What games made you the most frustrated?

What games made you the most frustrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BOOAAHHNNAALLLDDD
BBRRAAAMMMFFF

>two scoops

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

IMPREACHMENT ANY DAY NOW

NOT MY PRESIDENT
NPT
MY
PRESIDEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this?

I mean for real, haven't been on Sup Forums much.

TWO SCOOPS
TWO GODDAMN SCOOPS FOR BLONALD GRUGMPF

Dota when I get 5 games in a row with Peruvians or retards

More like leaking classified info and obstruction of justice by firing Director Comey.

Is more of a Sup Forums meme

Pretty much there was a dinner, the president got two scoops of ice cream while everyone else got 1 for some reason.
Colbert spergs out as a way to mock Alex Jones

FHRUMP

FUCKING DELETE THIS

MODS

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

IT WAS HER TURN

HER
T
U
R
N

what a fucking fatso
no wonder he is the american president

HOW FUCKING DARE HE??

AND HE GOT TWO

FUCKING

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOAOAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGGGGHHHHHHHH

just Colbert's face with photoshop effects plastered all over it like all memes nowadays

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we have to impeach this guy to keep him from having the nuclear codes.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

So progressive! You support our march for science, do you?

wew lad
i bet blumpf and his goobers did this

You're fucking stupid

please don't
it seriously hurts

Everyone here is fucking stupid.

>obstruction of justice by firing Director Comey.

This is gonna be a great 4(8) years

>"So..."
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>A minute passes. Cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. All homosexuals in the North American continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. Remaining survivors convert to Islam.
>...
>He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

>spergs out
How else would you mock a guy who does nothing but yell in an angry tone?