Tfw I wasted money on the ps4 version and quit playing after I got rider (queen)

>tfw I wasted money on the ps4 version and quit playing after I got rider (queen)

>it's real

Holy shit

>$4
>Review says game isn't worth it for that price
Just how shit is this

>People will fall for this in the year of our lord 2017

The link goes to ! That Bastard Is Trying To Steal Our Gold !. PCfatsoes are at it again, pretending that they can have a game to play as well.

stop doing this pls

imagine being this much of a virgin

Fake

Persona will never go on PC due to piracy.

They were strict about dual audio for reverse importing up until they issued it as DLC.
They were strict about streaming and went out of their way to block it.
They are not going to risk putting it on PC and all the piracy with it being their golden cash cow.

Persona on PC will
N E V E R
E V E R
H A P P E N

enjoy your nepshit

What would Donald Trump say about this post?

! That Bastard Is Trying To Steal Our Heart !

Don't pc fags just piss you off, they're literally everything that's wrong with gaming they spend all day bitching and moaning about the games they can't play, yet they still come on here and call themselves the "pc master race" then some neck beard took the time to fake a post like this just to try and shill out some garbage game, literally kill yourself

You would never see a console gamer do something like this we have lives

>mfw RPCS3 is making progress

never ever huh?

Thanks for beta testing consolecucks

is RPCS3 even making progress?

bears a striking resemblance

ofc

yes, but not as fast as cemu.

never ever is a long time

emulation will happen much sooner than that

I remember when people made edits for Dark Souls.

I wonder how many years you guys have been saying that RPCS3 is making progress...

YOU'LL

die in your sleep

OMG ITS FAKE WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS IS THIS THE REACTION YOU WANTED?

Call me when PS1 and PS2 have emulators half as decent as dolphin

DID YOU SEE THAT SHINJI

Why is it every time the Piracy argument is made about for Persona 5 on PC no one realizes they should've never released Persona Q on the 3DS as well as 5 on the PS3 by that logic? It is pretty clear that Atlus made it exclusive to the PS Platform and no ports for the PC platform like they did in the 90's due to PC's dwindling popularity in Japan that the PS Platform where the largest install base for Mature Japanese Gamers is alongside P Studio's contract with Sony's Music Division.

>Inb4 legoldenface.jpeg

>It isnt a thread about that one ripoff game.