E3 is next month

>E3 is next month
>No leaks

Is it going to be shit, right?

>Wanting e3 spoiled
Why?

Is not a matter of wanting it, it's just a bad sign.

Lets see when it's 2 weeks to the show. Usually the final week as the most accurate leaks since the theater workers see most everything during rehearsal

Ubisoft just spoiled their entire E3 press conference in an earning call or some shit.

It's Far Cry 5, AssCreed We Wuz Kangz and The Crew 2

>The Crew 2
top kekeroni

Are they serious with this?

you faggots watch e3? that'll be why this board is shit then. you like cosplayers and IRL memers too right? use the word 'hype' unironically? suck corporate dick and defend shitty business practices? le console wars?

jesus fucking christ this board is cancer and needs to be nuked.

>show starts at 3 AM
>ubisoft makes me sleep

Shit 4 Ubisoft games

No such thing as leaks, only ads

Fake as fuck

You won't see leaks until the week before at best

>Some absolute bullshit leak that completely reeks of "that kid" completely lying out his ass will be toted as the real thing
>The actual, legitimate leak will get totally shot down and ignored

Every time
Every fucking time

>SHULK IS JUST PHOTOSHOOPED LITTLE MAC GUISE

>Detroid Become Human

I actually believe David Cage would use a fucking stupid title like that.

>Detroid Other M

I do like cosplayers, easy women are great

>Rockstar doing a live demo at E3
You messed up.

Leaks come a week before and a day before E3; how new are you?

(you) for effort. needs more edge.

they have nothing.

It was announced last year.

All they literally have to do is REmake but with RE2.

They can't fuck up a simple concept right?

e3 is always shit.
this is now a claire thread

>No leaks
FFVII was leaked one week prior its official reveal. Real strong titles aren't leaked that easily.

On the other hand there are faux leaks made by companies themselves to generate hype, like Darksiders III.

>Ubisoft is literally so desperate for investors that they can't wait for E3 and need to spoil their entire line-up in their earnings report.

Holy shit this Vivendi buyout is the gift that keeps on giving.

Who cares about ubisoft anymay? all they do is recycle Far Cry 3 over and over, even normies have realized that and they have to compete against fucking RDR2.

>On the other hand there are faux leaks made by companies themselves to generate hype, like Darksiders III.

Yeah, if you're gonna make your leak seem credible maybe you shouldn't have a bunch of promotional material ready to go the second the cat is out of the bag.

>They can't fuck up a simple concept right?
This is Capcom we're talking about.

>Crew 2

Vivendi here we GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post pipe dreams.

>Duke Nukem Zero Hour HD port
>Demon's Souls HD port
>New 3D Dot Game Heroes
>Metroid Prime Trilogy HD with traditional controls

I give it a 50/50 chance

Just like last year right?

It was too fucking good when sonybros started backpedalling and saying the teaser got canned because of the Florida shooting, as if some japs or Rockstar give two shits about the two slanderous polygon articles that would come from it

>European dates on a US headquartered company.

KNACK 2 HYYYYPE

Why are fake leaks almost always so extremely shitty? Feels like people should have learned somewhat by now.

They're always too fan-service'y.
There is almost never any weird outliers, new IP's or generally obscure stuff you won't instantly recognize.
The names are almost always too OC Donut Steel, shit like Zelda: Mask of Darkness or whatever.

When that user leaked the Nintendo presentation and said the Switch would have something called ARMS and fucking Street Fighter II I instantly thought "This is too fucking weird to not be true."

>Reggie opens the Nintendo Spotlight
>"First, we'd like to share an upcoming Nintendo Switch title from our friends at Retro Studios. Please take a look."
>fade to black
>calm sci-fi music starts
>stars fade into visibility
>a ship blazes by, nobody watching the teaser is able to tell what it looks like but everyone is absolutely sure who it belongs to
>cut to inside of the ship
>slow zoom-in shot of the back of the pilot seat
>pilot slowly turns in seat to face the viewer
>it's Donkey Kong in a spacesuit

Companies don't have their leaks ready yet.

I want to believe

post yfw RE2make is third person shooter

As long as there's a heavy focus on fear and environmental detail/importance + enough new content and areas to justify depicting RE2 for the third time now, I won't care what camera style they choose.

>yfw they make it co-op Claire and Leon and remove the A/B system

An ability to switch between first-person, fixed camera and over the shoulder.

>Death Stranding (fucking anything, just let me know what it is god damn it.)
>KH3 release date
>Metal Gear is revealed to not be completely dead

MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION

How many of you faggots will be building forts?