Wow, this game is excellent...

Wow, this game is excellent. The gameplay is very well done and collecting exoskeleton parts from the enemies is really fun.

I can't believe award-winning Deck13's The Surge™ is only $49.99!
Be sure to play it if you want to experience next-gen's new nail biting experience that's guaranteed to keep you at the edge of your seat for hours!

Availabe on PC, Xbox One and PS4

anyone have a mega link?

obrazek.jpg xD

thats a nice "dude with weapon looking at the horizon" cover, never seen that before

You know the shilling is bad when you can't distinguish it from ironic shitposting.

S H I L L
H I
I I
L H
L L I H S

Ironic shillposting is still shillposting.

haha yeah I give this game 10/10 personally

buy it haha

Agreed, it's the hit game of the summer. If you don't pick this up, you're missing out.

>only 5 bosses
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Copy another company's game exactly but change the setting and name.
>Do it again.

They can't keep getting away with it!!

You're aware this is how the FPS genre was born, right? Everyone was copying Doom back in the day to the point that other FPSs were called Doom clones.

Souls is an action RPG with a stamina bar. That's not a new genre.

For me it's The Surge, the most delicious and affordable Dark Souls substitute out there

>botw
but it's ok when nintendo does it

are you talking about Mobas? mmos? shooters? open world games? fighters?

is this a meme or a legit shill

Because this pile of shit is justified to be a souls clone, amirite? This is just a Sci-fi version of Lords of the Fallen, and the slow ass gameplay shows the lackluster content it advertises. Dark Souls has the formula right, but most of the other companies trying to get their grubby fingers on a new market are producing garbage that doesn't have replay value nor do they have upfront quality, what-so-ever, compared to the Souls Franchise. It's going to take a lot more than a couple gimmicks to reel an already satisfied audience, and the uninteresting, overdeveloped enemies shows how bland the game could be.

false flag
people pretending to be obvious shills for (You)'s and retards thinking they caught the obvious shill while not realizing they are retarded

By your logic half the genres don't exist then.

so does this game have the typical "bonfires" and respawns of enemies when you use said bonfire?

if so, what story gimmick did they use to implement that feature?

what kind of retarded dev team would try to make a souls clone with only 5 bosses? image if dark souls 3 ended the boss fights at abyss watchers. are germans so autistic that they cannot comprehend the basic fucking features of a souls game? (such as fucking good boss fights)???? and they unironically shill and promote this shitpile? what fucking universe am i living in? has god really abandoned us?

b-b-b-but what about the 15 dollar DLCs?

Yeah I hated BOTW also.

replicating machines i'd guess

The game lacks enemy types, same robots with different design just aren't as fun as demons or weird creatures.

>same devs as LOTF

LotF was better than Dark Souls II which gets shilled on here all the time, it's ok when From does it though right?

No, all Soulstrash is cancer, and we already have enough with Dark Reddit to have even more autists eating up this bootleg version of it.

That means lotf was better than everything except BB

Love this game, and so does Sup Forums. Kids who hate it just don't play games, or they only play weeb shit. Naturally they would conclude that something as threatening to them as The Surge is worth damning. Your criticisms are transparent, and you aren't kidding anyone.

See you around the GOTY discussions, scum.

As much as I didn't liked DaS 2, it's much, much better than LotF

>Wow, this game is excellent
This game will fail because it features a white person as the hero so no gamers will buy it. Im part of a boycott effort to get the game pulled from steam for allowing a white male main character instead of promoting diversity and LGBT rights which is what games are supposed to do.

NOONE BUY THIS GAME!!!
THESE DEVS DO NOT SUPPORT DIVERSITY OR TRANS RIGHTS THE LEAD IS A MALE!!!

that game was pretty awesome too, at least I liked it.

great story, but would have liked to see more of a way to explore the mystery of the game and what happened for things to be like that, maybe a future DLC?

>G-GUYS, LOOK, WE HAVE A WHITE MAIN CHARACTER, WE ARE LITERALLY /yourgame/ PLEASE BUY OUR CHEAP SHOVELWARE

Sorry, Deck13, but just because you didn't put a pentasexual black genderfluid tranny as the main character i'm not going to eat your shit up.
Hell, the fact that you have a set main character despite him having no personality whatsoever instead of a character creator reeks of laziness.

>just because you didn't put a pentasexual black genderfluid tranny as the main character i'm not going to eat your shit up.
hahHahahahahaHAHAHA.... you say that, but you know it isn't true.

Are you saying I am going to buy this game?

can you READ, shitbrain??

This game has, maybe, the worst voice acting i've ever heard.
It's seriously amazing how fucking bad it is.
Thank god I pirated it.

>hahHahahahahaHAHAHA....
>shitbrain
>??
Could you please stop typing like a redditor?

I am from reddit, here to call you a fag!

>I am from reddit
No need to confirm it, you speak like one and of course, you are in a thread about shovelware.
Obvious bait for fat as fuck redditors.

I'm not interested in the game but I'm glad more soulslike games are coming out, Fromsoft is pretty much done with dark souls now, bloodborne might get a sequel but it's going to be exclusive anyway, I'm just glad this sub-genre or whatever doesn't rely solely on fromsoft.

Not to mention it's very well optimized. Deck 13 have exceeded themselves this time.

>Das2
>Shilled
it's just shit posters trying to pretend Das2 isn't the worst souls game
Lords of the fallen isn't better than any souls, the surge does look alright though

wtf I love The Surge™ for only $49.99 now

I lol'd