Unless it's Lucky Chloe, then fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZjJanuXQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMU4wRCcNA
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im starting to like the vampire lass.

Akuma looks cool.

I'm interested in playing this Steve Fox guy. He looks really fun.

I'm buying Tekken 7, but I'm not buying my main's game, since he isn't in.

Why are people shitting on Lucky Chloe? It's just another Xiaoyu

because she is too adorable ppl can't handle it

>you're
typical tekken inbreds

I'm BUYING YOSHIMITSU'S GAME.
youtube.com/watch?v=VZjJanuXQmc

I'm buying box version (since it's cheaper here), so no Tekken until June 2 at least.
I can't believe it's almost 2 weeks until release. It feels like the E3 announcement was last month.

I wish we new a bit more about the PC port, not even sure we have seen it yet

She isn't every good

Still waiting~

preview of the matches every chloefag

Is Sup Forums loading media very slowly for everyone else or is it just me?

I tried playing some Raven in tag 2, but fuck it, I can't handle him very well. I wanted to prepare for the choco waifu, but it seems impossible
You are never-ever the only one

im gonna kick your ass with chloe

>Still desperately trying to shill this casual garbage

she's a meme in meme's clothing

ye

A agree that the shilling is gay but people do like to talk about the game.

>not even sure we have seen it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZMU4wRCcNA
Nvidia's own YT channel has 4K footage. I'm probably buying a 4K monitor just for T7.

>tfw your main was supposed to be important to the story but then suddenly became irrelevant and her exorcism powers forgotten
and now they're adding a guinea faggot exorcist to salt the wound

ppl still desperately shill ffxiv here and thats been out for years lol

Man that looks nice

Would like to see an options menu though

ofcourse! im buying an arcade stick too any one can recomend a good one?

Someone linked me the google doc, like the sound of Leo and the whole switching stance thing.

Hori RAPs are good
If madcatz sticks are still available then TES+/2+
Razer Panthera is really nice
Learn hitbox if you want to be part of the future

docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/edit

Yes. It will be *woosh*...excerrent...

I want to see Lili poop

Buy tekken 7 and you'll be pleasantly surprised ;)

Tekken is a 4 button fighter where movement is more important which is faster on pad than stick and combos can be mashed out easily so a stick is really not worth it compared to 6 button fighters like street fighter where more precision is needed.

Do I really need to learn the Korean Backdash to git gud? I hate that autistic movement key mashing.

He has to be DLC, and Harada has to hold onto his promisse that classic character DLC will be free, charging only for cosmetic stuff and the future guest characters.

I'd say that assessment is backwards. SF sees zero benefit from playing with a stick and sees many from playing with a pad. 3D fighters and Tekken always benefit from the easier 8-way movement and the ability to press multiple buttons without awkward stretching or having to bind them to a shoulder button.

You know what I hear people complain about this a lot but you to be honest? IM GLAD, Asuka isn't caught up in the Mishima garbage.

Tekken's story is awful even for fighting game standards. It's completely retarded and the further she gets from her emo cousin the better. Her rivalry with Lili may be silly and shallow but at least it's fun and she and her don't spend every game rehashing the same THROW EACH OTHER OFF A TALL THING formula.

Is that what the PSVR mode is for?

I need to get one ASAP

>Tsugi ya! Tsugi! Tsugi!

Imagine if he backpedaled and didn't add any fighters other than the 2 DLC guests
I'd love to see that riot

>which is faster on pad than stick
no it isn't, and many do find it easier on stick which all the best players use

Plus inputs in general are much easier on stick, especially opposite buttons which you macros for. Even then you only have four macro buttons which you have on stick anyway. The game clearly was not made for pad.

Man why does Xbox get the Asuka stick. PS3 just gets shitty edge lords

Then he would lose his based status and be like any other Bandai Namco director.

It depends what you value more, movement in tekken will always be better on pad because pressing a button is quicker than moving a stick, like a hitbox, but the button presses are easier on stick.
The awkward simultaneous presses can be bound like you said so I'd say overall pad or hitbox is better unless you're a die hard stick player.

Yes it is, just like a hitbox, it takes less time to press a button than move a stick therefore its faster.

I don't use it.

It would probably be of benefit to learn it if you plan to take on higher ranks but if you plan to stay around 3rd dan then don't worry.

Or you could do what I do and learn lee because he doesn't have a forward dash cancel. Unless I'm wrong.

Thank you

i agree that game pad is preatty good in tekken but some tekken commands at least in my opinion need a more precise imput (i always fuck up lp+hp, my hands are way too big for a ps controller) so i want to give it a try, also pro players usually play with arcades so it cant be that bad.

Asuka got demoted to wacky hijinks with Lili
At least she won't be orbiting Jin's edgy angst

I want this game something fierce but I hate how long it took them to port it over here. Anyone who wanted to be competitive in this game here in US doesn't have a chance now.

Maybe you could argue at the theoretical it is, but just go watch koreans move a stick faster than 99% of pad players will ever move.

>which all the best players use
Except the rare times someone at EVO gets schooled by a guy using a fucking PS1 controller with an USB adapter.

isnt button binding cheating? i never ever bind multiple buttons

Yes

Just generally playing you want to be able to backdash cancel

1 2, 3 4!

You mean in SF4

Like you couldn't even name Luffy

Maybe but lets be real here, we're all shitters compared to those Korean players so for most pad is best I'd say.

I know. And Im glad. I like wacky hijinks more than Tekken's attempt at "serious drama"

>Muh devil, muh zaibatsu, the g-corp army, ultra mega chicken

Remember when this game was about a couple of smug assholes and a kangaroo? Blaz fucking Blue is less cringy than Jin's story

He doesn't, but BDC is essential to any level of competitive Tekken. Movement is basically the crux of it.

i think that wasnt tekken, in not sure tho

This

The gap between pad and stick is pretty much closed now for all fighting games (except maybe the anime fighters). SFV has top players on pad and so does Tekken, and has for a while. It truly comes down to using what you're most comfortable with.

The game allows you to do it so I don't see why it would be cheating, its just like having all 3 kicks or punches bound in SF4 to do an ultra.

Zafina of course.

...she's in the game, right, Sup Forums?

>game allows you to do it
>cheating

My waifu tanukana uses an arcade stick gtfo

No because pad isn't giving you a magic leg up in movement. You could be theoretically quicker at the toppest top but not as a base starting line.

However stick button lay out is more helpful for tekken so is more helpful form the start.

Ive had a madcatz TE 2 for a while but just can't really get into it. I don't think I like ball top, Im gonna swap out for a bat and see how that goes.

>he doesn't know.

Steves animations are jarring.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME, NAMCO

>Remember when this game was about a couple of smug assholes and a kangaroo?
Dude, while not as hamfisted as it is today, Tekken was about Mishima cock sucking since Tekken 2, only in Tekken 1 the plot made you think Kazuya was a hero trying to get even with his evil dad, a standard martial arts plot.

and then again i never binded butons in any sf or mvc game, it just feels cheap for me. Just my opinion dont get triggered

Tekken 2 had an awesome intro.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

They've been the same ever since 4. Hell, some of Law's moves have the same animations since 2.

nice copypasta

They did say they were looking into adding older characters via free DLC.

Of course I don't think she's a fan favorite so the chances are slim.

It really was, it was the nineties incarnate.

i just wanted an arcade stick recomendation, can you both stop the aspergers?? juts use what ever you want.

No-one is acting triggered here but you user...

i'm playing paul. been playin the ppsspp emulator for 6 and it has some weird fucked up problems. dont feel like shellin out money for ttt2 when its two weeks away

only played tekken 3 as a kid, picked up 4 in highschool and briefly played 6. kinda lookin forward to it

You can't compare 3d to 2d.5.

And it's gotten retarded since then ever since goddamn Jin showed up with his "muh cursed blood" bullshit.

This

Classic characters, Harada wouldn't be crazy to waste a slot on Zafina, all of her 5 fans in the world better hope for Tekken Tag 3.

She's my favorite, user. She was a real hero.

WHO /FENG/ HERE

lol see me in VF2 faggot

>forum for discussing video games
>stop discussing video games you have aspegers
wew

xD i know rite this guy is so mad bro Haha

So what? Lei, Anna, Julia, and who else?

I like tekken. But it seems like virtual fighter 5 has better looking juggles amd connection to the strikes.

In tekken it looks like you are juggling their their ghost penis rather than their chest or face.

A fair warning to all of you who pre ordered.
You are gonna regret it if you going to get it on PC. Please for the love of all that is holy wait for all the patches and fixes and then buy the game. I am sick and tired of listening to people cry about broken games at release.

To PS4 owners..... Finally a Tekken game on the new system.... how does it feel?

Honestly Jin was alright before Tekken 6, then they decided Jin had to be an evil Zaibatsu CEO, but with a retarded spin that he literally declared war on the world to awake an evil deity in Egypt, thinking that by defeating it he would he be rid of his devil gene.

you are not discusing the video game, you are discussing how big your dicks are because you use Gamepad/arcadeStick, its retarded.

Also in the en you just use what you feel more comfortable with, so yeah stop the aspergers.

>2 hours
>88 replies
>28 posters

DEAD
E
A
D

While not as loved Ganryu is a classic character and Harada seems to be fond of him.

Probably those 3 and that's pretty much the top 3 I always see mentioned. Maybe Jun with some reworks, apparently a lot of people tweet him about Jun.
Ganryu would be equal to trolling I think

even if they played it a little more tongue in cheek it would fine but they're fully invested into their shithead the way a 10th grader would be

Never got deep into a tekken game, the closest i actually practiced was SC5.

Gonna main either Feng, akuma,brad or dragunov

This is entirely based on asthetics though, i only know how akuma and feng are supposed to be played a little

Some people are beyond help.

Like Alisa, people will eat her up when the game is actually on

>I want to main Kuma, Gigas and Miguel
>I am fucked?