>three hands

>you will never play CS:GO with 3 hands

There are 4 hands actually.
One is just down there so you can't see it

>class genius starts doing this
>I start doing it as well since "if it's the genius who does it then it's fine"
>my grades turn to shit while he still keeps getting good ones
how does this shit work

he only went to school so he could get papers that proved he knew what he already knew

every kid at norwegian highschool ever

That annoying fat neckbeard in my calc class this semester

>Very first day of class he was sitting in the hallway on his neon glowing RAZUR LAPTIP 4 GAMURRRZ playing Mario 64 at full fucking volume
>Sat in the front row of class very clearly playing Minecraft all day
>Constantly asked people if they played Minecraft and wanted to join his server
>Always wore XD GAMUR shirts like the fucking "there's a place for me in hell - it's called the throne" Vegeta shirt he wore almost every day
>Gulped loudly from a gatorade all the fucking time
>Any time you even remotely interacted with him he immediately started prattled about his computer science degree he was going for "because he wants to make video games" and wanted to make "realistic minecraft"
>Saw my Zelda key lanyard and immediately followed me like a dog talking about "YEAH I WAS BORN IN DA YEA DAT OKAREENA CAME AWT SO IM DESTINED TO BE A GAMUR XD" shit
>Extremely obese, voice sounded like someone was standing on Zach Hadel's chest while he does his trademark scream
>Clearly made the qt Chinese professor uncomfortable because he would always try to talk to her about YEAH I LOVE JAPAN AND STUFF I'M GONNA GO THERE FOR GRADUATION
>Everyone's face at all times whenever he came up to you

People with zero social awareness or skills shouldn't be allowed outside

Suicide is the option for you queer

HoMM3. The nerd insisted he was Sandro IRL. He rekt my meta heroes (CL, mass blindness, archer rush, etc.) so hard I think he was right.

challenge him to a Quake duel, you nerd

literally what

>Used to know a guy who wore EBIN GAMER XDD shirts and was also a huge weeb
>He even unironically wore one of those Naruto headbands to school once
>He was also a 6 foot tall dodgeball player with muscles to match

>tfw grew up on a farm but really got into anime in my teenage years so I have a buff farmboy body and multiple external drives with like 700 gigs of anime

Nobody will ever know

did this person really exist?

In my college, some students have "EPIC GAYMER LAPTOP BRO TIER SPEC" but not once have I ever seen anyone use it to play games. They just use them for homework. We do have a bunch of weebs and nerds that hangout at our student center that we just built.

They unironically watch anime on a flat screen from the college and say dank meemee sayings out loud. They also play magic the gathering as well. Sucks because I can't find anyone to play against without being categorized by other people for even being in the area these weebs hangout at.

Fucking Andrew.
The dude thought he was hot shit and played Starcraft on his laptop during class.

>type type click click
>some protoss roll in
>clickclikclikclikclikclik
>loud as fuck
>everyone turns their heads towards him
>visibly presses "esc"
>pretends nothing happened

It was hilarious to watch.

They're pretty common among CompSci freshmen before they get removed by math by the end of the first semester as long as the school is wroth a shit.

He stopped showing up for the last couple weeks of class and I didn't see him in the final, so I think he actually got kicked out. When he wasn't being a fucking minecraft autist he was one of those "tfw to inteligent for this class" assholes who was always sperging about "yeah im just in dis class cos i haf to be" types.

I dropped out of community college because I decided being an alcoholic was more fun. That was seven years ago and I never went back.

I used to do this when I was in college, but not in classes that required higher levels of attention like Biology or Maths.

But for my English or literature classes, and most of the classes I took for my criminal justice degree I would get super high before class ans just sat in the back corner of the classroom and played Pokemon Pearl. Shit was awesome.

He always sat in front so everyone but the teacher could see him playing either Minecraft, FTL, or Kerbal.

>Saw my Zelda key lanyard
You sound like a fucking faggot. I bet you made up that story to deflect from the fact that everyone thought you were a weird manchild for wearing a kids' game lanyard.

> criminal justice
> get super high

user...

>One shitty little $3 lanyard for all my shit compared to a gigantic, festering mass of autism

wew lad

did I strike a nerve

Yup. I'm a cop now.

I avoid busting people up for weed if I can help it, I wish I could still smoke.

It'll be legal in most states within five years and federally legal shortly after that.

some faggot literally just played hearthstone and minecraft during lecture. Glad he flunked out lmao

>playing subhunt on my Ti-83 calculator

those were good times