boards.fireden.net/v/thread/367095595/#367095595
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/363981118/#363981118
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/365889347/#365889347
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To this?

Progress.
Developers got better at making games.

(you)

To be honest, some of those Q in G2 were quite the hassle.
Might be because I instantly started with NotR after all these years again.

W3 had so much content that if you had to artificially block the players progress by witholding useful information everyone would just get frustrated 40h in and never finish the game.

Holy shit, can you stop making the same shitty thread every fucking day.

smells like gothicfag in here

"content"

you mean the ubisoft fillers, literally assassin's creed tier useless trash
top kek

Fetch quests are content now? Fucking lol

I rather have a tiny but extremely detailed world filled with a small pool of NPCs which all have interesting backstories and interactions you can discover than a life scale map filled with copy paste assets and "nameless townwoman #2325" and padded landscape.

I fucking loved the HUBs in VtMB even when they were tiny as fuck, but they were packed with content and the NPCs are all memorable, even the sick streetbum you interact only once with.

>I rather have a tiny but extremely detailed world filled with a small pool of NPCs which all have interesting backstories and interactions you can discover than a life scale map filled with copy paste assets and "nameless townwoman #2325" and padded landscape.

Go play games with tiny towns then nerd.

Oh shit, a completely optional feature that you can actually turn off (if it bothers you so much) shows more info about what/where you have to search for something, what's the world coming to?

I have to say this
It's not that I want my hand held, but there's nothing that kills a game faster for me than making me look for something by giving me vague directions. Spending 2 hours running in circles is not fun at all, and that's usually what happens when devs try to do stuff like in OP.

BotW did it splendidly, because they never gave you markers but the directions were always clear plus you could always be sure that whatever you are looking for is nearby.

So in order for OP to work it needs to be intuitive and unobtrusive, it shouldn't deliberately slow down the pace of the game to a halt.

They don't make them anymore, it's all empty open world meme games now.

except you're never just running in circles because there's always something new to discover, so while you're running around trying to do one quest, you discover 100 different things and 10 new quests, there's always something to discover but it's not shown on the map

You can turn the markers off.

And now let's all wait for a triggered witchercuck to say "But muh game sold better!"

Still chances are that when the time came when I feel that I need to get that quest done, I'll still spend 30 minutes running in circles.

>average Gothic thread without using a bait as an OP

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/377107093/

You can play TW3 ignoring the open world and moving from quest hub to quest hub. If you don't think the characters are memorable then go read a book or watch some obscure kino of the dominican republic or whatever contrarian shit satisfies your autism these days.

Don't let a fact get in the way of a good meme.

>average TW3 thread without using a bait as an OP

yuki.la/v/341914770

The video that triggers the witchercucks and makes him sweat and breath heavy

youtube.com/watch?v=hVYrALStucs

>You can turn the markers off.
>Don't let a fact get in the way of a good meme.
Yeah mean, that's totally viable when the game doesn't give you directions.

>Objective: find the clues
>LOL JUST FOLLOW THE BATMAN SENSES

>Objective: kill the enemy
>LOL I MARKED IT ON YOUR MAP WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE

Is TW3 threads the new Dark Souls 2 thread?

Can i start one and then get 300 replies within an hour? Asking for a friend.

W3 wouldn't have sold as well and you know it

>2016
Couldn't find a fresh example Gothic kun? Gothic is forgettable trash and nobody ever discusses about the actual content in the game.

pandering to brainless casualfags

Gothic 2 is 15 years old, 2016 is barely 1 year after TW3's release

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/367095595/#367095595

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/363981118/#363981118
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/365889347/#365889347

consoles

>without using a bait as an OP
>"Is this truly the best RPG ever made?"

Not surprised that a gothicfag has trouble reading.

not surprised you're autistic enough to think that this means anything

Are there any good roleplaying games where you would be dropped to a fantasy land with tons of lore to explore and lots of land to explore. Something that really makes you feel that you are going to an adventure and not knowing when you are going to get back.

gothic 2, morrowind

Did you even read the thread you linked? Nobody is talking about Gothic specifically, just arguing and comparing it to other games because of the bait OP set.

The Witcher 3. Skyrim. Ignore

How is TW3 better than Gothic 2 ?

side note: this is actually impossible for a witchercuck to explain without using meaningless arguments such as: muh goty, muh sales, muh graphics

You should try roguelikes, ADOM sounds best for you

Lmao how does that have anything to do with what we were talking about?

This is getting sad, just end it Gothic kun.

>Lmao how does that have anything to do with what we were talking about?

because cherrypicking threads doesn't mean anything and you're too autistic to understand it, there are TW3 threads dying with no replies every day.

But when it comes to actual arguments why TW3 is better than G2 the witchercuck is BTFO

What graphics mod is a top pic?

the idea is that you're using the intelligence/senses of geralt, not just your own

DX11 + L'hiver

interactive movie, not an engaging quest

Very compelling counterargument, to be expected from a gothicfag.

if you look at 2nd OP's pic it tells you why it's an interactive movie, i don't need to explain it