The Yogscast

Am I the only adult who likes a fair share of their current videos?

I caught on to these guys back in their Podcast days, had shittons of laughs with that, now find myself still having fun watching a couple of their guys/videos.

Is it because they're not american they don't get discussed here?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-17-kickstarter-funded-yogventures-canned-backers-given-steam-key-for-another-game-instead
exhentai.org/g/626736/3a7e114fa5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Am I the only adult
You just gave yourself away, go back to the comment section, idiot.

i don't even know what you're talking about

Stop shilling your literally who Sonic Racing DLC characters, faget.

sips is the only good one

thanks for the reminder

Unentertaining, shit at what they play, stupid manchildren.

No idea how they're popular.

>kickstart a minecraft clone
>you're so fucking incompetent you give out hundreds of thousands of dollars to ONE GUY
>he fucking bails instantly
>you then buy keys to a different kickstarter project and just give that out to all your backers
>that other kickstarter ALSO bails

you cant make that shit up

they're not fun anymore. too many boring interns became the main cast and they don't do live action shit like they used to. just the other night i was watching clips from the time simon had a grenade go off in his hand.

they probably don't have the budget for that kind of thing without simon any longer or something. i miss it. i don't even like minecraft and havent touched it in years, but it was very comforting to watch their classic shit in the winter years ago

to expand, the reason i enjoyed them in the past is because like most youtube faggots, they ARE bad at video games. but unlike the majority, they didnt try to hide that at all. they fucking sucked and didn't pretend otherwise, making for some funny stuff

is that fat blonde guy still a cuck for the social justice asian?

the fuck happened to simon? he was back for a bit. did he bail again?

I just stopped watching as I got older. Pretty nostalgic about the 2011 minecraft days though.

shadow of isreal ending never ever

he seemed to fade into the background again or something. the rare video he IS in, he's almost completely silent

Simon and Lewis had great chemistry together but, as always happens with these things, once they got successful they started having their friends on the show who weren't funny or entertaining. Watching the two of them dicking around on Minecraft when the game was still in its infancy was top level comfy.

whats his problem anyway?

eh, what happened?

tired of doing the same work/rich enough to fuck off probably. id kill for another D&D session as a swan song

I'm surprised they are still "relevant" considering how deplorable and pathetic they are honestly.

>Is it because they're not american they don't get discussed here?
It's because they're e-celebs and you need to leave. You don't belong here. Reddit is where you belong.

only the guys from hatfilms are good-tier

Yo they have a starwars D&D on the games night channel with simon in it. Pretty fucking great.

>REEEEE MUH SEKRIT Sup Forums KLUB

This. There's a reason both Notch and Totalbiscuit hate their fucking guts.

nah, sjin & sips minecraft series was comfy

Maybe when minecraft was pre-alpha

That had nothing to do with secret club you fucking retard.

Why is that? I have not watched anything they did for years now.

link it

Notch doesn't want to admit that the game blew up because of their original videos. Not a clue about why TB would have beef though

>another youtube duo realizing that they are inseperable but do so anyway and fuck themselves

It's the same thing as those faggots on Retsupurae. One of them is really fucking boring by himself with no one to say things to, and the other has a giant fucking gaping mouth that never stops spewing the ego fuel nonsense all over everyone.

When you split them up, they become the worst fucking thing imaginable.

That boring fuck from yogscast cannot do shit and be interesting without the stupid singing queer constantly and being an overall embarrasing dunce. And that dunce can't function without having someone to annoy in some form with immediate feedback so without the boring fuck, he also falls apart.

Same with slowbeef and diabeetus.

Diabeetus breaks new ground and constantly strives to redefine the definition of "boring" when he's solo, he brings that shit to a whole new level. He realized it pretty much immediately though in his seperate lets plays where he has to desperately open up a skype call so the audience isn't mistaking his gameplay for a sleeping pill. And slowbeef is so stuck up his own ass with his load of bullshit that when he has no one to ask and make sure he can be heard, in this case beetus or any of the other embarrassments he pulls onto a video, he falls apart as well because someone being driven by pure ego and then all they have to their name is riffing on some poor retards on the early days of youtube, is not entertaining.

If you are gonna start as a duo, you end as a duo. Stop replacing people, stop pulling other faggots along for the ride. Do your shit and take your bow and don't further embarrass yourselves.

Fuck sake.

Most of their content is good.

I like their triforce podcast the most.

I actually remember it was actually Gamergate shit, and a lot of people including some from Yogscast piled on accusing TB of misogyny or whatever.

what a horrible time for everyone those years were. i still think the tortanic did more irreparable damage to the board than GG ever could

the old yogpod was fantastic and i still go through and listen to it every now and then
i've always had a soft spot for sips, and i'm sure this trio of lewis pyrion and sips is pretty good

Source pls

>Notch doesn't want to admit that the game blew up because of their original videos.
No, they were one of many riding that train

eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-17-kickstarter-funded-yogventures-canned-backers-given-steam-key-for-another-game-instead

I'm not that guy, but there's a general summary of the events. If you want the more in-depth details, you can find them pretty easily. I'm just lazy.

Enjoyed some of the early Minecraft custom level stories they did, before everyone and their autistic little brother got to work making and Youtubing it.

Simon was gone for a year+ at some point. The channel was extremely boring in that period.

These days I only watch Sips. He is a pretty entertaining guy, and does a lot of point-n-click stuff now.

Something about this made me laugh so exhentai.org/g/626736/3a7e114fa5/

"adult"

Wasn't there a point where sips just played gmod prop hunt for like a year? Couldn't stand that shit.

>That time they absolutely fucked everyone over on their shitty kickstarter and then openly said "nah fuck you, we're legally not entitled to do shit" and THEY STILL HAVE FANS

I will never understand

People are such battered wives for their pretend friends it's actually insane