets (and after poland, damn right they would).

>stupid people do not get to lead countries in anything other than a monarchy
Trump got elected in a monarchy.

>Sup Forums
>allowed independent thought

kek you must be new here. you might not get banned but if you make a thread or post that doesn't follow the Sup Forums hivemind you will get eviscerated.

make a thread saying Mass Effect Andromeda is a good game and watch.

>Make a thread saying Mass Effect Andromeda is a good game

shitposting is against the rules.

>if you make a thread or post that doesn't follow the Sup Forums hivemind you will have people disagree with you

Shit fuck call the police!

>he was fine until the soviet union jumped in, which was mussolini's fault

oh stupid me, I somehow thought that it might be the fault of hitler invading russia, without decleration of war on top.

Anyone else find OS to be a bit awkward in its pacing? Even after following the main quest as far as you can in Cyseal you are still under-levelled to fight the undead at the lighthouse. So you have to do the side quests in Cyseal to gain the levels you need. Are side quests still thought of as optional if you need the XP they give before you can carry on with the main quest?