>It's another Turn Based RPG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv9Jyu-dto0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

riders on the storm bad dam dum doo

riders on the storm

>females have higher health than the males

>Show is social justice YASSS GURL POWER tripe written by a den of legbeards
>All of their "messages" fall totally flat and accidentally show how fucked up their rational is

That episode about the colony of women losing their fucking shit because it was almost proven how they live entirely on a lie but then said "fuck you" and continued to live on that lie anyway says more about the writers than anything else ever could

>>>/comblr/

The show went downhill fast and the fanbase is slowly killing itself. Nobody cares about this shit.

what, are you saying they CAN'T HAVE HIGHER HEALTHS THAN THE MALES? ugh, I mean, I can't even THINK that you could

ugh nevermind

will it be as piss easy as attack the light?

lmao didn't see that

This is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. This makes Bubsy 3D or Super Man 64 look like a masterpiece

which episode are you even talking about

i think it's a rick and morty copypasta actually

Pretty sure he's talking about "It Could Have Been Great"

Daily reminder Greg is the only good character on the show

That makes no sense, and Peridot is the only one in the main cast who they lied to (and only after Pink Diamond got shattered)

Greg is a boring character. None of his lines are funny and he's pretty much just a plot device.

To be fair I only watched a few episodes of this garbage back when it came out and dropped it once it started getting super preachy, I have a friend in one of my Uni classes who has to fill me in on the details of every last little thing and I'm too nice to tell him to shut up about it

Aren't they supposed to be like literal gods?

why is referring to the crystal gems as "a colony of women" so fucking funny

There is literally nothing wrong with turn-based RPG's

SJW Universe, amirite?

No because they can be defeated by a fucking pointy stick somehow

Whats wrong? I thought you guys wanted to play another Paper Mario game

Only Garnet.

kys you're right but he's still the best

The red one? No, she's an alien, I can forgive that.

But the sword girl is just a normal little girl.

Why does she have more health than a grown ass man?

is that some evolution worlds?

probably just because she's a fighter character ingame

Steven Universe might be the worst thing Cartoon Network has ever produced.

I want to fuck the chubby purple one and the ripped orange one.

still better RPG gameplay than newer Paper Mario games

>his lines are funny
they're relatable
he's a great dad and is rich now so shut up

>Not Adventure Time

That shit was so good when it was a boy and his dog doing dumb shit but now it's just UGHHHHHHHHH GUYS BUBBLEGUMP AND MARKY MARK ARE TOTALLY LESBOS BUT THE FUCKING MAAAAAN WON'T LET US TELL YOU UGHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHH

damn i thought i was the only one that played evolution worlds. never hear about it on here.

>out of shape old man
>healthy young person
HMMMM

Hell yea man, the only game in existence where you go on a campaign to overthrow a Pedophilic Nazi

and that's just the first part of the game

>Why is this girl who is still in her youth and goes through regular training regimens more physically fit than an overweight middle aged man

No matter how far Adventure Time falls it was still at some point in its history good.

Steven Universe was terrible since its inception. There is nothing that CN has produced internally that even comes close to how fucking bad it is. Its just the most lazy fucking thing, I don't think theres any kids who enjoy it, its exclusively neck beards.

>young person

Young female.

Which would inherently make her weaker.

>he's pretty much just a plot device
By that standard, everything that matters in a story is a plot device.

>no argument

Greg is cute! CUTE!

Good, we don't have enough good cartoony turn based RPGs since Nintendo decided to ruin Paper Mario

To be fair I see a bunch of little fat autistic kids at my local anime convention who are really into it

>That stupid little fat fuck and his gay little ukulele who enters the competition every year and they let him because YAYYYY DUHVERSHITTY

She's 12 though and a girl. There's no way she's stronger than a 40 something year old man.

Greg is the only good character

>He doesn't like fat people crying about their feelings 24/7 with awful animation and hamfisted anime references

SHIT TASTE youtube.com/watch?v=Xv9Jyu-dto0

>liking current cartoons made for 13 year olds

>Connie the human is 5 HP less than Garnet the fucking invincible gem construct.

don't forget that the show's creator drew ed ed n eddy yaoi

>The cleric and bard should have more health than the tank and fighter
Retard alert

That's not how you spell Onion

No it's not. Greg half the time is only there to get the plot started. Like when he bought the boat or like in his first episode.

i dunno i'd wager regular show is a bit worse, especially when it comes to laziness in production. SU at least has some passion behind it

Because female are alien rocks are males are hybrids or regular humans.

Compared to humans they might as well be. But the gems as a race have their own tier list to deal with.

>invincible

Gems can literally be beaten by being squeezed too hard

this. dropped on the first episode because of godawful voice acting. impossible to watch

>half the time
Oh?
And what's the other half?

See

nu-male right here

HP doesn't mean shit if we don't know their Defence stats. Riki has WAAAY more HP than Reyn but is still a worse tank because Reyn has better defence.

I stopped watching immediately after Peridot became a main character anyway.

>all those episodes taking place in the barn literally all about her and only her

made me realize how fucking awful the show is becoming

Higher HP means higher attack stat?

Three or four relevant episode don't make the show good when the other episodes of the season are just "townies" episodes or "subtle" gay episodes

He says or does nothing of worth and stands in the background

Yeah, so can humans retard, only you wouldn't have to squeeze them nearly as hard.

>that saccharine artstyle
fuck off

That only works if you think of HP as just your ability to face tank shit rather than a culmination of your defense abilities.

Connie would be much, much, MUCH better at deflecting the brunt of a blow than Greg would.

>Being polite in a public setting with someone you only see in that setting and not telling him to shut the fuck up is being a nu-male

I hate this board

Why would she have higher HP to begin with? Her bones aren't even developed yet

Name a good character in the show.

How? How in the world would a skinny little girl be able to take blows better than a meaty adult man?

>"Dude, I actually don't really like this kiddy show, can we talk about something else please?"
So hard, holy shit.

I fucking hated S2 so much that I lost interest in the show.
That green piece of shit should die.

Leave then.

Vidallia

by being trained how to fight, being healthy, being strong enough to lift and swing around that big ass sword, etc. rather than being a fat bald old man who lives in a van?

She got intensive weapon training from Pearl, which is a master swordman herself and she gets to use Rosequartz's sword. She's basically a honorary gem.

Pretty sure this was concept art for the Pokemon rip-off.

>Literally can be nearly killed by being stepped on once

Steven is probably a tank with blocking abilities.
Greg is probably support.
It makes sense that they would have less health than the Immortal Gem Warrior who can See the Future and the Child Soldier

How can anyone watch this shit when anime exist?

That's a very vast threshold when we've gotten things like Out of Jimmy's Head, 2016 Powerpuff, 2017 Ben 10, and Mr. Pickles over the years.

>watching steven universe

>little girl has more health then half alien and just about as much health as a fused alien
alright

She's 12 though she's not even fully developed. I'm pretty sure Greg can take a hit better than her.

1 to 2 is justified, but the rest... just why?

I want to bring up Problem Solverz, but that would require acknowledging it exists

I'm pretty sure each episode is directed by different artists so instead of getting consistent art styles literally every fucking episode portrays the character differently. And it keeps getting worse.

Don't care for the show at all but that art style looks pretty comfy.

Chibi art style now

>Problem Solverz
Holy fug I remember that now. Did it just fucking die after the first episode?

SU was alright in S1, after that it panser too much to it's tumblr fanbase and got as obnoxious as late season AT or RS.

SUcrew doesn't have an animation bible, they draw them in any way they want to.
>that ep with the huge-ass hair

why is this a regular Sup Forums thread?

Rebecca Sugar doesn't believe in reference sheets and the people who do that art now are the storyboarders. They lack the concept of depth and keeping the characters on reference.

>Aquamarine defeats all the crystal gems by herself
>For some reason homeworld doesn't just send a single Gem to wipe out the resistance that murdered one of the diamonds

>they draw them in any way they want to
It was generally better looking in the past though, what happened?

>yfw Thick Mom appears in this game and can be recruited
A WHOLE RAINBOW OF MOMS

It doesn't matter, they still think the cluster will emerge any second now and wipe out the CGs along with the Earth.

Change in art directors.