Which of the upcoming 3DS games are you buying?

Piratefags please refrain from posting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzG_bilRYBI&index=4&list=PLXxZYcaxeP-MwpU8YtN1Sz1M5FV8_Wmko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plan on pirating all of them.

All of them because they will be free

None. Already pirated FE.

Not even going to bother pirating the rest of the shovelware.

dragon quest and fire emblem. I don't know what radiant historia is but it looks interesting

FE and everything on the bottom row. Now post release dates faggot so I can wait 24 hours and pirate them.

Everything but Miitopia

oh and deep strange journey. I didn't recognize the box art because of that dumb girl who shouldn't exist

>I don't know what radiant historia is
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dumb piratefags.

The last 3

;)

I was thinking about buying them, but you made the thread hostile from the very beginning, so I'm gonna pirate them cause it makes you extremely angry about how people play their video games.

Oh, is the baby gunna cry because Nintendo made an easily hackable system and don't bother to fix it?

Good taste.

Just H. Pikmin. I've been hoping for a handheld Pikmin game for almost a decade, so regardless of how it looks I'm going to buy it. I think it looks fun

I already own Strange Journey on DS so I don't feel any need to buy the new one.

You don't get to take the high road when you fags swarm in every thread and ruin this board.

If anything i was too nice, scum.

Only Strange Journey.
Because I enjoy free SMT games

Monster Eggs

ok I know what radiant historia is, but I don't know what this 3ds one is you dumb reeposter

I plan on pirating Ever Oasis.
Then forget I pirated it and end up buying it anyway.

A 3DS remake faggot

I'm going to pirate them all for free because Nintendo fucked me over both as an early adopter for the OG 3DS and as a WiiU purchaser so I feel 0 remorse pirating their shitty games now.

Definitely buying Dragon Quest XI. I'll check out Radiant Historia if it comes to the West. Will probably pirate Hey! Pikmin.

are any of these "new" only? or can I play them on my 3DSXL

Pretty much the same except I didn't fall for the Wii U meme.

Radiant Historia, DQXI, Quizzical Quest, and Etrian Odyssey V ;_;

I fell for it. It's okay though because it's cracked wide open too so I get all of my Nintendo games for free now. Won't be buying a Switch until CFW is released for it.

None are new exclusive.

Only Fire Emblem Warriors 3DS.

>says no pirate scum
>expects people won't pretend to be pirate scum just to trigger your already ruptured anus.

>pirate animation, tv shows, software, books, music, movies, NFC devices, and whatever else
>faggot OP: this is perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged. I see no issues with pirating Vegas Movie Studio becuase they charge $80 for it. Crunchyroll does a shitty job with their subs anyway, but I wanna watch my Indonesian Flash Animations, so fuck paying $5 a month!

>pirate video game
>faggot OP: woah man you can't do that, you're stealing directly from the dev/publisher, they got family to feed. Water you, poor? Can't afford a $60 video game poorfag? If you can't afford a video game, you shouldn't be allowed to play video games in the first place! This is why PC gaming is dead even though it's been proven by every private tracker when consoles are breached, consoles on average pirate more and get their games leaked much earlier.

gee, you don't have to be home of phobic about it........

>Radiant Historia 3DS

WHAAAAAAT?

ever oasis, maybe radiant historia too

Never played SMT before so would Deep Strange Journey be a good one to start off with?

when did OP ever say anything about pirating any other form of media? you're very assuming

DS Remake

Is Radiant Historia coming to the US?

fire emblem on friday, pikmin because i feel it will either be a train wreck or be kinda fun and stories in fall
holy fuck miitopia looks like so awful though why do they keep pushing mii games

Autism.

Didn't even know they were re-releasing Strange Journey. Never finished the original, is it worth giving it another go?

nothing has been said about western release so far (last time i checked anyway)

Both DSJ and Radiant are almost surely coming, they are already translated after all...

How is MH Stories? I'm a die-hard fan of MH, but I played some of the spinoffs on the PSP and man did those suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzG_bilRYBI&index=4&list=PLXxZYcaxeP-MwpU8YtN1Sz1M5FV8_Wmko

SMT and maybe Radiant Historia. Will be buying DQ for ps4.

>Not pirating as a demo.

I end up buying a lot of games, plus with my hacked system I carry them all on my 3ds without needing to carry the cartridges.

Strange journey for sure.
Might check out Radiant Historia too.

Turn based combat with great gameplay and shit story.

I sold my 3ds 2 years ago and I havent regretted it

Because I know its true. I very much doubt he pays for a Crunchyroll subscription if he watches anime, and I doubt he also goes to the movies or buys Blu-rays/pays for a Netflix subscription.

And its only Sup Forums that throws hissy fits over how people obtain their choice of media. Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/ and all the other boards have no issues or are just indifferent on the fact that people pirate any digitally obtainable or papercovered piece, except for Sup Forums.

>Not getting both versions.
Casual

Cautiously excited for Ever Oasis and maaaybe Miitopia if it's as good as Tomodachi Life.

>Buy
Well I'm going to buy Ever Oasis and maybe DQXI to support future localizations of it.
My sister is buying FE Echoes, and probably DSJ. Maybe Miitopia.
Neither of us care about Radiant Historia, MHS, or Hey Pikmin.

Great!? I thought it was just rock-paper-scissor.

>pirating as a demo
I opened this loaf of bread and ate half of it you can have it back now I don't like it

I'll get it if there are more differences besides appearance but it's Square Enix so I doubt that.

It has shotas. That's what matters.

All of them but Pikmin and Miitopia.

Anyone here who wants to show me how to pirate on 3DS?

It is, but that dosen't mean it's bad. The monster fusion you can do adds a lot of depth to the gameplay.

Also, pure rock paper scissors that's fucking great is Dinosaur King for DS.

Or Monster Rancher. Anyway, fuck that, I'll just wait for MH5

That's false equivalence, you ninny.

>monster fusion
l-like dragon quest monsters? if so, count me in

I'm not sure about the PlayStation ones but MR for DS was not R-P-S.

:^)

monster hunter stories just got a free update in japan that adds fucking teostra

any word on if that will be part of the base game in the west or if we're gonna have to wait half a year when 3DS is only fit for landfills for capshit to release it?

none of them look even worth pirating to be honest familia, 3DS is ded.

>ever oasis is the crystal chronicles we always wanted
>single player
>still on a system less powerful than the original

how motherfucking long has it been since the original crystal chronicles, jesus fuck why the hell hasn't it gotten a proper sequel

Not Radiant Historia or Strange Journey as I already own both and giving them worse character designs and adding a new waifu isn't enough to warrant buying them again. Interested in Ever Oasis and Dragon Quest but neither are DAY 1 buys.

More like sacrificing another monster to give to your main one. This also extends to attack, defence, and health.

You want a Rathalos that farts like Congala? Well, you can do it.

Deep strange journey, radiant historia, and fire emblem.
The only game I don't own the original already is echoes.

Just finished Persona 5 and DQVII after 220 hours, still have to play:

Dishonored 2, Uncharted 4, Yakuza 0, Nier Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Dragon Quest Heroes 2, Dragon Quest Builders, Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, Dragon Quest VIII and Fire Emblem Birthright.

Just kill me now, fuck why is PS4+3DS combo so fucking good? I literally have too many games to play.

Gonna pirate all of them. I won't lie. Might as well since i have a hacked 3ds, hell im already pirating SoV both english and japanese and MHS with eng patch.

Also ever oasis will bomb, mark my words

I'm not sure how long Yakuza 0 is but if it's anything like the first two games you can beat it well under 20 hours.

Obligatory Fartiacurs

>Birthright

Of course it will, that director is a walking disaster. But what other game is going to let you have a qt snek waifu?

Strange Journey and Radiant Historia weren't even announced for western release, were they?
and EOV

>falseflaggers and sony ponies actually thought the 3ds was dead
I don't have a big enough SD card for this stuff. But I do have an HDD to backup my stuff.

I never beat Radiant Historia but liked what I played so I'm definitely willing to give it another go. Not sure if I want to get DQ XI for 3DS or PS4, and I still need to beat VII first.

That's assuming both games come out in english anyway.

No. But I'm pretty sure AoNA needs the money and success.
Also debisama english and if... english when. I can't learn japanese. It's what we really want.

Personally, I'm just tired of the arguments, it's all the same copy+paste crap you see everywhere.

to me, idc if you pirate, but it's cringy af when people jump to piracy's defense every single time with the same arguments I see everywhere. "It's copying, not stealing" "victimless crime" "devs dont derserve the money" "im demoing it". Something about how defensive people get, it's too cringy. we get it, you're broke.

I still pirate shit and buy shit, but I grew out of this whole "piracy is bad/good" shitflinging, shit is just pointless.

I still expect all 3 to release since AtlusUSA can't help but sucker fans into paying an extra $10.

How butchered is this FE now?

Heard it has a better stiry than Conquest.

Also i like being able to grind if a map is too hard.

Birthrights map are legitimately shit though while Conquest has the best maps in the whole series. Man up and play the better game, you fucking casual.

that's neat too. I want a lagi with every power

It's cringey to see piracy and piratefags get attacked out of nowhere too. Just look at the OP.
Ctrl+c-Ctrl+v arguments everywhere.

No retarded kid breeding so you can pair up units to your liking for story and personality reasons instead of min/maxing.

It's butchered and dead on arrival then.

>Best maps in the whole series.

How old are you exactly?

>story
>in fire emblem
both have bad story, conquest's is just worse. conquest has some of the best gameplay in the entire series though.
this I still need to finish up dragon quest 7, get 8, get joker 3 professional, the remakes of monsters 1 and 2, and then 11 will come out later. just dragon quest alone is more than enough games

We are all 18+ here thank you very much.

This. If you pirate, man up and stop making fucking excuses for being poor.

Also you forgot my favorite "I wasn't going to buy it anyway, so they don't lose money!" which is just flat out saying "I'm a poor fuck"

I hacked my 3DS as well, but still buy games and plan on buying mostly everything in OP, I only hacked my system because I refuse to buy another one just to play imports.

You mean port

Couldn't you just said very good or above average maps in the series? No

Of course it had to have "DA BEST maps in "DA WHOLE" series.

Fuck you nigger Birthright alteady shipped, faggot.

Is Deep Strange a 3DS Game? I would've hoped it was on Switch or PS4. What a disappointment.

Only Stories really. Maybe Fire Emblem but I still have to finish Fates, and DQXI if it ever comes out in English (it wont).

Stay mad and triggered. You play shitty games for fun.
Melee may have been a big mistake, but including Marth and Roy were bigger ones.

It's a DS game remade for 3DS. Putting it onto Switch would have meant a lot more work that Atlus won't do anymore.

I meant dialogue and characters and possible features