There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who liked Lamar

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who liked Lamar

How is liking the best character in the game a bad thing?

dont hate me cause im beautiful nigga

He was funny, I liked Lamar

lamar should have been the protagonist, franklin was boring as fuck

when gta5 came out i was in my first semester of college and my black roommate was obsessed with lamar

he would play the starting missions over and over to listen to the lines "cuz they was so real"

i didnt piece the autism together til he walked down the hall in a full sonic costume

Lamar is a good guy.

Its pretty standard to have goodie 2 shoes "minority" character who is moral centre of the show. Because niggers and native americans and women cant be shown to be worse than white men

We can't have White Trevor and Black Trevor, that would only leave Michael to balance them

How was GTA 5's story?

I almost never see threads about the story of GTA 5 yet regulary see GTA:SA and GTA 4 threads to this day even though they are pretty old.

It gives me the impression that it must be bland to have this little amount of people talking about it.

Its ass. Thats the long and short of it.
You dont play GTAV for its story.

fucking hated Catalina, she was insane. and that drug dealer bitch in IV
story just ripped off a bunch of movies. People don't like how it focuses on Michael most, and some Trevor. I think they liked the idea of starting small and working you way up like Tommy/CJ did, but you just get handed a million dollars at a time in the game, and Lester buys Franklin a mansion about 1/3rd through the game. You didn't really earn anything

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who liked any GTAV character
Only Franklin and Michael were alright, every single other character was obnoxious.
I've heard someone people say they're supposed to be that way as a joke but it's just not funny.

>black token character without an ounce of personality
>tony soprano with heat deniro skin

Trevor rules, noob. Are you sure you're not just jealous he has a hot girlfriend who is married?

>not liking the most accurate depiction of a nigger possible

It's like you guys have never been to the inner city before.

NIGGAAAAAAH!

If it's an accurate depiction why would anyone like him?

He was more interesting and had more personality than franklin

Because we're talking about liking his character, not him as a person. We can't like him as a person, he doesn't fucking exist.

I love lamar because he's the most accurate depiction of a nigger in a modern AAA title, even years after GTA5 released.

no

Realize you're talking to autistics and probably the same people who glorify having an imaginary relationship with a cartoon character (waifu). They don't understand how setting works in a video game and would rather have an awkward lanky retard they can project into like Prompt (FF15).

Trevor is the one you would want to split a milkshake with. Lamar is the one you cross the street to avoid.

Who you calling a nigger?

Only have Trevor and Lamar then, have the rest of the world play straight man rather than this cringey social commentary of how bad society is

He reminded me of my cousin.
So yea, I hated his fucking guts.

>there are people on Sup Forums

>there are people

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who didn't pick the Deathwish ending
Explain.

more like
>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who liked GTAV

GTA4's story is edgy as fuck, and borderline autistic

don't play it

Yoga

>there are
:(

"how dare you like the only good character in the game"

GTA 4's story mode is god tier what are you talking about? It's up there with Vice City.

>there

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who liked GTA5

It was such a massive pile of shit. Story, characters, writing, "sarcasm 0/24".

The story was eh but could have have been better without the stupid fib & iaa shit

>It gives me the impression that it must be bland to have this little amount of people talking about it.
It gives me the impression that GTA IV has hipster autists reposting shit every day because their toasters can't run V.

why did GTA stop being good after SA?

this games story was shit.
the game play was great.
pic related to story.

"best character in the game" isn't saying much. gta 5 had the worst collection of characters since vice city stories

Lamar > Franklin

Also Michael was kind of a boring cuck character.

I liked it. It was like a month in the life of a video game character.

>he's the most accurate depiction of a nigger in a modern AAA title
he's an accurate depiction of that one nigger who all the other niggers hate because he's obnoxious and owes them all money

Because it didn't, it just went vert. San Andreas had a metric fuckload of features like dancing and car customization and a real time diabetes system, but few of them were implemented well. They abused that engine to its limits and it shows.
The good characters are what made it memorable.

>

go back to your respective website, ya numale cuck

>few of them were implemented well
better than fucking yoga and foot racing

>

"so, muh boy Franklin, time to choose"
>permanently remove 1/6 of postgame
>permanently remove a different 1/6 of postgame
>save everybody

He was a fucking moron

IM A REAL NIGGA AND I FUCK YO BIX

People like to say GTA V doesn't have anything to do in the world. The only thing it's missing from the previous games is the R3 missions, those were good. we've still got rampages and collectables.

>Franklin
>Goodie 2 shoes

>post game
That doesn't make sense. It's AFTER the game, that's what post means. How can there be more?

t. autistic shit eater

this, nigga was funny af, much more funny than that cringe overrated trevor

>using "af"
>calling anybody or anything else cringe

>not getting liingo
spotted the newfag

I understand that it's cringey teenager behavior. You have to be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums, newfag.

>t.nigga with a yee-yee-ass haircut who can't get no bitches on his dick
niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

spoken like a know it all 15 year old

>"nah uh, YOU'RE THE NEWFAG REEEE"
this is how you sound

>Hey guys, I bet you're excited for the new Gun Runners update we teased
>WELL FUCK YOU, WE'RE DOING MORE FUCKING X2 RP AND MONEY STUNT RACES

>Rob and murder people during the entire game
>goodie 2 shoes

>You're a kid
>No you're a kid
Could you both be more obvious?

I don't like it any more than you do, but cussing on someone just because of the words they use makes you a homo. Now come back to bed.

Every single GTA game has that 1 retarded friend. MC would build up his empire to epic status, then risk it all because of that one jealous retarded friend who can't get their shit together.

It's like what the fuck? There comes a point when it's not worth the risk to help people that won't help themselves. And having $90,000,000 in the bank is around that point. "loyalty to the hood" my ass. And no, I don't want to go fucking bowling with you.

Those are the types of people who probably populate the cancerous steamgroups or shoutout Sup Forums in youtube comments.