What kind of character is Juri? I never played Street Fighter. Only know about her through fanart and other stuff...

What kind of character is Juri? I never played Street Fighter. Only know about her through fanart and other stuff. From what I gather, she's kind of a sexfreak. But I'm assuming that's just fan nonsense. Is she evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lRUlysqn60
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Jolyne_Cujoh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's really hot and that's all I care about. Haven't even played SF since Turbo II.

She's an evil, flirty sadomasochist.
youtube.com/watch?v=4lRUlysqn60

that's some crazy that i would most certainly put my dick into

she likes girls and wants to fuck Chun-Li and Cammy, and she sometimes helps Cammy in the sfV story

nice thanks i cumed pants

If I recall she is introduced as part of SIN, the weapons division of Shadaloo because of her eye also known as Feng Shui Engine or something like that. She sort of sits on the fence of villain and anti-hero. It's implied that she has some kind of past but it's never really expanded upon as far as I remember. Her personality can be described as cocky and sassy and her ass can be described as fat.

>tfw SFV ruined Juri

I'll never forgive Ono

I want to ____ Juri

inhale flatulence from

Main

is this the juri thread

Literally a Jojo's reference
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Jolyne_Cujoh

They didn't ruin her character model or voice. They butchered her moveset.
Why in the fuck did they green light this?

>Hey, guise, let's take this newcomer from ssf4, get rid of 95 percent of her moveset and make her new again! Yeah, that sounds good!

>Only know about her through fanart and other stuff. From what I gather, she's kind of a sexfreak
This is why you don't use "fanart" to learn about characters.

With a wicked sense of humour?

Well yeah, that's what I mean. No reason to use her now except to fap to, and I can just do that here.

Juri is three separate firsts for Street Fighter.
>First Korean
>First Taekwondo practicioner
>First legitimately evil female villain (not brainwashed or whatever)
Juri is a sadist who is out for revenge against Dictator but has her own ambitions on the whole. She is conniving and merciless and known to exploit her sex appeal. Her symbology is that of the spider, the black widow in particular.
She's implied to at least have lesbian tendencies: an early draft of her profile says she loves big breasts, and she's regularly a nuisance for Chun-Li and Cammy.

Are you a bad enough dude to main this character?

M-maybe they'll fix her with updates..haha.

Her main gimmick, apart from her skills as a Taekwondo prodigy, is the Feng Shui Engine: similar to Seth's Tanden Engine but small enough to serve as Juri's prosthetic left eye, it generates power and makes her stronger. She is implied to be on the same level as Sagat.

And this, my friends, is why Juri is literally perfect and forever owner of my heart.

Best girl

>she loves big breasts
good taste desu with you

Guys how do I convince my mom to cosplay as her, for our weekly mother son bonding nights?

haha epic xDD

Buy the costume and say it's not refundable so she'll have to wear it.

To be fair, the way the game portrays her, I'm not surprised she's a dominating sex machine.