Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4TRlkWVT0M
youtu.be/JBwMMjzXZQw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>handling isn't maxed out
>acceleration that high

Euro truck simulator 2

Listening to eurobeat makes me me feel like shoving screwdrivers into my ears so I don't have to hear anything so shitty again, but then I remember that if I do that it will have been the last thing I've ever heard and that's even worse.

Who needs handling when you can drifto

>GT-S isn't even a 86
>it's just a 88

only thing that bothers me.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4TRlkWVT0M

I never heard of 88, care to explain?

>the good wipeout games were all stuck on shit consoles
>wipeout is fucking dead as hell now
>burnout is fucking dead as hell now
>fun arcadey racing games are dead as hell now

>all we have left is boring as fuck garbage simulator trash made for gigantic faggots and other assorted average on its best day shitty, uninteresting racing garbage made for faggots who just accepted the better racing games dying out and are settling because they have no spine

Fuck this.

Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up. Do not type another goddamn word.

It's complete misinformation spread by RegularCarReviews being a retard and thinking it was called the AE86 after the VIN instead of the chassis code.

Redout is pretty cool, so is Fast Racing neo/rmx.

I'm with you on burnout though. Can't even emulate the best one Revenge on pc.

AE88 is on the vin number of the GT-S, It's a different trim and the engine is weaker than the Trueno.I don't know all the differences, but it's a vastly different car than the Japanese 86

absolutely nothing wrong with AC stop shilling for arcade driving games

>shilling for a dead subgenre of games

Oh fuck off you retarded nigger.

>fun arcadey racing games are dead
maybe you can

go to an actual arcade

youtu.be/JBwMMjzXZQw

YOU FUCKING TYPED SHIT
GOD DAMN IT NOW MY AUTISM COMPELS ME TO RESPOND.

Jap cars are named after chassis code, not VIN. Some of them don't even have that alphanumeric designation everyone uses anywhere in the VIN at all, like the Nissan S-platform cars (S13, S14, S15). Crack the hood on a US-spec AE86 and you'll see AE88 in the VIN... and AE86 stamped right into the body itself near the back of the engine bay.

The US-spec GT-S is the same car as the Japanese-spec GT-APEX version minus a slight bit of power loss due to US emissions standards (4A-GEC instead of -GEU) which is easily remedied, and the driver's seat on the opposite side of the car, as well as a couple completely cosmetic changes like taillights by year and the front of the car reading 'TOYOTA' instead of 'TRUENO' with a larger 5mph-standard bumper.

>the engine is weaker than the Trueno
>Trueno
Is not an AE86, it's an entire range of cars, the Toyota Sprinter Trueno which was made for decades, sold at certain dealerships in Japan, and came in two door coupe, three door liftback, four door sedan, and five door wagon. There was a sister car, the Corolla Levin, which had fixed headlights instead of pop-ups; Europe only received the Levin model, and the US only received the Sprinter badged as the Toyota Corolla to meet US headlight height requirements. That's why chassis codes are used- it's easier to say "AE86" than it is to say "1983-1987 Toyota Corolla, Corolla Levin, or Sprinter Trueno in 2-door coupe or 3-door hatchback configuration with a 4A series I4 engine."

There's also the AE85, which is a Japan-only version of the same car, marketed under the exact same Sprinter Trueno/Corolla Levin name and identical in outside appearance, but had the even worse 3A-U engine- which was never sold in the 'states, so a non-GT-S US Corolla is _not_ an AE85, either.

Emulate Tokyo Xtreme Racing Zero/3/Drift/Drift 2 on PCSX2.

you could at least not be a dick about it man.

>Can't handle sim racing
>Too poor for sim racing
>Says it's shitty and people who play it are spineless
lmao at ur life

>Not enjoying both
pleb as fuck

You could do your goddamn research before saying stupid shit instead of parroting RCR who has more factual fuck-ups in his videos than he has intercourse holes in his fursuit.

I don't even know who you are talking about

Excuse my intelligence, but does 3 door and 5 door imply it's a hatchback and consider the rear trunk a door?

Holy shit someone trigger this user again that was interesting as fuck.

I'm well aware some Wipeout games were on DOS, Windows, and Mac, plus a remix spin off on N64, but you'd have to be full autismo to vent about Wipeout being on Playstation platforms.

He did tell him not to say another word.

Forza Horizon 3 with eurobeat is the best

Yeah. Most forms and registrations and model sheets and etc. will count an actual hatch (as in, the rear windshield opens along with the body panel underneath) as a door, to easily separate it from a typical trunk, especially if the car in question has a 5door variant that's more like a sedan with an extended window (pic related) as opposed to a typical station wagon, where the roofline is extended further back compared to the sedan. There are exceptions- like GM's decades-running B-body wagons whose rear hatch opens like a clamshell, with the window going upwards and the body either folding down or swinging sideways like a big door depending on how you open it- but for general reference, hatches are counted as doors.

>tfw he's right about RegularCarReviews
i still watch that channel though, fuck you

I hate it when people get 86-88 wrong too bro dw

well I don't have a xbox

Thats what you get for picking wipeout over fzero you fucking casual

Emulate Nascar Rumble

Does it still run like aids on pc?

its on PC bruh

Nah they actually just patched it with the Hot Wheels expansion, I get 60 fps on Ultra now at 1440P. Before my framerate sucked.

let's see if i can compel you again
>skylines are better

Is this car considered a fastback? Is it a hatchback or a fastback?

I doubt I could be able to run it on my laptop.
It's an ASUS X55AL with Intel Core i5 with 8 Gb RAM

user, are you always like that?
You're cool.
Your insults are even cooler.
Please sperg more.

I know the reason the performance was aids because they literally straight ported it from the xbox one.

The xbone has a unified system/GPU RAM but PC's dont so it wasn't playing nice with peoples systems.

I fucking loved the shit out of FH1 and want to play 3 but man the only place to get it is the MS store and its like what, 50 bong?

Objectively? No shit, a dedicated grand touring/sports car is better than a slightly beefed up 1980's economy car (even if Skylines came in a jillion non GT-R configurations anyway).

Subjectively? No idea, I'm a burger so we never got Skyrines over here and have never been particularly interested in them myself. An Aussie might be able to tell you more, apparently they've got 'em by the thousands.

Could be both, really. Hatchback is a pretty plain term- "it has a hatch at the back"- but fastback is primarily a marketing thing, sometimes used when a car has a heavily sloped rear end like that, and then there's liftback to make it all the more confusing, along with how not all cars that are called fastbacks are hatchbacks, with many older muscle cars/coupes/etc with heavily raked back liftback styling having normal trunks with a stationary rear window.

thank

Yeah its only on the W10 store unfortunately... but if you have W10 its worth it.. it really has a lot of content and I think its the best Horizon game so far.

The expansions are both awesome as well.

>heavily raked back liftback styling
*fastback styling, fuck. Now I'm getting all discombobulated. This shit needs a Venn diagram.

>tfw you can't beat Project D Takumi in Extreme Stage

Fuck that bullshit ass game.