Ffxiv

>stormblood revolutions theme song video out
youtube.com/watch?v=UmQm76wFfKk
>NA servers still down for 12 more hours
>still no official word of where they'll be
>best guess is Cali
>Yoshida off on a wasting development resources on a Stormblood press tour

also, an official MMORPG of Sup Forums thread.

yoshi is going to make blm great again

>yfw filthy Australian gaijin will finally move out of grorius Nippon data center

Fully expecting a free transfer for people in that data center as an incentive to get them out.

>ex roulette
>it's a "healer won't cleric" episode
>votekick denied

I'm so fucking bored holy shit

Is that what my life has come to? Waiting to gather materials and finish Soul of the Creator Savage?

I need a new hobby

It's a "shitter can't clear a12s with echo" episode.

>tfw on a JP server and all the kangaroos my friend played with including him quit
At least I can clear things pretty easily, gets kinda lonely not being able to talk to anyone though.

>leveling roulette
>it' a "healer won't not cleric" episode
>everything is fine because they're SCH

it's a "no lifer and co. laugh at that 1 guy who cant find practice groups so he can get atleast 1 clear" episode

I did with my FC, but I'm a masochist so I'm trying to do it with duty finder "people"

It's a "casual poo thinks having cleared a raid tier means having no life" episode.

DF shitters are not people.

do you think sch doesn't need cleric stance...?

I wish my friends weren't terrified of savage and ex primals. I don't have anyone to do that stuff with

Where the hell is he?

>gets kinda lonely not being able to talk to anyone though.
this is why I never played on jp until I managed to learn enough jap to get by
on one hand the "JP ONLY" is worse than I thought since sometimes they even put it on WT and other stupid shit, on the other hand I can find people who'd try to make conversation in english at least

Hopefully those two cats assassinated him.

You need better friends m8.

So male midlanders will never get that hair and facial style right?

>i totally have a life d00d
>meanwhile defending his ebin week 1 clear before echo title

you cant have it both ways sporty spice

Having a threesome with his catsluts.

They're great people and crafting jews so it balances out

>NA server in Cali
>thousands of Euro on NA players get fucked for ping

This may not be the smartest of ideas.

>1 clear before echo title
That's where you're mistaken, faggot.

Jew to craft your shit and actually raid.

Does anyone benefit from servers on the west coast except west coasters?

What about the rest of America? What about people living the decent states like MA. Fuck this shit. People on the west coast are only interested in smoking weed and beating each other up.

Hair yes, but the facial hair lol nope.
They need to step their game in customization and give more beard options to every race.

There should be an achievement for clearing savage raids with the mentally challenged of duty finder and french people

Not just Europeans, many Americans too considering they generally already have shit internet connections

Why on earth would you move it all the way over to the east coast, why not somewhere central?

>What about people living the decent states like MA.

West coast*

Fuck me.

>triggered

LOSER lmao

I'm sure you spend way more time fucking around in game then people that have the sense and skills to clear week 1 so they finish up with a raid tier with minimal time spent while you're scrambling through shitty pugs bitching about how "you're not the problem".

>mentally challenged of duty finder and french people
They're the same.

Don't you have some black fighting game meeting to attend to?

WEST COAST
BEST COAST
fuck california though

All these salty East coast faggots. Been playing from LA with 150ms ping before quit y'all crying little entitled shits

>California leaves the Union
>Gets bombed
>Servers bombed in the process
Thanks Yoshi

Same.
Was it paya?

>live in east coast
>ping went down

>autistically clear content within the a couple days of its release
>"ughhh same old same old nothing to do on this shit game"
>afks on their stupid fucking bird in the shire

i can almost garuntee this is you

Take it paya is someone you know? In that case no.

>being good is autistic
I can almost guarantee you are one of those people that cry "tryhards" when you get destroyed in anything in life by people who are just plain better than you.

>tfw done everything i want to do before stormblood except for warrior, blm and machinist to 60
>cant be arsed to even launch the game to do it.

man being burnt out is annoying.

I fail to see the problem

REMOVE SECONDARIES
REMOVE MAIN STATS BY MERGING INTO ONE STAT "POWER"

>im better because i did it first

.t child intellectual

Time for a break. A month long break.

Yeah, he quit because of drama and the whole FC went under. Glad I jumped ship before then.

Don't pretend to be retarded, everyone can clear content. Give enough time and even you can. Skill has to do with doing it effortless and in no time at all while everyone else struggles for 5x longer to achieve the same.

Maybe if you didn't grow up earning participation medals you wouldn't be such a failure.

No drama in my case, just everyone quitting for various reasons. Life, bored, other games etc.

wow you memorized virtual, telegraphed simon says, you must be very important people irl :^)

Not him but yeah, it is autistic to go at great lengths to beat a raid 3 minutes faster. Sure, you're great and whatever, but it is autistic. And in the case of this game, it's not that you're particularly good, it's just that the vast majority of players is terrible.

>shitter can't follow what he claims to be simple instructions
You're a valuable addition to any workplace m8.

>Skill has to do with doing it effortless
>Great lengths
I see you have no reading comprehension.

This really sounds like an angry child crying his competition is a bunch of "try hards" because they are just better.

Also, either you didn't read the posts in the conversation or your reading comprehension is even worse than anticipated, because we are not talking about a 3 minute difference. We are talking in the scale of days and weeks.

And that's exactly why everyone can clear content, given enough time. People who just simply do it with 1/5 of the time and effort YOU need to do such a simple thing are just plain better than you at it.

Stop crying that some people are better than you.

...and then someone who took longer than you to do it, now finishes it quicker with 0 deaths and higher dps. you're response? hint: B-BUH I DID IT FIRSTEST

You did have to go through great lengths to do something effortlessly, didn't you? And you'll have to go through it again in new raids. I'm not angry, I could give two flying fucks about you and your clear times and whether or not you cleared something a week faster than anyone else. I'm calling you autistic because you're taking some arbitrary achievement oh so very seriously.

>month
Bitch please. Who /yearlongbreak/ here?

>resubbing once maint is done
>won't remember half the trials
>No one doing old content
>Pegasus mount never

At least I'll have plenty to do so I don't have to bore myself grinding shit.

I fail to see how you're not retarded.

who odin here

Absolutely not, I spend the extra time playing other games or attempting to help fucktards like you clear content because it's too hard for you to do even with 20% echo.

>0 deaths and higher dps
lol no

really haven't played much at all since creator savage in october, looking forward to coming back desu. Here's hoping stormblood is good.

Song is okay I guess.

Whatever, do you think I should get back in?
Bear in mind, this would be my third attempt and I have never even gotten to max level.