Woah

>still thinking it's a PS4 exclusive

It just doesn't feel right on PC

It'll feel right if you don't play it with a keyboard you fucking tool.

How is it not?

A branch of Sony mentioning in a tweet that the game would come to PS4 and PS4 Pro first, leaving enough room to think "First? Then it'll come to other platforms later down the road? MAYBE PC?! HYYYYYPE!"

>tfw the GOTY is a remastered trilogy

>still thinking Bayo 2 is a Nintendo exclusive
Give it up, it's a Sega IP. Just like Crash is an Activision IP

Wouldn't it feel right-est if you do play it with keyboard? Original Crash games didn't have analog control, only dpad. WSAD/arrow keys would be exactly that.

nobody cares, crash was never good

good one mate

How do y'all feel about the animations and how the remastering was done on a whole.

My friend endlessly bitches about it without even giving me a solid reason as to why he doesn't like it beyond "they could've done better".

He feels like he's a crash connoisseur because it was the first game he played when he was a mentally retarded child.

I just think he's unhappy about how a 2017 crash looks and told him that in reality crash was made to look like that because of all limitation imposed by ps1 and that it would look different/weird no matter what because they could never imagine what crash would look like at 1080p. Also cited for him to look at the crashs on the ps2 and how shit they looked.

>still thinking MGS4 is a Sony exclusive

WHAT!!!!!!1!11!!!!11!!!

I streamed the whole movie on Youtube.

looks bad

LOL, it's only been 9 years.
It'll come soon enough, thanks for beta-testing consolecucks!

hoping for a Switch port desu, but I might still cop it for PS4

>Activision
>Exclusive games
Name some games that are pubbed by Acti that are exclusive to anything?

The "that's how he would have looked" argument is stupid.

Personally, I think he looks really nice in some shots but in others fucking atrocious, they keep changing a lot of stuff so I don't know what he actually looks like, gotta wait til release desu.

That was only the first one, 2 and 3 had analog control.

>Name some games that are pubbed by Acti that are exclusive to anything?

The rancid handheld versions of their licensed games.

Except for the first two Transformers: The Movie games on the DS and Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam on the DS, they were developed by Vicarious Visions and did a fantastic job, which is hilarious because the first Transformers movie game and the PS2/Wii version of Downhill Jam were fucking 1/10 games, no exaggeration.

A handful of shitty AC spin-offs like the DS and PSP games.

>there's multiple massive threads every day about it
>nobody cares

Right. What were you hoping to accomplish with this post?

It will with enough mods.

>The Adventures-Amiga
>The Adventures of Rad Gravity-NES
>After Burner II-Amiga
>AvP-SNES
Too many to list actually

Any time you see a, "nobody cares" post it's the same newfag thinking he's being edgy.

Every. Single. Time.

Because most sane people acknowledge that if you have to state shit like, "who cares?", you evidently cared enough to ask.

>9 years

Got a feeling they'll be showing Orient Express next.

>Original Crash games didn't have analog control
Surely you've played these games right? I'll give you a free one for Crash 1.

How else could he have looked?

>tfw you will never be the crash

>not spinning to shake off the juice like in the original

A port to PC with the revival of MGO2 would be great though.

>the original

It's a new idle animation, they had a contest and that won.

>still begging for games

Activision aren't idiots, you advertise it as a PS4 exclusive so all Sony negros run to buy it because we all know Sony negros buy games just because they're exclusive. Then at the next day release the news that it's multiplat and port it so decent people can play it too. This strategy is not new.

By the original I meant another idle animation where Crash lobs a wumpa off screen and drops from the sky to his head then he spins to shake off the juice. Cum on step it up.

That's still a thing in the remake.

lol I don't think you're understanding my point, in the contest animation Crash chose to shake off the juice in the most dull and lifeless way possible of all the things he could've done.

Sony probably has rights on the ps1 trilogy like how Microsoft still has the rights to mass Effect 1

>Nintendo literally was the only reason why Bayo 2 came to be? Who cares! I'm sure Nintendo will gladly allow Sega to bring it to other platforms because they're really good persons!
That's not how it works, friendo.

The keywords are: "Sony", "has", "rights", "ps1 trilogy".

I've been playing crash on pc emulator for a long time now. It'll be fine.

It will be a 5 year exclusive same with Spyro and FF7

Well good thing this is a remake and not the PS1 trilogy then.

I'm not saying he wouldn't have looked similar but he can still look better

CRASH IS BACK BABY! MARIO BTFO!

how's Sonic doing for ya right now

CRASH

CRASH BANDICOOT