IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ppmjf8rAOyg
youtube.com/watch?v=U_Je60le4Tw
playstationlifestyle.net/2015/10/09/supermassive-games-until-dawn-2-being-discussed-sales-surpassed-expectations/#/slide/1
youtube.com/watch?v=ltNZ0gc-xug&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly, for how the game starts, I would have made up an excuse for Christopher to stay back in civilization, then off the rest of them

He didn't deserve his fate.

God I ducking hate most TV shows these days. Evil Corp? I don't think the message of a show has been so hamfisted in the first 20 minutes before

I feel bad for his parents
>all 3 children dead
>vacation home destroyed
>the people who incited it all get away scot free

he was crazy, so its believeable that he would make that kind of jokes

This game would have been better if the therapy sessions actually had any meaningful impact whatsoever.

Josh really didn't deserve any of what happened to him. He was just a guy with preexisting psychological issues that lost everything that mattered to him and was swallowed up by his own madness.

Emily a bitch! BITCH!

Josh put all of his friends at risk just for a stupid joke, he deserved everything he got, as much as the cunts that pulled the prank on xis sisters

hownew.ru?

they literally were responsible for his sisters deaths

Wanna get sum piizzaa

>they literally were responsible for his sisters deaths
No, they just pulled a very awful prank, its not like their friends forced the retarded sister to jump off a cliff, she was the once that decided to put herself at risk by leaving the house at night on a mountain

>that makes it ok

Am I the only one who thinks they should have removed the totem things? They literally show you the correct choice to make if you want everyone to live and I would have made a lot of different choices if they didn't have them, like shooting the Asian bitch.

>pull a very cruel prank on a girl
>instead of acting like an adult she storms out of a house to run into a forest at night and ends up killing herself and her sister that decided to help her
Its the pranksters fault that the retarded girl killed caused the death of her sister and hers

Its not like you were forced to use the totems user

>therapy sessions actually had any meaningful impact whatsoever.

Since when therapy has any meaningful impact to someone's life?

You know you can save Josh right?

Literally forgot this existed

Is that Le Hackerman himself?

It's one of those shows were you see everything as told by the main character, and he's a completely unreliable narrator. He sees shit that doesn't exist; Evil Corp is just E Corp in reality. Even Mr. Robot isn't real

To be fair she was a teenager, so acting like an adult could be difficult at times ...

No you can't. Hannah either kills him or he becomes a wendigo.

you can save him in the secret ending, but its only for heterosexuals, so you might not know about it

Man, Until Dawn was such a great game.
Is there any news on what that studio is working on now?

Shit, is their a way to make the console believe that I'm straight ?

Until Dawn 2 with Skinwalkers when?

Sony has an opportunity to make great things happen this E3. But i am afraid i will be dissapointed.

Nope, nothing. It's crazy how a developer that hasn't even touched the genre manages to do it better than telltale.

playing duke nukem phrases on the mic used to work back in 2015, but I dont know if it got patched

>no PC version
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cant you play the game on playstation now? get the free trial and give it a try on PC

>DaddyOFive THE GAME

PSNow is PS3 only, I think they're going to announce PS4 games for it at E3.

Damn, remember how until dawn was gonna be a ps3 game?

youtu.be/ppmjf8rAOyg

youtube.com/watch?v=U_Je60le4Tw

Why do people put all their hate on Emily when Ashley's more of a bitch than she is?

>Mike and Sam can only die at the end of the game
JUST

Good, they're the best otp.

Underrated

No one will honestly deny that

>We do talk internally about what Until Dawn 2 could be, as it clearly can’t be a sequel in the traditional sense, with the same characters facing the same threat, not least of which because in different stories some or all of them are already dead! We’ve investigated other ways we could do Until Dawn 2 but it probably is a little early to be discussing that.

because Emily is a degenerate coalburner

S-source? What date is this from?

I kinda liked that "twist." Would've been cool if it was just him the whole time killing everyone and not the demon things.

I honestly believe it's a meh game. It's looks fantastic but that's about it. The writing is awful, the characters are awful, there's just two endings with a multitude of variations, some characters have plot armor until the end, etc. To each his own I guess, but this is far from the best TTG or Quantic Dreams games.

playstationlifestyle.net/2015/10/09/supermassive-games-until-dawn-2-being-discussed-sales-surpassed-expectations/#/slide/1

Best way to do it would be completely new characters in another horror setting like in a cabin on the lake side with skinwalkers as the bad guys.

If they really want to I wouldn't mind all of the characters back but they are different people/roles if they want to be consistent that way like american horror story.

Because Emily is a sociopath who will put your life on the line to save hers while Ashley just gets flustered and can't handle stressful situations, which can be just as dangerous but it doesn't mean shes a bad person

This but unironically.
You can clearly see how unhinged he was the moment everything fell into place. Losing his sister broke him. Not to mention he's not wrong. They may not have wanted to cause his sisters' deaths, but they never would have ran out into the forest had they not been messing around.

This.
The studio has potential to make the first actual skinwalker vidya. It's the same Native American mythos.
We can finally move on from lame /x/-tier creepypastas to an actual skinwalker horror game.

>For re-playability the first cast member to be replaced by a skinwalker is randomized

FUND IT!

What the fuck did you think was going to happen after you reveal it was a prank? You're lucky they all didn't start beating on you until you're black and blue.
You've could've seriously hurt someone with that blank firing gun, only the writer's inability to realize PLUMES OF FLAME from a blank can still hurt people when pressed up against flesh prevented that asshole from getting scarring injuries.

For me.

>Likes TES
>Is a donkeybrain

No surprise there

It wasn't even real therapy it was a twisted and corrupted nightmare version of his memory of therapy.

>He didnt get the perfect ending.
Ha, guess you are not a real gamer user.

This

>using a reaction image of something means you like thing
And I'm the donkeybrain. But thanks for telling me its from TES I just considered it a generic elf. Which TES elves are anyway

IT WAS JUST A PRANK, CODY!

He deserved it

They've lost custody of him and his sister.

>can we order a pizza?

>Police remove custody of the two kids
>Ask if they have any meds they should have
>Fuckheads say No
>Ask for a family doctor to consult
>fuckheads again say no
>a few days later, fat bitch shows up and says "we don't want any trouble:
>drops off a bag of unsorted, unbottled unidentified pills, before fucking off
>authorities have to consult pharmacies to make sure fat bitch isn't trying to poison the kids
>meanwhile, Cody and his sister aren't getting their necessary meds

Yep. Real winners

somebody give me a summary of this meme

>Parents have prank channel
>To autistic to interact with people outside
>Decide to always prank own children
>Buy them stuff like Ipads and shit
>Destroy them before them
>LOL Prank
>Yell at them like they are in Full metal jacket
>Kids don't understand most of these pranks and cry alot
>LOL Prank

They abused their children mentally to their breaking point and streamed it to the internet

>Dude with YouTube channel called DaddyOFive
>mainly focused on "pranks", most of which being done to son Cody
>Somebody starts to realize that some of these pranks border on child abuse
>dig and notice Cody being the butt of the pranks
>give this guy and his fat wife media attention
>turns out Cody and his sister are kids from previous marriage. Birth mom has some psychological issues, and it's possible that dad may have forged some papers to get full custody
>Meanwhile,they make all the prank videos private and make a video addressing the haters
>Fat bitch and the kids make some concerning comments in it
>Some youtubers reach out to bu=irth mom, make petitions etc
>Finally the authorities remove custody of the two kids and returned them to birth mom
>Family was loading up a moving van when the police came. Hmmm.
> see
>Inside Edition is harassing Birth mom to let them interview the kids, or they'll "Go with the father's side of the story:

>parents make kids beat each other up
>yell at them for fighting
>trash kid's room
>yell at kid for 25 minutes straight, like vein-popping rage yelling
>kid is in tears screaming that he's innocent
>all his older siblings are laughing at him and rubbing it in
>dad is still screaming and cursing at this pre-teen child
>child is literally about to have an aneurysm from getting so upset, turns fucking purple
>"IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRAH"

There's dozens of videos of the same shit over and over. There's some evidence that the dad hits the kids too, just not on camera. They constantly flinch and shit when he raises his voice.

>*fades in black*
What did they mean by this?

Mate, there's a difference between that and running through the woods at midnight for more than 5 minutes and then doing a YOLO off a mountain

Just finished this there was one point where I was gonna shoot myself in the head until Ashley said she'd die for me so I changed my mind and shot her instead but the fucking bitch left me to get eaten fucking bitch.

>game
yeah but it was bretty gud

Post ashley's fat fucking ass

>taking a woman at her word
Chris first and last mistake.

It's literally the videogame version of a B-movie slasher/horror flick. Characters and writing are supposed to be bad, but in a kind of endearing way that's very "You're partaking in the horror genre, so people are going to act like idiots to facilitate the plot. But if you like pulpy horror films then you understand that already and you'll be in for a ride."

I was looking foward to this for quite a while and recently got a PS4 and had it as one of my first purchases.

I enjoyed mostly but am kinda disappointed by the 2nd half where the murder mystery who done it plot was suddenly replaced by basically zombies.

Also I noticed Mike seemed to start off as my most hated character at the beginning but was my favourite by the end anyone else?

Until Dawn was the first ps4 game I ever played and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It really captivated me.

The game makes a much better movie than it does a video game.

youtube.com/watch?v=ltNZ0gc-xug&t=1s