Theoretically, is there a single video game character who would defeat Radical Larry in a fight?

Theoretically, is there a single video game character who would defeat Radical Larry in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljJ1IKFHa7U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That depends if his opponent can vibrate through walls.

Larry's greatest strength lies not in his ability to burrow underground or vibrate through walls, but rather his ability to always be in point.

His nature and buisness sense always keeps him two steps ahead of the audience. If we look at his record, you would realize he's done more damage off the battlefield than on it.

If Larry Larry is doing his job right, he ends fights before they even start.

No.

The Burdened would be an equal match for Larry.

He's literally undefeated

>That episode where Larry vibrates through the boundaries of space and time

Oh shir man he meant business

Nope, nobody else is radical enough.

Excellent dark ronald can defeat all. End of debate.

Choice scarf Ditto

i want a game like the hidden: source with radical larry and he has limited noclip so he can vibrate through certain walls to escape rooms etc

youtube.com/watch?v=ljJ1IKFHa7U

Excellent Dark Donald can't even beat Salvation Orochi.

what the fuck is happening

Laurent > Larry

>weird hell dimensions and burgers flying everywhere
my sides

Can someone post the entire image refercing this?

someone post the original OP pic

>implying he can defeat LSSJGSSRKKx∞ God of Destruction Fusion Brolygito

Demonbane

I have no idea, but my best guess is that it's two characters who've been intentionally designed to be bullshit overpowered pit against each other with the AI set to max.

>dimensions and shit
>ronalds face popping up
>burgers everywhere

>Vibrates through walls

shit makes me laugh every time

>no Tsim

>almost 3 minutes real time
>timer in game still at 89

okay niggers WHO HAS the one of these images with Tennis the Menace on it? I've seen it like once years ago and no one ever reposted it. It was a bunch of boys in a row and Tennis the Menace had tennis shoes on.

Free Nier steam key:
Z8WBP-NTCTW-2NXR7

Probably how a DBZ fight would look like IRL to normal people.

>now I have bad rats forever in my library

>regenerates any lost tissue with twice the mass
Sides are outta this world

I was about to ask if George R. R. Martin stole his idea for Hodor from this picture, but then i googled for the books and holy fuck the first came out in '96. Didn't know the books were that old. Thanks Sup Forums

>The one normal looking girl on the far right in the pink top is the only one without her tits out
Shame

>forehead ranks 11 on Mohs scale
>been observed using it as a pneumatic hammer
>The reason pi momentarily became 3 in the summer of '78
my fucking sides

DERET

Jesus Christ Confused Pete has one of the most powerful trait in the world

Dr Manhattan can probably square off against Radical Larry but he needs a symbiote to win.

Larry is dex. He is small so he is probably fast as fuck. Can get easily behind you and slice your throat or dodge any attack your throw at him.

Any str characters are fucked against him. Maybe magic can defeat him with some aoe attacks

Anyone else thinks Dirk is really underrated? I'm not even memeing at this point. The fastest hands on the planet, just think about it for a second. He is literally our guy, the potential best player on the planet and best fighter too.

I expect nothing less from mugen

Unless the magic can penetrate walls or ignore surface areas, magic is pretty much useless against him.

>His forehead ranks 11 on Mohs scale

Sounds like you need stronger magic

I'm not a wizard, so I don't know about magic.

It's not too late yet