>next update fucks up all gear stats

Congrats the game is NOW officially dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moCSndrmBZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ubisoft right now

youtube.com/watch?v=moCSndrmBZE

Vid isn't there

Holy shit they really fucked the gear stat system and think it's a good idea.

Jesus fucking christ even the lawbringer is back to being slow again

I hate how volatile online communities are this day.

Back in granpa user's day, we had a choice of like 5-10 Online games, and we stuck to them in large numbers.

Now there are thousands of online game communities, and always a new one coming out every week that people move on to leaving the old behind.

I will never be able to trust that a new online game will be populated a few months after release ever again.

ubisoft really don't know what they are doing

Siege is better anyway

Game is back to being ducking broken again

Thanks alot ubifuckingbastardcuntshit!

What happened?

Oh jeez, who saw that coming?

Isn't there a backlash right now about this?

It was dead the moment they decided to make it online-only.

Who makes a fighting game without local play?

>next update fucks up all gear stats
What do you mean? I thought they fixed the gear stat issue this DLC update?

What happened? Never played and i don't intend to but i love reading about developers fucking their games up with balance patches.

I can't wait to see the next big boycott

What was wrong with the gearstats we had then?

What a shame too because it was probably the closest thing a chivalry like game ever experience popularity.

matchmaking absolutely kills an online game. Dedicated server games usually last way the fuck longer than should be possible

Fucking ubisoft isn't anyone saying anything ouside of Sup Forums about this!?

>Start an autistic rant on Sup Forums
>People are confused
>Offer no explanation

>UBISOFT

Whatever. You shouldn't be playing their games anyway.

this, explain you faggot

The new update drastically changes the gear stats, removes the color bar rating and replaces it with the number percentage rating, switches out the stats and included the negative rating stats so now you can surpass the absolute zero rating skill stats.

Also you get punished for being higher level.

>game was atarting to get better

lmao

>make team muliplayer game
>make it ptp
it was never alive

How is any of that a bad thing?

Not op but the bad thing i see is the negative past zero stat mark which wasn't needed

This

That shit wasn't needed at all

Bump

Fuck ubisoft

>Ubisoft

Ghost Recon

For Honor

The Division

Rainbow six the siege

They all have the same fate of good idea, but Ubisoft does their absolute best to shit on the game and leave it for dead

Yeah, player servers are a great thing to add to your game to ensure it lives forever.

Unfortunately for most games, the players still move on and leave the servers that are so nicely kept up by a nice person to rot.

So boycott when?

Probably never

It really needs something right now

I think the game shouldn't of had gear stats from the beginning. What do you think about that?

This would have made the game much better and actually have a reason for trying out different characters instead of just using one for the main character

Popular game got an update. Refer to any Overwatch thread from the past year, you have your summary on why this one is dead, for real this time, in any one of them.

Alright considering the fact that Ubisoft had basically broken all promises, refused to fix their games, let the connection issue get way out of hand AND to add salt to the injury and the wound they just basically told everyone to just "get over it, it's just a game"

Alright so the bottom line is this. Ubisoft has to die and it has to be very big.

We need to come up with a way to ultimately boycott them and find a way to basically sabotage their reputation permanently and to come up with a way for them to get in legal issues with alot of other companies even Microsoft and Sony if we must.

There are rumors going around saying that Ubisoft latest game for honor was purposely released with broken meckanics, unbalanced issues and connection issues from hell because what do scammers like?

MONEY

Just like how most con artists will use kickstarter because that is an easy quick cash grab and Ubisoft did the same trick just without the kickstarter. And they need to be stopped before it gets way out of hand than what it is.

Which gives us an opportunity to get the old Sup Forums raid party together and raid them for the fucking lulz.

Now what does ubisoft listen to the most?
When it comes to their customers and community?
Is it straight people?
No
Is it white people?
No
Is it white straight male?
No
Is it the traps, gays, lesbians, blacks, transgenders, feminists, non whites and liberals?
YES

Ubisoft will only listen to those because they are the most catered group when it comes to mainstream media so you know how to impersonate these people and pretend to be these people just so ubisoft will actually listen because if they refuse to listen to these "people" then they will get a very VERY bad rep from every left media news about how the company is being "racist and xenophobic"

Which is the first step to this operation.

Considering how bioware listened to one transgender but not thousands of other normal people's complaints.

Remember rule 1 and 2 cunts

>inb4 not your personal army
>inb4 lol for honor more like dead honor lol
>inb4 no one cares faggot
>inb4 canadashitposters and whiteknights

first day here 10 year old?
raids are against the rules dumbass and ubisoft doesnt give a shit about some autistic retards fucking screeching about their games
maybe you should go back to encyclopedia dramatica or Sup Forums where acting like a retard is accepted

also if anyone plays modes where gear stats matter literally end your fucking lives
fuck off
saged, reported and called the cops

Bump

>>>/global/rules/2

Newfags

Raiding was always part of Sup Forums culture before it got cucked by you reddit faga

>Raiding was always part of Sup Forums culture

No it wasn't, fuck off.

>Not your personal army

I'm sure knowyourmeme says exactly that. Now go back there.

>>>/global/rules/4

did you literally just read the fucking articles on encyclopedia dramatica and come here to try and fit in?

Newfags and reddit users detected

>people flinging shit at each other
yep, this is Sup Forums alright

Look the mods included the rules and even if we could raid the mods are quick to react then they are at banning loli threads

old Sup Forums isn't here anymore man

For a moment I thought it was /vg/ but yeah it's definitely Sup Forums

>The shills on Sup Forums and the general on /vg/ convinced me 90% of the way to actually buy this garbage game

what a relief i didnt

just listen to your gut guys

Not your personal army faggot.

FUCK YOU!

who wants to fuck me in the ass and have their cocks sucked?

wasnt gear just revolving around getting revenge mode every 2 seconds even in 1v1? heard it was supposed to fix that

Do you have a feminine penis?

No sorry I have a black penis

Are you black?

Maybe...

Bump

So anyone besides the shitposting mad or glad about this change?

Mad obviously the stats were fucking fine before they felt it needed to get fucked

Pretty upset desu

only if you dress up like a grill

Bump

>the stats were fucking fine before
>everyone constantly being in revenge mode is fucking fine

>revenge is your friend when your getting ganked

I'm amazed there isn't any boycott being done yet about this game

Bump

Bumping

Bumpining

Bumpinining

It's your own damn fault for playing Ubishit.

bumping is against the rules you dumbass summershit
saged

Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpfuckmyassbump

Where in the fuck does it say that?

Got source on that?

Citation needed

Who gives a shit, it's Ubisoft.

What about old ubisoft games?

They suck too