Why did it take 9 years?

Why did it take 9 years?

Why are there only 3 endings (only one real ending)?

Why can't you regress SL anymore?

Why isn't there a school club?

Why was the traitor twist so obvious?

I want this game to be 10/10 but it isnt...

>traitor twist

AT THE FUCKING START OF THE GAME YOU FUCKING GET TOLD THAT YOUVE BEEN SOLD OUT IVE SEEN IT A MILE AHEAD

Stop nitpicking

>Why isn't there a school club?

The school seemed like a pretty terrible place to be honest. The students were all gossiping little bitches and treated Joker like a murderer even though he goes through the entire school year not causing any trouble at all outside of the Kamoshida incident, which wasn't even his fault. None of the faculty seemed to really give a shit either outside of Kawakami, and that was only if you did her S.Link. So it makes sense that Joker would want to spend as little time at school as possible.

The twist was that you knew the traitors plan all along, though.

Do you really think they spent 9 years working on this? They were too busy milking 4.
Persona games aren't about tons of choices and endings. The other two are clearly bad ends and you could count every single failure to steal a heart as a bad end too.
SL regression was a shitty time wasting mechanic that added nothing besides making you afraid to pick anything but the clearly right choice.
The game goes out of its way to spend time outside of the school. It's about society at large, not your perfect school life. Look how few confidants take place there.
The real twist is that you whole party saw the twist coming.

Because the school hates your ass nigger.

I hope one day Persona takes place outside a highschool setting. This shit is getting old.

Who would let a delinquent with a criminal record into their club?

>Why did it take 9 years?
2009: Persona 3 Portable
2011: Catherine
2012: Persona 4 Golden
2016: Persona 5

You're dumb.

>Why was the traitor twist so obvious?
Because that wasn't the twist.

This.

Persona with an adult cast who work mundane/dead end jobs or have depressing lives then do wacky fantastical persona-ish saving the world in another dimension stuff would be neat.

Why would you even want clubs back?

The clubs are always fucking terrible.

The twist was that the entire party was only pretending to be retarded.

Because everyone fucking hates you for being a criminal.

Except Ann. She's actually retarded.

>Persona with an adult cast
Already been done.

except persona was created to literally be a high-school version of SMT

>answer every question in class right
>top of the class at exams
>study at the library
>WOW WHAT IS THAT GUY DOING HERE DON'T LOOK HIM IN THE EYE HE MIGHT KILL YOU

Gimme one with all the polish and bells and whistles of P5 though but with a less infuriating mascot character

>get the most obscure fucking question wrong
>WHAT A FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT
I don't hear any of you faggots answering questions

>Why did it take 9 years

Wasting their time with P4 spin offs, the whole thing with Index, Atlus making a new engine for it,

>Why are there only 3 endings and only one real ending

This is pretty much how it is for every other Persona game though barring the first one

>Why can't you regress SL anymore

you mean Reversing/breaking S links? Or something else

Pointless. If it happens to anyone they'll just reload their save. It's pretty obvious which ones will do it anyway and you always want to shoot for the responses that get the most points.

There is; No one of them just don't anything to do with you because of your record.

>Why was the traitor twist so obvious?

It was a blatant decision on Atlus's part. There more disappointing thing is that they just tell you his backstory all at once and his entire thing is muh parents

I'll take a persona game without a mascot character.
I'll take any jrpg without a mascot character in fact.

We could also do without navigators too

>Why are there only 3 endings (only one real ending)?

It's a JRPG not a WRPG. That's pretty standard.

Nocturne has six endings and Persona can only do three, sad!

The game has literally one good ending.

Persona 4 had a bad, neutral, good, and true good ending

P3 I didn't finish, but I'm pretty sure it has bad, neutral, and true.

In p5, if you fail a palace, the only thing that changes between the bad end cutscenes is who is filing warrants for your arrest. It always leads to Akechi killing you . This is also the sell out your friends making that choice entirely pointless.

Game wasn't polished enough. They only slightly improved p4, and they got rid of too much.

How many hours does this game take (on Hard)?

Except TDE is the true end in almost everything that involve Demifiend after that

P4fags still trying to cling to relevance, it seems.

>he didn't like the best character in the franchise

that is why he got sent there because no other school would take him with his criminal record. shujin academy probably had a lousy gpa since its only "claim to fame" was a gold medalist teaching PE

The real twist doesn't involve the traitor at all.

It involves Igor.

P3 only had a bad ending and a true bad ending and a shitty playable epilogue that came out after the games initial release.

>I want the game to be 130 hours instead of just 110 hours

it takes long enough to finish the game as it is, man. they had to cut a lot of stuff simply because there wasn't enough in-game months to do everything.

>Who is the traitor? Will tell in 80 hours!
Surprise! It was the Detective who joined you 10 hours or so ago.

I kind of wan't expecting Him to do it since it was so obvious, But lo and behold it was The detective.

If they hadn't told you someone sold you out at the beginning of the game it wouldn't have been to bad since there might have been a Fuck, I trusted you! moment.

I got caught up in the moment and though the real VA was back somehow.

Pancakes gave it away

Same

About the same as normal so maybe 100ish hours? The dungeons aren't what takes time, it is the social aspect outside that takes up all the time in the game.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that P4 had one bad ending with a bunch of variants, a good and a true end?

The variations existed though. P5 has the exact bad end every single time (except failing to finish Shido's palace)

The twist isn't who the traitor is (anyone with an IQ over 70 could've told you that), it's that the group knew he was the traitor and planned around it. I doubt most people saw that coming.

now copy and paste that map a couple more times on top of each other for Shidos Palace

It kinda makes Goro a funnier character as a result, especially with some of the dialogue options you get from Joker when speaking to him. You can be really condescending and treat him like a joke the whole game.
>Please leave.

>I feel like we could have been friends
>Don't be ridiculous.

Joker has the best dialogue options

>Some party members will be unavailable some days because they couldn't ditch work

>some members won't be able to come because they're too tired
>some won't come because they already have a date with their girlfriend

Manifestations of the collective unconscious before hoes.

>if this had been a real PS4 game, would have had the graphics from the prerendered cutscenes all the time
>instead get PS2 gameplay with PS3 graphics on PS4
>gonna be 10 years until we get P6 with PS3 gameplay with PS4 graphics on PS5

Sorry to break it to you Anons,but the new Persona games no longer pander to their old fans. I was 15 when i played Persona 3 and I thought it was great,I played P2 straight after and it's now one of my favourite games. 17 when I played Persona 4 and I thought it was good but found a lot of the characters obnoxious and the game silly. 21 playing Persona 5 and I stopped playing the game 5 times before I could trudge through it. The characters are retarded. Even the "smart" only possess basic knowledge. The dialogue was utterly and absolutely abhorrent. There was dozens of instances where I had to pause the game because it was too cringy. I remember clearly though the ending fight when Morgana said "You guys are the stupidest,best friends ever" or something along those lines. I moaned out loud and had to take a minute. Every scene spent not fighting or doing social links was torture. I don't like a single character in that entire main cast. Then it dawned on me,this is what normal teenagers are like. The future games are going to be filled with these obnoxious teens who speak like retards and have the mentality of 12 years olds because Atlus new audience is literally teenagers the age I was when I first played P3.

It's quite sad. If they repeat the same high-school mystery theme in Persona 6,I can't see myself buying it. The burst of popularity it received means that people will want more games similar to Persona 5 and not like the older games. Face it anons,we're getting old.

This.

>Sorry to break it to you Anons,but the new Persona games no longer pander to their old fans.

This hasn't been the case in about a decade

Its just bad writing I wouldn't dismiss the games entirely. P5 had DreamWorks-tier cliched dialogue.

Yusuke is such a crazy cunt.

>The burst of popularity it received means that people will want more games similar to Persona 5 and not like the older games.
The older games were the exact same thing but at that time you were at the age to appreciate it.
You said it yourself in your pasta

You forgot a ton of other games