Tiki > Nowi

just a simple dragon girl that wants a fun husband and lots of kids

So you're pedophiles, yes?

>tfw my favorite girl is Azura

Mozu is forever best girl

Myrrh's dragon form > any other dragon form

All pedophiles

And?

HURRY UP AND LOSE ROBINBROS !!!! STAHP ATTACKING I WANT MY X3 RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

And, we should adapt to muslim law so that we can castrate you for having sexual interest in children.

You mean make it legal to marry children, right

>muslim law
>sexual interest in children is bad
Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old.

Mudslime countries are the only places where it's socially acceptable for a 60yo man to marry and rape a 9yo girl.
In the muslim-majority countries where this is not acceptable, it's still acceptable to kill your daughter for disrespecting you.

>tfw don't have to share my waifu with anyone

I hope you are joking nigger, I want to share my food with Illyana so bad.

post the whole pic

>tfw no nowi daughter to rape and marry

>tfw no daughter that loses in wrestling to Nowi

Anna is best jew.

can't disagree

you forgot the "to rape and marry" part

BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL

>mom brought that failure of a mage over again
>I'll take care of it

Nah

>nino
>failure
Just because she can't read doesn't undo the fact that she has the best growths in the game easily.

a late low level bother whose big growths aren't needed at all to finish the game and is easily outclassed by others in usefulness

Also fails to save her "family" and later herself causing her kids to get the orphanage treatment

>not needed
I mean, nothing is needed, you pick the units you enjoy. FE7 isn't hard enough on hard to warrant you deciding which units you need to use. You can win the game using fucking Marcus if you try hard enough.
The most tragic part of Nino is that Canas could have adopted her and taught her to read, if only he didn't go on that ski trip.

the final boss should of been everyone teaming up with Canas to kill that snowstorm

Whoever the barefoot one is

>canas can solo the final boss in 1 turn if Luna crits twice in a row
>he can't beat a avalanche
Fucking game lied to me, Elder magic was supposed to be elemental.

beat* fuck.

Nino is good for Exp Rank and being 1-2 ranged instead of like, a myrmidon makes her relatively easy to train up.

I mean, she's still a superfluous side project at best if you just want to beat the game. But the incredibly dumb rating system at least lets you pretend that it was all worth it in the end.

What would you do with these dragons?

Make them mothers.

recruit them as fighters for my army

kill yourselves. I'm not attracted to loli but anti-loli fags are too normal for this place

She's a manakeet whatever that is, i don't think you can sex that.

>illustrated by noizi ito
based intelligent systems

but you can literally have children with her in the game

thanks to awakening. we know you can
in fact. she even has a kid or two

Yes thats me.

>you can fuck her kid

T-thanks Awakening.

Wrong, they're all fertile mother material. In fact all of them but Fae end up having a child.

and no "is really 1000+ years excuse" with Nah
even Naga ships Nah with Morgan and tells them to get a room

Gregor is the best for Nowi.

A literal sex slave thats been trained to take dicks. The slutty clothes just make it better.

Do you need an excuse? Why would you apply human cultural norms to another race of creatures? We don't know when they sexually mature or grow active. If anything its culturally insensitive and racist to not fuck the willing dragon loli because of your own social morays.

>tfw my favorite dragon is Ninian.

As much as I didn't care for Heroes (too simple, not enough content, RNG natures makes gacha scam even worse), I'm glad it gave us such great loli Tiki art and revived her fanbase.

Supreme pedophile Gregor

I am so sorry for your shit taste, since the best are Tiki young an old versions.

I think dragons shapeshifted into humanoids are hot.

Alexstrasza obviously had a large impact on young me's preferences.

The flat-chest thing I don't mind but I wish she was taller.

I think I like her for very different reasons than most of Sup Forums

But user, Nowi is the one robbing the cradle there. He's an infant compared to her.

The childish act is just that, an act. You get a few glimpses at the real Nowi if you pay attention, like during the harvest DLC where she talks with Tiki about losing human loved ones and shows her wisdom and age.

Mine is Myrrh

left out of both heroes and cipher
poor girl just suffers in Sacred stones
not easy being a great dragon

It's not really an act, she's still young by Manakete standards so she has the mannerisms of youth. But she's still seen a lot of shit because of their lifespan. It's like if you got trapped in a Groundhog Day time loop for 1000 years, you'd probably still have the mannerisms of a young man because that's how you're used to acting and being treated.

Awakening and Fates allowing you to bone kids truly allows for a lot of awkward situations.

>You will never be Boey

I just need ninian to complete dragon loli team. Feels good

She looks Rustle tier good.

She just is.

you'll probably need Myrrh or Nah for that...
when they finally appear

Ninian isn't loli

Put Zephiel as your last team member.

Adult Tiki > Loli Tiki

True, but I need her for the fortify dragons skill

Is Chrom worth 5*ing?

She's 1000-years-old you dumb shit. She's also a drawing which makes you even more of a dumb shit.

He is outclassed by other swords, but isn't bad.

His speed sucks(25 neutral), but he's pretty good with a brave sword+

Wrong. Adult Tiki is just sad, broken and unfulfilled, and no you can't truly comfort her or be her Marth.

Manakete seem to find their true love around the age she was during the Archanea series, which is the same age Nowi is during Awakening. Tiki never got to act on her feelings, though.

Tiki's battle damaged art hurts my soul. That slight ear droop and holding back tears.

Had my character marry her in every playthrough I did.

Why are Tiki's feet so fucking big?

>muslim law so that we can castrate you for having sexual interest in children
Looks like most of the Muslim world should be castrated then.

She's a big girl

Even the Azurafag?

Is she doing a, "Can't you see we don't want you anymore!?" bit, or is this legit?

Adult Tiki is quite possibly the worst character in Awakening.

is that why her adult tits are so big?

>mine is +hp -spd
Well fuck

I fucking love Loli Tiki. I got a +spd -res one in Heroes, and I'm building her up even though Nowi is better than her

Boey gets Mae
Alm gets Celica
Genny with... a most unlikely love, Genny wed a man no one would ever expect. (Saber? they do mention he gets a mystery stunning wife)

All three are pretty cute really

-spd is fine if you are going brave sword.

Sonia has her best mom moments

Thick thighs save lives. God bless Himukai.

>Whoever the barefoot one is
Corrin?

Pfft,that is nothing. I took a cooking class in case I ever met a girl like ilyana. I did meet one eventually,but she was fat which defeated the point

Not even best girl of Awakening

what skills should the other new dragon girls (or boy for nils) have in heroes?

Azurafags are even worse then pedophiles, they have shit taste in women

Whats wrong with being a pedophile?

Gregor is the best for everyone