Are these the 5 most important games in the last 10 years?

Are these the 5 most important games in the last 10 years?

There are more than 5 games there though.

But if you remove PUBG maybe.

No

If you're a retard then yes

PUBG is possibly the next thing, probably taking halos place.
What is then?

>minecraft and league
Absolutely zero doubt
>The others
probably

>PUBG is probably going to take Halos place.

Oh yes a KOTH style game is deffo going to take Halos place. A game that started the trend of Console FPS with regen health (inb4 it was only the shields!!!!) and a two weapon limit. It was the main reason XBL took off.

>generic Call of Duty
>Halo 3, which barely fits under 10 years
>clone of a better game
>literal Reddit memer streamer bait that will be forgotten about in a month like the 15 other Battle Royale clones
This is some fucking awful bait.

Holy shit this is bait of the worst kind.

if you have autism i suppose

Yeah I agree it probably will.

>most important
Yes, and this will trigger v no end.

PUBG is big sure but it's really only leaching off the greater survival game boom of Arma-Dayz/H1Z1/Rust etc..

I don't know if I would use the word "important", but its undeniable the gigantic influence some of those games had in the game industry.

>Minecraft
The most played game of the last generation, had millions of copy cats and killed pretty much every single other "create you own world" game (Hello Little Big Planet). Even Zelda BotW was influenced by it.

>League of Legends
Like it or not, its the most popular MOBA right now for a reason, pretty much created an entire culture around it and took e-sports to the mainstream.

>GTA V
45 millions copys sold, pretty much speak for itself. This huge influx of open world games coming out right now? All thanks to this guy.

>Halo 3 and CoD
Together, they pretty much dictated that the FPS genre would be the trademark of the 7ยบ game generation.

I would also include FNAF, yes FNAF, like it or not, its impact on the survival horror genre its gigantic.

>All thanks to this guy.
GTA 3 did that decades ago.

I've literally never heard of Playerunknown's Battlegrounds before

And then GTA V came out and took it to eleven.

>assfaggots
>roblox
>trevor: the game with micro-transactions
>halo: d3ad
>call of duty: infinite dislikes
>H1Z1 (another one)

No.

Hi Scott

And what are your suggestions?

You know, can we just one time have an serious discussion on v/? We could start by judging those games by their influence and repercussion, rather than our own personal tastes.

I'd replace Halo with Skyrim. Halo 3 didn't have nearly the same impact Halo 2 or Modern Warfare had.

Sure things hombre.

>Minecraft
This is undisputed. Like it or not, Minecraft changed indie games.
>LoL
Inferior Dota clone. I guess you could include it just for the sheer fact that it popularized the shitty f2p trend we have.
>Halo 3
This did nothing "important". If this was Halo 1, you might be on to something, but 3 was when the series started to go to shit.
>Call of Duty
Watered down Halo. And you didn't even post a specific CoD game.
>GTA V
While I prefer V over IV, IV was far more important based on the sheer TECHNOLOGY in the game. The open world trend you talked about was more based on IV, not V.
>FOTM Steam game
This inclusion is fucking embarrassing. The Battle Royale clones are just the newest trend dank Reddit memesters have been following. A few months ago, it was indie open world survival crafting games with dinosaurs, before that indie open world survival crafting games with zombies.