"Huh? I'm just pirating this car. It's called try before you buy!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, it's this thread again.

You can do a test drive for free and it's legal.

thats why you go to a dealership for a test drive

try again in your next imminent thread

/thread

your violating the copyright of that image OP

apologize

>''Ahhh, wait, clean me afterwards, I need to fight... piracy... on the internet...''

Don't mind me, just pirating your image.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but fair use? I mean I'm not charging money for it (because that's the only qualification for "fair use;" nevermind that pirates aren't charging either) and I even cropped out part of it so I'm not using the whole thing! (nevermind that the part I cropped was only the copyright notice...)

you better not post that picture anywhere else or else I WILL call the cops on you. This is the only time I'm gunna warn you.

Who is this thing?

I just pirated your post, what you gonna do it about it fucker?

Boogie2988 and he wants you to pay for his health insurance.

you might want to check who's knocking at your door. >=^)

You folks gonna upload that on torrent anywhere?

Too bad thieves AKA pirates are too stupid to use a demo.

How many games these days have a demo?

Yeah but the guy selling it must be aware of it and authorize it.

COUNTER

So what the fuck now user?

>2017
>demos

That's fucking revolting.

>revolting
Is this reddit's FOTM word?

Sorry, I don't know this hot new meme.

you can testdrive a car before you purchase it you underaged fuck. your analogy is ass.

get that in perspective..

i can testdrive a 50k car for a whole day for free but i cant get a 20 minute demo of a 60$ game? thank god the EU forced valve to offer refunds.

Shill bitched out into a corner yet again, who would of thought?

See

I love you and this thread. Makes me laugh every time i see it.

>would of
I don't speak retard either, in English please.

Retard isn't a language, genius.

None, none at all. The closet thing you'll find is an open beta which is rife with bugs and usually missing features. I don't know why companies think they're entitled to a customer's 60 dollar leap of faith.

>demo
I didn't know it was 2004 again.

Fucking hide and report people. Just dont fucking reply.

Christ the amount of morons that bump this shit complaining about it only for it to be here LONGER.

Then why are you speaking like one dingus?

>booty blasted user angry that people call him out on his criminal activity

Pirating a car would be stealing the construction schematics and building it on your own.

demos are rare nowdays

>don't mind me just pirating user's virginity because he's never going to give that away

>Dingus

Come back to me when you have insults better than that of an 80's middleschooler

Because the retard masses that flooded the industry keep buying them

Because faggots like OP willing pay up. Supply and demand

>I can't use proper grammar, better keep avoiding that fact
You can dodge it but it'll always come back user.

>People are stealing out game!
People are shoplifting copies from stores?
>No, they are making illegal duplicates and giving them away for free!
That is called forgery, it is still a punishable crime but it isn't stealing.
>But forgery doesn't equate to how angry I feel and nobody will listen if I say forgery.
So what are you going to do?
>I am going to call them pirates because pirates steal things and pirate is even more evocative word than simply calling someone a thief
But that isn't accurate.
Only a complete idiot wouldn't be able to understand the difference between forgery and thief.
>Stop raping me you nazi!

Nevermind me, guys, just pirating this infidel's life

why is it that every time Denuvo gets cracked, these threads pop up?

Superiority Complex?

While we're on the topic of poor grammar, nice run-on sentence genius.

>can't spot the comma in between the two clauses
Pretty chronic user, you better get yourself checked into the nearest kindergarten.

>being a prescriptivist cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

Shut the fuck up cuck

Society functions through mutual trust. If you are willing to conspire against that then you should be willing to get hanged.

So let me try your game I will buy it if it is up to my tastes, I swear.

>demo
>2017
Only companies who are confident in their products make a demo these days.

>Completely overlooks his non-greentext sentence

A hypocrite who has poor-grammar and an attention span of a fly? You must be the shining star in your special-ed classes

"If your baby is up to my tastes, I'll pay for it, I swear! heh heh..."

Oh Jesus Christ, you mean you can't spot the 'but' conjunction in between those two clauses? Holy shit user, I was just fucking around at first but I'm actually surprised this time. This shit's hilarious. First Sonic gets canon OC and now this? Fucking hell, what a day.

You first memeboy

who wants to steal a baby? Fuck that I'm stealing the mother

At first I was playing your little grammar game but I don't think it all really matters since it's obvious what a pretentious little fuck you are, sorry to take up your precious time of being the hero of the English language on a forum about video games you walking tragedy.

fpbp

Is this the girl Sup Forums got fired from nintendo?

Too funny my man, thanks for this. I hope you are an English native speaker as well with such a poor grasp of your own language. Fucking hell, can't even type properly and he calls others any sort of 'tragedy'. Too funny.

>stealing the mother
nah you just fuck her and have someone else buy the baby

Native english speakers don't need to put much effort in. How much does the phrase "I jamp the fance" irk you?

t. native english speaker

>white person
>stealing

Immersion ruined

Just admit it dude, you got salty that I completely stomped all over your point about how pirating is 'wrong' and now you're pointing out every flaw in my grammar while typing as pristine as you possibly can in order to get a cheap win out of an otherwise complete loss. I'm laughing my ass off at how petty you are, sad!

if you're going to that it would be a better investment to steal the mama and make her into a babyfactory

Fance is Fence btw, i'm drugged to my gills.

No, this one looks better

They stole all African culture though.
And destroyed what they couldn't take.

This happened with many other cultures too!

as long as he seeds after he's done

What was my point about pirating? I asked about how many games have demos these days . If anything, I was arguing that pirating is justified when demos aren't available. You're bad at English and have reading comprehension problems too? What the fuck? Is there anything you can do right?

Don't mind me just pirating this (you)

Oh my god you can't be serious, I was on your side you fucking idiot! I was agreeing with how not many games have demos these days so pirating should be okay. Good lord you must be the most defensive moron on the planet lol!

>tfw can't pirate a pizza
better 3d printers can't come fast enough

>yfw pirating someones mom

user, how was I defensive when you were the one being so over your bad grammar?
>taking sides means glossing over every mistake on your 'side'
Fuck that. I see bad grammar, I call it out. Can't be helped when I teach English on the side. You are one odd user, definitely one of my more memorable discussions in my 10 years here.

Don't worry user, it isn't actually stealing, because you compensate for those big companies when you shill for free :^)

I want the full game bitch

>It's called try before you buy!"
congratulations you are underage and don't know you can try cars before buying them
>demos
sure thing ,i'm sure when i try a car before buying it,only have 10% of his engine power and 1 wheel

His grammar is rather poor, but your comma splicing is slightly irking to me.

A car is a physical product.
A game is just a copy on the internet.
Steam for example does not produce anything. They sell you a copy.
Also what if the fella that pirated it would not buy the game even if there were no pirated versions on the internet?
Theoretical damage.

Also same guy as , sorry for being annoying. I recently took a grammar course and it was mind numbing.

>Still complaining about grammar after getting destroyed

Just stop user, you've had enough. Literally no one except a few weirdos on a video game board cares about pristine grammar, especially in this day and age. Keep your arrogant attitude in check and you might be a pretty cool dude

Car thieves don't wear masks when they're stealing cars

>there are modern full-length games that are shorter than demos and expansion packs were back in the good old days

When the government spies on you is that pirating your privacy and personal information?
When Chad fucks your girl, is he just pirating her pussy?

car thieves aren't white either

I'd feel a lot worse about pirating games if the big companies weren't so shit at making them.
It's almost like stealing a burned out piece of shit on four wheels, police would be perplexed as to why I bothered at all.

Nah, it's really nothing, I was really just messing around. Grammar ain't exactly the most natural thing to keep in mind when you're communicating in real time. Sure, we're typing out responses but the speed of the discussion makes it so it might as well be a verbal conversation. Just keep it up, grammar is something you practice, not memorise.

Alright, user. Sure thing, boss man.

Nobody who pirates gives a fuck about the law, i really don't see the point of thease threads.
Then again 99%of this board is baiting and shitposting so w/e i guess.

Are you retarded. Demo is like trying the car on the dealer's track.

If I only pirate game from specific companies, am I a terrorist since I have a specific target ?

Cool, glad a pointless argument on here actually ended on a good note for once. Cheers!

It's just shills trying to shill in the only place they'd have a chance.

as long as Chad doesn't try to profit from it, then it's perfectly legal.

>demo is 10% of the game
>trying a car only lets you use 1% of the car??
yes i'm retarded

Didn't like this wallet, let me pirate it back to it's rightful owner.

I honestly think Sup Forums isn't as bad as some cunts here make it out to be. It's all in good fun, even the shitposts. Just gotta know when the ride should come to a stop. Cheers, have a good one user.

>that feel when sprinkling your freshly pirated rosemary on a steak

/thread
why r u cunts still here?