DUDE ALL CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL PEDOPHILES LMAO

DUDE ALL CHRISTIANS ARE EVIL PEDOPHILES LMAO

>same thread again
kill yourself

but they are

wtf I don't want realism in my video games

what do you except from a game made by liberals influenced by freemasonic doctrine?

*jewish

>literally one evil christian pedophile in the game manipulating a bunch of rednecks

Why is Sup Forums so butthurt over this?

>Worse NIghtvision than the first game
>Game now revolves around baiting the enemy and running around them rather than hiding
>Scripted chase scenes
>No plot
>Vague, unsatisfying and unexplained ending
>Half of players being stuck 10 minutes into the game trying to figure out how to get past the first enemy
>"open" level design that never shows properly where to go next
>Level designs that look like you're supposed to go there but can't
>Trial and error gameplay

Because Americans think pedophiles are the worst thing to ever happen since the start of time

>He thinks Christians aren't all pedophiles.

Regardless of what Sup Forums says I think it's really good so far. I haven't had a chance to play it but i've seen a playthrough up to the part where the main character hears that preacher in the
"church" talking about how his wife has been impregnated/raped and is holding the antichrist in her womb or something. It might be cliche at times but the atmosphere is amazing. Also that lady with the huge pickaxe is a really well done enemy, there's something really scary about her

spot the buttmad christians

>religion
>2017

wew at you

>2017
>People still believe in Santa Claus for grown-ups

>Game now revolves around bating the enemy and running around them

this shit pisses me off so much
i was stuck on the first encounter with the big cross wielding lady for ages because i thought you had to hide from her but she somehow knows where you are at all times if you get close to her, even if she's on the other side of a building

You do realize Freemasons are all Christian, right ?

>christcucks

That's why I added half of players being stuck on her in my post, you didn't have to add that

i was so angry i had to respond as soon as i saw you mentioning baiting instead of hiding

they are

I know right? Why don't these losers worship political ideologies like me?

>not embracing God as the only defense against the islamic menace
deus vult

Extremists*
Also Papa Knoth did nothing wrong

>Half of players being stuck 10 minutes into the game trying to figure out how to get past the first enemy
This is what killed it for me. After dying 15 times to Marta and seeying the same 3 animations again and again, the shock and horror were gone. After that every encounter was just annoying instead of scary.

>Something really scary about her

Well yeah, she kills you by driving a pickaxe into your fucking dick.

>worshipping a jew

>These people deny christ
>While at the same time sitting on their ass all day, obese, depressed, and posting on Sup Forums.

Even if you don't believe in the christian God, Jesus and many other spiritual figures like Shiva are fucking bro-tier people.

true. but the way she recites all that dialogue before you actually run into her is deliciously evil but obviously it also sounds really religious. And the axe isn't just a regular pickaxe, it has some weird ornaments or something at the top of it. If this was a dark fantasy game I would think her weapon was an occult weapon/cursed weapon.

Same.

After that I just edited the files to give me super speed and unlimited night vision and just ran by everyone. It wasn't worth playing since they fucked up encounters so I figured whatever.

But it's cool to waste your days on Sup Forums so long as you proselytize

Do you know how fucking gay you sound?

I believe in Little Red Riding Hood. She's so brave, she's my inspiration.

*keks hard*

>Freemasonry thinks Jesus is not God and Allah was a great prophet
>Freemasonry thinks Kabbalah is the great source of teaching
I don't know but I don't think new age americans are Christians.

You shills are still running this same script? Same fucking script as that Dante's Infero game.

The game is obviously shit. These clearly marketed threads are always garbage.

>not worshipping Equality
inorite? what a huge faggot

There's like two and one of them uses weird CIA brainwashing shit to turn a bunch of people insane and violent.

Child molester ≠ pedophile

Euphoric

>this is what disgusting pedos tell themselves

All pedos are just ticking time bombs before they inevitably prey upon some innocent defenseless child

Orange catholicism is the only true way.

But it was the fault of the radio waves though

>calls orhers christcucks
>posts Archer

Where's the literally buttblasted guy? Screencaps?

Yes, because there's certainly not small groups of Christians who are fucking pieces of shit and make the whole religion look bad. That NEVER happens in real life.

>ITT: butthurt christians

>(You)

Are you fucking retarded?

Nicely done lads

Remember, kids:

Don't be a bitch like Blake.
Hos before religios.

>(((freemasonic)))

#notallchristians

Christians are all evil, so it seems legit to me.

>the fedora meme

This is a good indicator of the exact moment the Christfag gets buttblasted

see? point proven

Found the fedoraboy.

Everyone knows God is dead.
Trogs that feel the need to display a fact they've heard from others on their chest as a testament to their intellect are embarrassing and belie their room temp IQs.

This is even worse from an outside standpoint if the person in question has merely usurped their God with a postmodern idol such as television, video games,political idealogue, etc but otherwise remains faithful. A good example of this would be those that proselytize their "atheism" as an evangelical would.

>ALL CHRISTIANS
>one cult in fuck know where consisting of like 100 people
OP is truly the faggotest of faggots.

Dont worry bro he wont be long dead, once the muslims get a hold on your country youre basically.

And i say you atheists had it coming, so enjoy.

>Claims to worship an all-loving God
>Wishes death upon His children

Wew lad, these mental gymnastics are Olympic-tier

I don't understand this meme.
There are minor cults that are branched off of major religions. It's like you're saying making fun of Mormons is somehow offensive to Christianity at large

Jesus Christ stop being bad at videogames

You mean the exact same abrahamic god idea?

Blake chose the wrong girl

looks great desu
why are left wing cucks so shit at memes?

It's either poor shitposting, or OP is one of those retards who can't understand utilizing elements to craft a story/world for art or fun and instead takes shit personally.

Is there a reason almost every horror game that isn't Resident Evil has to end in such a fucking obnoxiously questionable way?

>turning an exquisite horror game into a youtuber/streamer bait

So what;'s this about?
I saw some stream for a while and some guys wanted to rip some devil from the womb of some Rin [in japanese] named woman who knew the protag and there were women in cages someone was screaming

HAHAHA CHRISTIANS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AMIRITE

because they have a life outside memes
unlike you

You mean you didn't remember that one random cutscene where Blake noticed the Radio Tower?
You didn't find that extremely out of place note that is super difficult to find that mentions that Murkoff built that tower and it's sending out hallucinogenic signals that's affected people the closer they get to it?
You didn't read the tie in comic that you can only find digitally on the Dev's website that connects the first game to the second?
You didn't remember the tiny detail from the first game about the Engine giving women Phantom Pregnancies which is why there wasn't any women at Mount Massive?
You didn't notice the baby not having a shadow in the blink and you'll miss it birth, connect that to Lynn's dying words or "there's nothing there" and instantly remember the above point about phantom pregnancies?

Man how could you not POSSIBLY understand this story?

Christ what a fucking mess. I get that they wanted all that to be well hidden so most people would think it really did end with the apocalypse brought on by the anti-christ babby, but damn if they didn't make you hunt for the real story.

Reminds me of how Black Ops 3 hid most of the actual story in the loading screens.

>Sup Forums was always atheist
>redditors spread the fedora meme
>everyone pussed out and followed it
>newfags now assume Sup Forums was always religious

I don't think protesting and living with your parents is considered a life user

>he defends hokey culty religions online for free
Hm wonder why

I'm going to buy and support this game now because of the butthurt christianfags

Oh no dude, I got all that shit. Even the super hidden Murkoff note which was totally bullshit in its placement.

I just fucking hate how I'm not allowed to see what happens after this shit is over. There's no actual resolution that shows an aftermath or anything. It's all just some fucking bait for the DLC and that pisses me off to no end. I mean, yeah, we saw everything get fucked with Blake's super intense hallucinations and everybody drank themselves to death with bleach or some shit, but it still feels like there could have been more to the ending. Whether it was from Blake's perspective or someone totally new, I don't care.

On some level, I think it's cool that they make you search and really listen for all these clues that signify what the story is REALLY about, but I also find it fucking irritating when there's so many things trying to kill you when you're just trying to find some juicy lore.

>people still use an upside down cross to mean "SUPER EVIL"
You can already tell this was going to be shit.

>Sup Forums was always atheist
Not really. Atheist's were just the loudest. Now religious memers are the loudest.

>Neo-Sup Forums under Sup Forums's thumb is now full of unironic christian republican fucktards
>get butthurt any time a game DARES TO INSULT ISLA-- I mean, CHRISTIANITY
Holy fuck can this place get any worse

So did the pedo at school kill Jessica or did she kill herself afterwards?

>buttblasted christcucks are incapable of differentiating a basic religion with outliers of the religion.

This is why people think Christians are poorly educated.

Justify mango worms then. No loving god would create creatures so revolting.

>45^2 - 8
>still getting butthurt at the implication that any member of your widespread faith is capable of wrongdoing
>even after all these years of bitching about "godless heathens DX"
Don't dish what you can't take.

Sadly the common theory is Murkoff bombed the site at the end and Blake dies.

I'm not a fan of that personally. I do like the implication the completion trophy gives where Blake believes the phantom baby is Jessica reborn, and he's not going to let anyone who comes to the area kill her again. The radio tower waves have took hold and he's almost permanently living in those visions with Jessica now safe in the room they played in before she died.

Just googled that. Eww.

She died from an accident on the stairs and the pedo staged the hanging. He coerced Blake into helping him so the little shit wouldn't rat him out.

Oh and honestly, that cut rape dialogue was fucking horrific.

I believe it. I grew up Christian and remember hearing that upside down crosses were the symbol of the devil. Yugioh was the work of the devil. Everything was the devil.

And then I read some history book that said the upside cross was the symbol of St. Peter, who I'm pretty sure is not the devil.

Blake is a massive faggot for not just running to call the police. Either before or after helping the priest guy.

But they are, they're also Jew loving sycophants that support Israel, case in point: The USA.

Outlast is a brave step in the right direction to exposing Christianity for what it is.

I was expecting that you would go to the Radio tower installation at the end of the game but we got fuck all

LAAAAAAMAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOEEEEE

DLC campaign :^)

>7 crazy motherfuckers fly a plane into some buildings
>christfags decide to invade the middle east
Like pottery

>buhhh games nowadays shove too much story in your face
>ugh, WHY is this game trying to be subtle about its story? Ugh

I don't even mind the whole "oooh da chwistans awe ebil!" thing, but fuck me this whole using St. Peter's Cross as a satanic symbol thing has got to stop.

>be Christian
>like the game even more because it plays with the dark nature inherent in Christian fanaticism, something I'm familiar with.

The Jessica death stuff was handled badly.

It should have been that Blake's dad was abusive, and Loutermilch used that to scare Blake into leaving him alone with Jessica. Blake should leave, even as Jessica begs him to stay.

Only the next day does he learn that Jessica was found hanged in the school. He puts it together that Loutermilch was involved, but he's too scared to say anything, and no one would believe him without evidence.

>that rape scene
>those sexy moans coming from the 10 year old girl