HE'S THE ANGRIEST GAMER YOU'VE EVER HEARRRRRD

Mike Matei is a big turd.

HE'S

YOU BET YOUR ASS

64 bits

hide report and sage

That Sonic 06" video was complete cringe.

>myself along with every other nintendo fanboy had to go to a special school as kids.

quality has gone down the fucking toilet recently

I liked it.

>8 years in a special ed school

Everything makes so much more sense now.

Cuck's cucking to cuck you cuck to the cuck
To cuck you the cucky cucks that cuck cuck

that green screen usage.

AAASSSSSSS....!

Cuck

just checked out the new Monday episode and what do you know...it's another fucking Zelda/Mario/Contra episode. fuck this shit. play something different you fucking schmucks

What? Did I miss something?

Watch his recent top 50 favorite movies. He mentions studying on special ed school.

normies gonna norm

He holds "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" in high regard because he can relate to it having spent 8 years in a special ed school.

>its a Mike talks about how The Legend of Zelda is his favorite game of all time episode

the sonic 06 video was the cringiest most tryhard shit i've ever seen. same with the video with vinesauce. made me want to die.

>the cynical, angry, overly critical youtuber meme is finally about to die
Thank god.

Wow not just a special ed class in a normal school but a full-blown tard acadamy?

He referred to it as "special ed" and that's all we know.

James actually suggested they play Metal Gear Solid sometime. Would be an absolute fucking travesty. Not the kinda game that fits their play style, low IQs or format of J&M Mondays. They'd play for 2 hours and say "well this is J&M Mondays and we got a lot of games to play so we'll have to stop here". The furthest they'd ever get to is the DARPA chief, if that.

Those two morons playing MGS would be worse than DSP.