MY PENIS CAN ONLY GET THAT ERRECT!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/demons-souls-best-ps3-game-the-last-of-us-top-30/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tumblr
>jon tron
>liking FFXV
so many red flags

Dafuq do you care where i get my reaction pics.
now take that stick out of ya ass and get HYPED SON

>Rumors of Bloodborne 2
Bloodborne 2 is all but confirmed at this point. They would have to be idiots not to make a sequel to a game that exceeded Sony's expectations.

>Rumors of Final Fantasy 15 DLC "versus 15"
Doubt it. Promto DLC is next in June. Then Ignis, and then the multiplayer one. Nothing says anything about a Versus 15 dlc

>Rumors of Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date
Phht, this is Nomura. He is about as prepared for a release date as he was prepared with Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Final Fantasy XIII HD bundle collection has more of a chance than KH3 release date

>From software said 'no plans' for that a while back its very possible...with this new thing that apparently they have some sort of three game deal with sony, so some people think that means bloodborne 2 and 3

>I hadn't heard about this, sounds interesting

>The latest on this is its getting pushed into 2018 with 'cut content' which is retarted seeing how long its been in development but maybe squeenix is just being impatient with nomura's tendency to be a perfectionist

Aside from this its been a while since ive seen a jontron reaction face on here.

that last point hurt so much becouse its mostlikly true . FML

That's because

A. Nomura dicks around WAY too much

B. FF13 is highly regarded in Japan and Lightning is a fan favorite

C. They have already ported FF13 and the subseries to PC and it started the PC revolution that Square Enix has been doing as of late.

why 13 is the one highly regarded is byond me .
type0 had a great story( basicly Blazblue CT)
and 15 is just a blazt .
if type 0 just had better graphic and gameplay type 1 would already be out and 15 would still be in the Fabula Nova Crystallis.

>B. FF13 is highly regarded in Japan and Lightning is a fan favorite

Getting a high score in Famitsu does not mean it's highly regarded.

Fans complain about the same shit we do.

FF13's gameplay is much similar to FF10
FF13's story is much more well liked than something like Type-0
FF13's combat is far more fluid
FF13's characters were mostly good and Lightning is a HUGE fan favorite in Japan

FF15 is the result of Nomura dicking around with FFvs13 (which was suppose to go against the FRANCHISE, not FF13) for 5 years. If Nomura agreed back in 2007 to make it into FF15, then it would have come out sooner.

Except it's the 4th best PS3 game as voted by fans in said magazine. It has nothing to to with thir 10/10/10/9 reviews bs.

dualshockers.com/demons-souls-best-ps3-game-the-last-of-us-top-30/

how does excitement for video games translate to sexual arousal you fucking idiot

>Posts jon tron
>excited for shitty games
no surprise here

>FF13's gameplay is much similar to FF10

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ! THEY ARE EXTREMLY UNSIMILAR!

even the summons work extremly different

Wake me up when they have a release date for PC version of FFXV and KH3

Why do people want a sequel to Bloodborne so bad? It's all finished and wrapped up, and a big part of Lovecraft isn't knowing every single detail about the monsters.

do i look like a faggot who uses reddit . i may be a dumb cunt but by no means am i a faggot who uses reddit . thats gay m8

>Linear design
>Crystarium is just streamlined Sphere Grid (with grinding)
>movie-eque cutscenes
>Grand Pulse is just Calm Lands but bigger

There are plenty of similarities. I didn't say same, I said SIMILAR.

>BB2
Neat
>Nomura shit devloped with funs that should have been used for DE:MD
Fuck off, I'm MAD.
>Game for 9 year olds
Also Mad.

This shit just cements my decision to tell SE to go and fuck themselves.

>rumors
None of these things will happen my dude, calm your tits.

You have to go back
>>>/reddit/

I hope the only thing happens in SE goes fucking broke.

Fuck those cunts.

Sorry you have shit taste OP

>BB2

might actually happen but I have my doubts

>FF15 vs

not going to happen I don't think so

>KH3 release date

the rumors say that they want to push it out even if there is cut content, this might actually happen because Disney is apparently a lot more involved with the development, we saw the interview with the producer of tangled and also in one past interview where nomura said something about disney being very tight lipped about the production of KH3 and not allowing the dev team to do progress reports like the ones they did for XV so it kind of adds up

Dude, just kill yourself already.

I wish From did something else than souls games. They did a fuckton of them already, they should move to something else.

Dude, they already ended the Soul Series. Bloodborne is considered a new IP by both the development team and company.

>nigger memes
>trying this hard to fit in

pretty reddit to me

that aint me . me name is HYPE OP .
and comming from you thats a compliment , ya casual cu nt

killing yourself is a sin so i sadly have to wait . sorry to disapoint ya